Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 690
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 672
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 655
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 646
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 638
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 535
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 482
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 447
Similar on eTradeWire
- President Biden signs the American Rescue Plan Act
- Jeff Dietz Honored With Respected Invitation
- Rick Maraj Honored With Distinguished Invitation
- Demotech Affirms Financial Stability Rating Assigned to Gateway Insurance Company
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Cost of Condo Insurance
- Medicare Advantage Statistics Resource Initiated By Medicare Insurance Association
- The DBL Center Supports Paid Family Medical Leave in Connecticut and Massachusetts with New Office
- Insurance State Guaranty Updated Levels Posted By Long-Term Care Insurance Association
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most and Least Profitable Types of Property & Casualty Insurance
- Should You Upgrade Your Cars' Headlights?
"Insurance companies need tools to assess the fitness of their data for use," says Colby Tunick, CEO at ReFocus. "The Data Strength Calculator gives our partner clients a free way to understand where the data health is today, and what they can do to improve it."
"This Data Strength Calculator is the culmination of hundreds of conversations with sales professionals," says Elisha Cheng, COO. "Together, we have the opportunity to fundamentally change how a company's proprietary data is used to drive sales."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
The Data Strength Calculator:
- Is a free tool that can be accessed at data.refocusai.com.
- Helps businesses discover how ready and viable their data is.
- Provides actionable ways to improve data quality, thus increasing usability for critical business decision making.
- Provides a quantifiable ranking.
- Waterside Productions Announces New Book "The Redhead in the Cove"
- Carlos Kelly Named Chair of Henderson Franklin's Business Litigation Department
- SmartBear Renames Test Management Solution in Jira to Offer Zephyr for Every Level of DevOps Matur
- Transaction is part of aggressive expansion plans by K1 Speed
- A Modern-day Fairy Tale of Finding Love in the Most Unexpected Places: LOVE MATCH by Laire McKinney
- About Payeex Payment Processing
- The 15th Annual West Suburban Illinois
- UVGI. The Antidote for What's In the Air! ~Russell Gans
- SOSS Door Hardware Releases First Wrap Around Concealed Hinge
- Self-Preservation: A Complex Human Instinct - Exhibit
- Chef Dean Fearing to Join In Celebrating Equest 40th Anniversary Gala
- What Is The Hype With Norsara CBD Gummies?
- Junior Service League Of Hendersonville To Host Four Man Golf Scramble
- KeysCaribbean Extends 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer for a Florida Keys Vacation
- Amazon Shoppers Love This 5 Star Rated Bedding Comforter from Kasentex
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County