Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 117
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Emberlight's roguelike elements corrupt your soul as it lands on Steam
- Gold Illusion 2 by Trestle is a hot vertical screen multi-game
- Destiny Carries & LFG Wins Praise for Offering First-Class Destiny Carries and boosting for all Destiny Players
- Funky Superhero Webgame turns 15 years old!
- 8-Yr Old Wins Grand Prize for 2019 Brain Chase Summer Treasure Hunt
- Destiny Carries & LFG now Offering Luna's Howl and Not Forgotten Carries for all Destiny Gaming Platforms
- Exciting new Site Destiny Carries LFG Launches Offering "Destiny Carries" to Help Players
- Destiny Carries & LFG Win Praise From Gamers for Being the Top Destiny 2 Carries and Boosting Service available on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC
- KS Football, the sport game based on NEM blockchain, is launching a bridge with OpenSea Marketplace
As Refereum operates in the nascent and often-turbulent crypto and blockchain space, the company takes its dedication to security and privacy very seriously — that's why Refereum has chosen to follow the security industry's best practice by launching such a program. Experienced hackers worldwide can now test Refereum.com for potential security vulnerabilities, earning up to USD $2,000 while helping protect Refereum's community even further.
"With so much uncertainty and so many scams in the crypto space, we consider it a top priority to make Refereum.com as secure as possible — both for holders of the $RFR token and for the gamers that use our platform," says Refereum's Chief Technical Officer, Alistair Doulin. "We're very impressed with the high-profile work HackerOne has accomplished with companies such as Twitter and Nintendo, and we're pleased as punch to now be working with them, too."
More on eTradeWire News
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
Through HackerOne, ethical hackers and security researchers can report vulnerabilities so they can be safely resolved before they are exploited by malicious actors. The bug bounty program offers monetary rewards, also known as bounties, for vulnerabilities reported in Refereum.com. To learn more about the program or to report a vulnerability, visit https://hackerone.com/refereum.
Refereum (https://www.refereum.com) is on a mission to reward players' passion for gaming by helping developers market their game. Everybody wins.
Founded by a team of blockchain, crypto, and game industry veterans, Refereum offers an innovative way for members of any gaming community to connect and earn rewards for their influence, and is proud to be partnered with well-known gaming companies such as Microsoft's Undead Labs.
About Hacker One
More on eTradeWire News
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
HackerOne is the #1 hacker-powered security platform (https://www.hackerone.com/), helping organizations find and fix critical vulnerabilities before they can be exploited. More Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 1000 companies trust HackerOne than any other hacker-powered security alternative. The U.S. Department of Defense, General Motors, Google, Twitter, GitHub, Nintendo, Lufthansa, Microsoft, MINDEF Singapore, Panasonic Avionics, Qualcomm, Starbucks, Dropbox, Intel, the CERT Coordination Center and over 1,400 other organizations have partnered with HackerOne to find over 120,000 vulnerabilities and award over $58M in bug bounties (https://www.hackerone.com/product/challenge). HackerOne is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, New York, the Netherlands, and Singapore.
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Promoting Accountability for Personal Conduct at Tech Conferences
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20