Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 262
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 241
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 226
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 166
- National Black Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair Connects Aspiring Black Lawyers to Insider Knowledge, Networking, and Resources - 139
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 118
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 112
- Northrop Grumman extends its 100% commitment to Drawbridge Realty's Spectrum Corporate Center - 107
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 107
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
Similar on eTradeWire
- Learn Window Tint in Vancouver - January 20th and 21st, 2024
- Tint Academy Canada releases 2024 schedule for Certified Window Tint Training
- Doral Art & Cultural Center To Be Transformed Into A Modern Garden For Doral Art & Flowers Festival
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- WiseOcean, An Animated Music Education Series For Children And Families,Premiers This Holiday Season
- Green Apple Award winner, Waste King, becomes Green World Ambassador
- Harry Hayman Philadelphia SMAR.T
- Financial Advisor Training Institute (FATI) and BrokerHunter Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance Financial Advisor Training
- Sweater Jam - An Ugly Sweater DJ Party
- Bilingual Air Force Woman-Aviation-Veteran-Owned Business Gracefully Global Group Exhibiting at International Council of Airshows convention next week
Regenerating Life will have its New England premiere at Tufts University on Saturday, October 14 from 12:30pm-4:30pm in a symposium hosted by Biodiversity for a Livable Climate and co-hosted by Tufts' Environmental Studies Department and Tufts' Eliot Pearson School of Child Studies and Human Development. Admission price is $5-$50 (no one turned away due to lack of funds). Tufts University, Fletcher School, Cabot ASEAN Auditorium, 160 Packard Ave., Medford, MA 02155. The Green Line stops at the Tufts Campus. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-306-1609. More info including advance registration at bio4climate.org/regenerating-life.
John Feldman will be present to share his journey through the science and the stories that helped him see the climate crisis in a new light. The symposium will also include the following individuals who will join Feldman in the panel discussion portion of the program: moderator Didi Pershouse (Land and Leadership Institute), with panelists Tom Goreau (Marine biologist, Global Coral Reef Alliance), Anastassia Makarieva (Atmospheric Physicist, biotic pump co-formulator), Dan Kittredge (Farmer, Founder, Bionutrient Food Association) and Judith D. Schwartz (Environmental journalist and author).
More on eTradeWire News
- THINKWARE Announces Christmas and Holiday Deals
- Top Promotional Product Trends in 2024
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, QME Physician for Orthopedic Medical Legal Cases In Downey
- TOZZbike Announced the Upcoming "Pipegun Original" electric kick-bike at the London EV Show 2023
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
How do we take on the intersecting challenges of global warming, drought and flooding cycles, and food insecurity? The film shares work already in progress, from millions of farmers, foresters, fisherfolk, water and biodiversity protectors and inspires the audience to create community-led ecosystem restoration.
This is more than a film; it is a journey through the science and stories that will help you see the climate crisis from a new perspective. It offers a radical shift in the way we understand the earth's dynamics that opens the door to a world view and a way of living on earth that is our best hope for the future.
"John Feldman's film is a masterpiece in which he puts life, in terms of healthy ecosystems, center-stage as the Earth's extraordinary global temperature regulator." (Peter Bunyard, author of Extreme Weather: the Cataclysmic Effects of Climate Change).
Further background information on the filmmaker and Biodiversity for a Livable Climate, the film premier's hosting organization:
John Feldman is a highly original and critically acclaimed filmmaker. His career spans over 40 years and covers a wide range of genres, from independent dramatic feature films and documentaries, to experimental, educational, and business films. His films have won numerous international awards; he has written scripts and directed films for numerous businesses and not-for-profit organizations. Environmental journalist Judith D. Schwartz will interview Feldman on the GBH Forum Network, Wed. Sept. 27: wgbh.org/forum-network/lectures/regenerating-life-a-new-look-at-the-climate-crisis (https://www.wgbh.org/forum-network/lectures/reg...). Feldman's Regenerating Life will also be shown in Hudson, NY on Sun., Oct. 8. Further details can be found at hummingbirdfilms.com/regeneratinglife/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. April Webster, 2x Author, Receives Community Service Leader Award for Leader in Women Empowerment
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Lodging Source, LLC And Olif
Biodiversity for a Livable Climate (https://bio4climate.org/) was founded in 2013 by activists deeply concerned with ecological degradation and climate disruption. Two founders, recently retired Executive Director Adam Sacks (https://bio4climate.org/about-us/core-team/) and Staff Scientist Jim Laurie (https://bio4climate.org/about-us/core-team/) saw an urgent need to expand the climate conversation to include the seriously underestimated positive impacts of the biosphere on the climate and physical world. They realized how appropriate human approaches to nature may be able to mitigate the effects of global warming despite our inability to date to reduce emissions in a timely manner. Bio4climate's goal is to contribute to planetary regeneration through research, education, collaboration and action to restore essential global biodiversity. Visit bio4climate.org for further background on this organization dedicated to restoring ecosystems to address global warming.
--submitted by marycurtinproductions
[on behalf of Biodiversity for a Livable Climate]
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Amazing deals on quality home decor, lighting fixtures and smart home gadgets
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Phosphate-Buffered 4% Paraformaldehyde with Picric Acid
- Avi C. Shoham Joins Kalis, Kleiman & Wolfe as an Associate
- Capturing the Divine Feminine: "Guadalupe" Photography Exhibit by Amanda Lopez Debuts at Altura LA
- Trevor Day: Brewing a New Chapter in Georgetown, Spring 2024
- Dental Veneer Services in North York
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- The NEW FX10- cutting-edge industrial composite 3D printer
- Shop & Dine Downtown Downers Grove This Holiday Season & Earn Rewards!
- University of Missouri chooses Mondo Super X 720 banked track for indoor facility
- A Walk In The Woods an Annual Exhibition Of Landscape Paintings
- Transitions Healthcare, LLC Acquires The Shook Home & The Quarters at Shook in Chambersburg, PA
- Ringing In The New Year An Annual Exhibit Of Paintings
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- New Book Discloses "Lost" UFO Cases of the Old West
- VALFIX Medical Inc. Secures Fifth Consecutive Grant from the Israel Innovation Authority
- New from Down & Out Books: BRUTAL & STRANGE edited by Jim Fusilli
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security