Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 129
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- Premier Health Becomes First Urgent Care Operator in U.S. to Earn Antibiotic Stewardship Commendation
- Engage in Learning produces e-learning course on Equality and Diversity in US English
- Job Talk podcast - Expert insights and best practices into finding your next job or candidate
- HRKS Founder To Be Featured Speaker At Cleveland HR Star Conference
- Updated DOT guidelines for drug testing clearinghouse
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
The G-Cloud framework is an agreement between the government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services. G-Cloud services are divided into 3 categories; Cloud Services, for other Digital services and Outcomes, or load balancing services and hosting at Data centres. It is designed for use by the UK public sector to buy cloud computing services covering hosting, software and cloud support on a commodity based, pay-as-you go service.
Government frameworks are agreements between the government and their suppliers. Buying services through government frameworks is faster and cheaper than entering into individual procurement contracts.
Recruitive Limited has been approved to supply under classification category of Cloud Software. Richard Clarke, Managing Director at Recruitive comments; "We are absolutely delighted to have been accepted as a G-Cloud 11 supplier. It provides us with an additional route to market and we are confident that many public sector organisations will benefit from our highly effective, award winning recruitment software."
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
Richard continues; "Our software is designed to streamline the entire recruitment process from candidate attraction and management to on-boarding. We have proven to significantly reduce the cost per hire and the time to hire whilst enhancing the candidates journey when applying for vacancies within the public sector."
We provide HR Professionals, Recruiters and Hiring teams with innovative cloud based technology (https://www.recruitive.com/applicant-tracking-software-solutions/) aimed at streamlining the recruitment process, making it quicker and easier to recruit whilst significantly reducing the time to hire and associated costs.
As early pioneers of multi job posting technology our expertise extended into candidate response management, CV parsing and scoring, Search capabilities through to Candidate onboarding (https://www.recruitive.com/employee-onboarding-software-solutions/).
During April 2019 the business was acquired and Recruitive became a wholly owned subsidiary of SaaS Holdings Limited. We support continued investment into ongoing Research and Development in order to remain ahead of the technical curve.
Our software company also incorporates the front end technical capabilities of Zero One Design (https://www.zod.uk.com/), careers website design specialists. This enables us to not only deliver award winning back end candidate management solutions for clients but also provide beautifully designed front end career and campaign websites (https://www.recruitive.com/careers-website-design/) to attract the best candidate talent. As a result, we are one of the few providers in the market that can deliver a total software solution.
More on eTradeWire News
- Senior Master of the Arts Bob White Seminar Supports Royal Family Kids Program
- Lennar Grand Opens Two New Communities at Fieldstone in Elk Grove on Saturday, July 27
- Cecily Releases New EP, "Awakening Pt. 1"
- Marktech Optoelectronics Awarded Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification
- Versasec Expands APAC Presence
Based in Cannock, Staffordshire, we employ 33 of the friendliest and most competent staff. We remain an incredibly innovative business, always looking for better ways to enhance the recruitment software landscape. We are a market leading company.
For more information please visit:
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes work on $3 million renovation project at YWCA of SE Mass
- Built Like a TANK! Aertight Systems, Inc. Releases a Revolutionary New WallMount, Rugged, Modular, Microsoft Windows Server That Replaces Rack and Tow
- The Evolve Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School Gives FREE Jiu Jitsu Classes in Fort Worth
- LOOKING INTO THE SUN by Todd Tavolazzi on Audible, Narrated by Mike Eberhardt
- Gangbangers and A Scorned Woman Seek Justice In "Hair Club Burning (An Inter-Racial Comedy)"