Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- Get Cheap PoE Currency from Eznpc.com
- The World's First Vegan Game Series | PlantBasedMunchies.com
- Esports Pitch Fest is coming to Garden Grove, CA In 2020
- Diamond Touch by IGS features five games in one
- CASTLE IN THE DARKNESS 2 is in development!
- Widget Satchel Now Available on Steam and Nintendo Switch
- Dream Arcades Brings Google AI to Retro Gaming With New Cartridge ID App
- WordBee - print your own word search game - but not on paper!
- Destiny 2 Boosting Service offered by Destiny Carries LFG
- Indie Game Studio Uses Store Page to Raise Awareness of the Endangered Black-Footed Ferret
As Refereum operates in the nascent and often-turbulent crypto and blockchain space, the company takes its dedication to security and privacy very seriously — that's why Refereum has chosen to follow the security industry's best practice by launching such a program. Experienced hackers worldwide can now test Refereum.com for potential security vulnerabilities, earning up to USD $2,000 while helping protect Refereum's community even further.
"With so much uncertainty and so many scams in the crypto space, we consider it a top priority to make Refereum.com as secure as possible — both for holders of the $RFR token and for the gamers that use our platform," says Refereum's Chief Technical Officer, Alistair Doulin. "We're very impressed with the high-profile work HackerOne has accomplished with companies such as Twitter and Nintendo, and we're pleased as punch to now be working with them, too."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Womens Freedom Song Contest Launches!
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
- Give your home and commercial premises the power of BSLBATT
- Bretman Rock Pledges Portion of What Do You Meme Sales to Daisy Xiong
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Service is now certified in both Personal and Business Branding
Through HackerOne, ethical hackers and security researchers can report vulnerabilities so they can be safely resolved before they are exploited by malicious actors. The bug bounty program offers monetary rewards, also known as bounties, for vulnerabilities reported in Refereum.com. To learn more about the program or to report a vulnerability, visit https://hackerone.com/refereum.
Refereum (https://www.refereum.com) is on a mission to reward players' passion for gaming by helping developers market their game. Everybody wins.
Founded by a team of blockchain, crypto, and game industry veterans, Refereum offers an innovative way for members of any gaming community to connect and earn rewards for their influence, and is proud to be partnered with well-known gaming companies such as Microsoft's Undead Labs.
About Hacker One
More on eTradeWire News
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
HackerOne is the #1 hacker-powered security platform (https://www.hackerone.com/), helping organizations find and fix critical vulnerabilities before they can be exploited. More Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 1000 companies trust HackerOne than any other hacker-powered security alternative. The U.S. Department of Defense, General Motors, Google, Twitter, GitHub, Nintendo, Lufthansa, Microsoft, MINDEF Singapore, Panasonic Avionics, Qualcomm, Starbucks, Dropbox, Intel, the CERT Coordination Center and over 1,400 other organizations have partnered with HackerOne to find over 120,000 vulnerabilities and award over $58M in bug bounties (https://www.hackerone.com/product/challenge). HackerOne is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, New York, the Netherlands, and Singapore.
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing