Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Angela Booth Offers Authors a New Fiction Writing Program For Mystery Genre Opportunities
- Probe The Issues Of Power, Lust, Conscience, Faith, Justice and Truth In "Impending Fate"
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- University of Alabama Staff Hosts Book Signing
Burbank, CA March 13, 2019– Realtor, John Bobnes, recently signed a publishing deal to co-write the forthcoming book titled The Success Formula, published by CelebrityPress® LLC. In addition to Bobnes' expertise, the publication features content from world-renowned entrepreneur, professional speaker, and Best-Selling Author® Jack Canfield. The book will be released under the CelebrityPress® LLC imprint, a leading business book publisher that publishes books from ThoughtLeaders® around the world.
The Success Formula is tentatively scheduled for release in Summer 2019.
A portion of the royalties earned from The Success Formula will be donated to Entrepreneur's International Foundation, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating awareness for charitable causes.
John Bobnes was selected to be in the book because of his commitment to professional success and willingness to share his vast knowledge. His professional expertise makes him an asset to the publication and will surely benefit a wide range of readers.
For more information about the upcoming release visit www.CelebrityPressPublishing.com.
About John Bobnes
John Bobnes helps his clients create wealth, selling their properties for the most possible, the fastest, with the least hassle possible, and helping them buy real estate smarter.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
Heavily influenced by his grandparents, John has a strong moral compass, tremendous work-ethic and an appreciation of what is most important in life. With his grandfather's mentoring, John was surrounded by real estate and sales throughout his childhood. Loving science fiction, computers and electronics as a child, it makes sense that John's business is state-of-the-art and uses cutting-edge real estate technology. Their stunning and creative marketing pieces shine, showcasing John's artistic and creative side while being complimented by complex marketing campaigns and tactical pricing, likely stemming from John's love of playing strategic games of chess.
John learned quickly that he had an affinity for sales and studied hard to rise to the top of his industry. He's been a professional sales manager and trainer for over 20 years. Reading helped him develop his skills and learn from examples set by the likes of John H. Patterson, Dale Carnegie, Zig Ziglar, and modern-day real estate gurus like Craig Proctor.
As a teenager, John's grandfather would regularly tell him, "Whatever you choose to do, be the best at it. Be an expert in your field. Buy a home as soon as possible." and, "Always put you customer first!" Those sentences sparked a passion in John for real estate. He was driven to be the best in California, and founded a company that provides unmatched services, guaranteed in writing, filled with happy, like-minded agents all putting customers' needs, first.
In 2014, John identified many things missing in the real estate field that were crippling efficiency, hurting productivity, and negatively impacting the customers' experience. He started training realtors to improve the sales process and was able to suggest cutting edge technologies to improve service.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
Encouraged by other real estate professionals, in 2015, John decided to get his real estate license. February 2016, John became a licensed realtor and began working with an established brokerage. Unfortunately, like most California agencies, they had very few benefits for their buyer or seller clients beyond having the ability to fill out a contract, offering little in the way of agent development and training.
Knowing there had to be a better way, John sought out some of the best minds in real estate, and learned from them. He continues to master-mind with these elite individuals today. Their generous guidance combined with his tremendous sales pedigree helped encourage him down a path to opening his own company in 2018 and becoming known among his peers as "The Real Estate Whisperer." Being charitable is exceptionally important to John and is a cornerstone of his business,
His clientele spans the entire spectrum ranging from doctors, lawyers, teachers, entertainment executives, small business owners to Fortune 500 CEOs.
John, a national real estate sales trainer, has shared the stage with some of the top speakers in the real estate world.
You can connect with John at:
(818) 861-9326 office (call 24/7)
About CelebrityPress® LLC:
CelebrityPress® LLC is a leading business book publisher that publishes books from ThoughtLeaders® around the world. CelebrityPress® LLC specializes in business anthologies, among various other types of titles, and has published books alongside Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, Dan Kennedy, Dr. Ivan Misner, Robert Allen, Michael Gerber, Tom Hopkins, and many of the biggest experts across diverse fields. CelebrityPress® LLC focuses on helping its authors grow their businesses and their personal brands through book publishing; the organization has successfully helped launch thousands of best-selling authors® to date.
Learn more at www.celebritypresspublishing.com
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live