Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- SmartRecruiters launches THE Definitive Guide to Hiring Success
- We Want You (WWY) A.I. Powered HRTech Company Launches New Website
- Madison Performance Group Offers Enhanced Employee Recognition Program with MaestroCONNECT
- What Do the "Promotable" Know About Career Climbing That the Rest of Us Don't?
- AccuSource Gearing Up for Complimentary 2019 Year-End Compliance Webinar
- Testgrid Wins in Pre Employment Screening – 2019 HRD Magazine Service Provider Awards
- Process Technology adds Continuous Improvement Manager
- Ironside Human Resources selected for 2019 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Albion Staffing Solutions, Inc. as a Gold Member
The G-Cloud framework is an agreement between the government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services. G-Cloud services are divided into 3 categories; Cloud Services, for other Digital services and Outcomes, or load balancing services and hosting at Data centres. It is designed for use by the UK public sector to buy cloud computing services covering hosting, software and cloud support on a commodity based, pay-as-you go service.
Government frameworks are agreements between the government and their suppliers. Buying services through government frameworks is faster and cheaper than entering into individual procurement contracts.
Recruitive Limited has been approved to supply under classification category of Cloud Software. Richard Clarke, Managing Director at Recruitive comments; "We are absolutely delighted to have been accepted as a G-Cloud 11 supplier. It provides us with an additional route to market and we are confident that many public sector organisations will benefit from our highly effective, award winning recruitment software."
More on eTradeWire News
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
Richard continues; "Our software is designed to streamline the entire recruitment process from candidate attraction and management to on-boarding. We have proven to significantly reduce the cost per hire and the time to hire whilst enhancing the candidates journey when applying for vacancies within the public sector."
We provide HR Professionals, Recruiters and Hiring teams with innovative cloud based technology (https://www.recruitive.com/applicant-tracking-software-solutions/) aimed at streamlining the recruitment process, making it quicker and easier to recruit whilst significantly reducing the time to hire and associated costs.
As early pioneers of multi job posting technology our expertise extended into candidate response management, CV parsing and scoring, Search capabilities through to Candidate onboarding (https://www.recruitive.com/employee-onboarding-software-solutions/).
During April 2019 the business was acquired and Recruitive became a wholly owned subsidiary of SaaS Holdings Limited. We support continued investment into ongoing Research and Development in order to remain ahead of the technical curve.
Our software company also incorporates the front end technical capabilities of Zero One Design (https://www.zod.uk.com/), careers website design specialists. This enables us to not only deliver award winning back end candidate management solutions for clients but also provide beautifully designed front end career and campaign websites (https://www.recruitive.com/careers-website-design/) to attract the best candidate talent. As a result, we are one of the few providers in the market that can deliver a total software solution.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
Based in Cannock, Staffordshire, we employ 33 of the friendliest and most competent staff. We remain an incredibly innovative business, always looking for better ways to enhance the recruitment software landscape. We are a market leading company.
For more information please visit:
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Way Toward Streamlined Infusion Billing Services
- Wins from the Road: Improving the Health and Wellness of FF&E Spend
- Cerevo Becomes Afero's First Advanced Tier Integration Partner
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- How Quitters Can Rebound By Using Montessori Tools
- The Lake Club Draws Nearly 2,000 During 22nd Annual Lakewood Ranch Tour of Homes
- CENTRIA® Concept Series Panels Create Distinct Urban Aura at the Archer Hotel, Napa
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Winterfest coming to Fort Myers Brewing Company Dec. 28
- EndoSoft® Achieves 2015 Edition ONC-Health IT Certification for EndoVault 3.2
- Blanca De La Rosa Releases New Memoir - Pursuing a Better Tomorrow
- Finally! Marketing That Makes Money
- Freedom Spreads in South America