Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 552
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 187
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 186
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 175
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 171
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 159
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 146
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 119
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 113
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
Similar on eTradeWire
- Saya International Corporation Announces Strategic Plan
- Bova's High Yield Income Fund Finds Opportunities
- Stansberry Asset Management and Domicilium Launch Second Real Estate Fund
- Startup making car repair easier, cheaper, and more convenient with Artificial Intelligence
- Learn the Ins-and-Outs of Making Money – Online – with Upscale Wealth of Las Vegas
- CDI Global Advises Sale of Transportation Tech Company
- World's Premier Bioeconomy Consulting Group Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Colorado Retirement Mecca for Sale by Auction
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Services for Funding Bioeconomy Projects
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
This Live Online Workshop will take place from 1 pm to 3 pm Eastern time on Sunday, October 18, 2020, and will be recorded. A workbook and resource materials will be provided.
The investment for this workshop is only $149 – if you register for the live online training.
· What do you need to know about each of the redeemable states before you invest?
· Which states make it easy to get the deed after the redemption period is over?
· What do you have to watch out for?
· When do these tax sales take place and which ones are coming up this fall?
"These are just some of the things that I'll be addressing in our next live virtual workshop in October," states Ms. Musa
More on eTradeWire News
- Trouble times Covid 19 Pandemic & Toronto Airport Limo
- 022 | Portugal's Pioneer : Jose Abreu
- Entertainer, Producer and Movie Consultant Christine Morci Introduces New Hit Show, "Miracles Around You"
- Adelphi Orchestra To Celebrate National Arts And Humanities Month with "A Celebration of Rebirth & R
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Jason Goldberg
During this 2-hour virtual live workshop, you'll discover what makes redeemable tax deeds different from tax liens or tax deeds. And how the COVID-19 shut down has affected some of the redeemable deed sales this year. You can register now to attend the live virtual workshop https://www.taxlienlady.com/redeemable-tax-deed-sales-virtual-workshop/ for only $149. But only if you enroll before Sunday, October 18, the day of the workshop.
The training will be recorded and as long as you register by Sunday, October 18, you'll get the recording and all the course materials. After that, the workshop recording and all the materials will be part of a course that sells for $297.
You get the live training, the recording, and all the materials at half the price of the new course!
Learn which counties are the best redeemable deed counties to invest in and how you can register and bid at these tax sales. Doors close for the live workshop at 12 pm (noon) Eastern time on October 18, 2020 and seats are limited.
- PYNK TALKS: TikTok Star Renata D'Agrella Talks Life as a Content Creator in NYC
- Bill Geller Named to Florida Realtors Honor Society
- 8 Things to Remember When You Renovate
- Singer/Songwriter Martin L. Williams to Release Four New Singles
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- Terra Cover Launches ReaLSAT as New Surface Water Monitoring Service
- JGA and PLI to Present Key Issues in ICFR Audits for 2020
- Creating beauty through the art of flowers
- Integral Transfer Agency now provides EDGAR filing services
- Brushwood Media Group Presents "Awaken with Tim & Shannon"
- Book For Children Anxious About Returning to School With New Routines During Pandemic
- Help 'Pack the PODS Container' for the Salvation Army
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Greg Gautam Selected for State Bar of Arizona's 2020 Member of the Year Award
- SA Prep Announces the Tunette Powell Writing Award Competition Recipients
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Marc L. Schultz Will Speak at the Novogradac Opportunity Zones Conference
- ezW2 2020 Software Is Shipping To Small Businesses from Halfpricesoft
- Webb of Support helping families across Southwest Florida affected by COVID-19
- City of Huntington celebrates 150th anniversary with commemorative Blenko pieces
- Incepta Solutions named one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies
- Appraisal Organizations Join Forces to Support Training, Ethics to Combat Bias