Popular on eTradeWire
- Anvil Media Helps Businesses Market Effectively Through the Pandemic 134
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 121
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 101
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- How to ensure your staff are kept motivated
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free contest promoting your favorite San Diego neighborhoods
- RiskWatch Announces Free Webinar on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Professional coach training academy launches free coaching sessions during COVID-19 pandemic
- Creighton Construction & Development employees deliver acts of kindness during pandemic
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New NDE Study and Book
- SE Ranking Lanceert Gratis Online Marketing Marathon: "Hoe krijg je je zaak weer op de rit na de Corona time?"
- CEO Coaching International Provides Free Coaching Calls to 175+ CEOs in Need
- Comedian Don Barnhart Shares The Gift Of Laughter With Free Comedy Special
- Free romance eBooks courtesy of the Queen of Romance
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
With the help of RPCRA members and the public, RPCRA's "Help the Bahamas" collection drive accrued a sizeable supply of relief items to support the Bahamian community in its recovery. Hundreds of pounds of canned and boxed food items, as well as many cases of water, charcoal, pet food, personal hygiene products, baby products and diapers, toilet paper, tents and other non-perishable goods were among the items collected in just two weeks' time.
"As the National Association of Realtors' Ambassador Association to the Bahamas, the Royal Palm Coast Realtor Association works closely with fellow Realtors in this region whose homes and communities were devastated by Hurricane Dorian," said Beate Jones, CEO of RPCRA. "We knew the Realtor community and the greater Southwest Florida area would come together in a big way."
On Sept. 17, RPCRA members, staff and partners loaded 50 boxes for delivery to HeadKnowles, a Bahamian nonprofit group facilitating the distribution of goods in the Bahamas for those in need.
More on eTradeWire News
- Samona Grant named 2020 Woman of Excellence
- Kristena Hackett named 2020 Woman of the Year and Top Ten
- Virtuoso Guitarist Shares Secrets To Improving Guitar Lick Creativity
- Veteran's 40yr dream graduation and thesis-film release ON HOLD due to Covid-19, while his little Angel fights brain-cancer!
- OnDemand Visit now integrate with your EHR and integrate with your practice Scheduler
Two Men and a Truck volunteered its moving truck and manpower to transport donations to Tropix Shipping & Logistics in Fort Lauderdale, one of the official shipping companies partnering with HeadKnowles. Home Depot also supplied boxes for transportation.
"The destruction on Great Abaco and Grand Bahama islands is beyond comprehension, and our hearts go out to our many friends in the Bahamas who are struggling to recover and rebuild," said Josh Burdine, president of the RPCRA board of directors. "We are grateful for all who contributed and partnered with us to help our friends and neighbors during this time of great need."
About the Royal Palm Coast Realtor Association (RPCRA)
Comprising a membership of more than 7,000 Realtors, RPCRA exists to advance the success of its members, serving as a resource for professional development and an advocate in community issues affecting members, their customers and property owners' rights. RPCRA serves all of Southwest Florida, with offices in Cape Coral, Fort Myers and South Fort Myers. For more information, visit www.rpcra.org.
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Origin Cash For Cars is expanding its business
- Joshua's Heart Boca Raton makes Global Youth Service Day special for 165 families amid COVID-19
- A Motion to Consider Sanctions FILED against Attorney David J. Bodney
- Food stock management behemoth ReMe Basket merges with Nosh Technologies
- Minnesota Probation Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins motion to terminate probation early
- The Josie Show & Country Blast Radio Expanding to New Studio and New Town in West Tennessee!
- A Paparazzi Jewelry Business Owner Story. Mels Bling Galore
- MacFour Releases Neyo Cover of "Because of You"
- OKTV, A Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Seeks Television Content
- Mongol Films partners with Bayview Entertainment for U.S. Distribution
- Providence Film Group a Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Announces Development of New S
- Commercial Concrete Polishing Specialist Wants Local Companies to Know They are Open for Business
- We Will Never Forget Custom Engraved US Navy Challenge Coin Released
- Haitian film producer turns to Indiegogo to fuel groundbreaking film project amid COVID-19 pandemic
- New Breaking News For Iowans With EMF Radiation Pain Relief With Global Frequency Technology In Iowa
- Memorial Day (Weekend) Nominees at the Latin Podcast Awards (LPA)
- The Top Destination for Meal Delivery, Premade Meals and Top Recipes
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Apparel company to donate $9.5K to family of Texas police officer killed in April ambush shooting