Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 211
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 175
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 114
Similar on eTradeWire
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development
- Diligence Capital Advisors Managing Partner Named Top 40 Under 40 Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
Gramercy Surgery Center is a pioneer in the surgical field and uses cutting-edge equipment. Because only a handful of privately-owned surgical centers exist, the financing deal was a difficult and challenging assignment. The uniqueness of this business leaves few comparables in the market when assessing real estate value and securing a lender.
Gramercy Surgery Center is a facility that specializes in a multitude of surgical fields, such as: ENT, Urology, Bariatrics, Podiatry and Radiation Oncology. This loan allowed the Manhattan center to expand into a second location and serve diverse patients and physicians in the borough of Queens.
More on eTradeWire News
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
ReCap specializes in unique loan scenarios, so COO Johnny Su was up for the challenge. The firm was able to secure long-term financing for this client to help grow their business.
Because commercial mortgages are often complicated for a large-scale business operation with specialized services, the assistance of ReCap NY has guided many clients toward the financing they need and may not otherwise have known how to obtain.
With its vast network and strong relationships with lenders, ReCap continues to delivery unparalleled creative financing structures to support its clients and their business. Johnny Su, adds "through the length of the business cycle, our clients always count on us to deliver the financing solution to help them succeed. Because when they win, we win."
Learn more: http://recapny.com/
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine
- FlexUnity project promises to disrupt business models on energy communities and foster the active role of consumers and prosumers
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Supernatural Trifecta: Halloween, Blue Moon, and Love & Homegrown Magic
- strEATS Kitchen brings a familiar face to Calgary's Beltline
- Exhibit Systems Rebrands as Captivate Exhibits
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees