Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- Professional TWX Auto Car Care Products Provide Amazing Results
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Get Cheap PoE Currency from Eznpc.com
- Woodall Creative Group Awarded for Strategy and Social Media Initiatives
- Axiomtek's 9th Generation Intel® Core™I AI Embedded System with NVIDIA GPU - The eBOX671-521-FL
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces First-Ever Premier Sales Employers Guide and Designation
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
In a first for both the blockchain and gaming industries, PUBG players can earn on-chain crypto rewards (Refereum's utility token, $RFR) for completing in-game feats — for instance, winning a match. This new rewards program involving in-game objectives is an innovative new addition to Refereum's already established work in rewarding gamers for livestreaming their gameplay, watching other players' streams, and promoting games' social media content.
"Gamers do so much free marketing for games through streaming services and social media, but they're rarely compensated sufficiently for it," says Refereum CEO Dylan Jones. "This is the problem Refereum aims to fix — and now, with this revolutionary new way of rewarding gamers for their in-game engagement with PUBG, we not only reward them for playing a game that they love, but for their dedication in becoming better players, too."
More on eTradeWire News
- Acuity listed in two Gartner reports 2019
- Letter of support to HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle from African Women Lawyers Association
- Empowerment Coach & Radio Host Shonneia M. Adams Teaches Others How To Make Their Ideas A Reality
- The Womens Freedom Song Contest Launches!
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
Refereum's inaugural PUBG campaign lasts until August 20, and is the latest in a string of successful marketing and rewards campaigns that has also propelled mainstream blockchain adoption amongst the audiences of games such as State of Decay 2, Fortnite, Apex Legends, and the Battlefield series.
Refereum is on a mission to reward players' passion for gaming by helping developers market their game. Everybody wins.
Founded by a team of blockchain, crypto, and game industry veterans, Refereum is a high-profile blockchain project that proved so popular that Telegram increased its maximum room size three times to accommodate Refereum's community!
Refereum offers an innovative way for members of any gaming community to connect and earn rewards for their influence, and is proud to be partnered with well-known gaming companies such as PUBG Corporation and Microsoft's Undead Labs.
About PUBG Corporation
PUBG Corporation, a member of the KRAFTON game union (former Bluehole Inc.), began as Bluehole Ginno Games, Inc. in 2009 and later renamed to PUBG Corporation in 2017. PUBG Corporation is the publisher and developer of the 2017 blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG), on multiple platforms. Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, achieving seven Guinness World Records and winning multiple game awards worldwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- Give your home and commercial premises the power of BSLBATT
- Bretman Rock Pledges Portion of What Do You Meme Sales to Daisy Xiong
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Service is now certified in both Personal and Business Branding
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corporation has multiple operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, and China. With the goal of developing PUBG as a global franchise, the company is currently undertaking several projects in esports, product licensing, and more. For more information about PUBG, please visit https://www.pubg.com
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program