Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Toll Brothers breaks ground for homes in new master-planned, resort-style community
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces First-Ever Premier Sales Employers Guide and Designation
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Queue President Juana G. Quick Receives The John Thomason Award Recognizing Marketing Excellence
- Expert Property Adjuster Wants You To Know Why You Need Him!
- Tips for Making Your Website Ready for Mobile
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors
- Kari Battaglia Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Quality Bedding Supplies: Create Your Ideal Sleeping Environment
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' Linda Lindenmoyer Named JAXUSA Business Development Chairr
REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
REAL Trends America's Best Real Estate Professionals ranks over 14,500 residential real estate professionals solely based on their excellence in real estate sales during calendar year 2018. All production numbers are independently verified by a third party in order to ensure accuracy and report integrity. This group of highly successful real estate sales agents represents the top 1.5 percent of all real estate practitioners in the United States.
"Congratulations to Mike Hughes and Jeff Shelton who made the America's Best list," says Tom Ferry, owner and founder of Tom Ferry International. "I have the pleasure of working with successful real estate professionals day in and day out, and I know all the hard work, late nights and huge amount of effort that goes into achieving such incredible results,"
More on eTradeWire News
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
says Ferry. "There are multiple ways to become successful in real estate. Yet, despite the differences, the real estate professionals on this list have one thing in common—they are simply the best. Congratulations to each and every recipient of this prestigious recognition."
The real estate professionals are ranked in four categories:
• Individual agent—Sales volume
• Individual agent—Transaction sides (in each real estate transaction there are two sides that can be represented by a real estate agent: the buy side and the selling side)
• Agent team—Sales volume
• Agent team—Transaction sides
To qualify for inclusion, an individual agent must have closed at least 50 transaction sides or $20 million in sales volume in 2018. For real estate agent teams, the minimum is 75 transaction sides or $30 million in closed sales volume.
"Those individual agents and teams who make up the 2019 America's Best Real Estate Professionals represent less than 1.5 percent of all Realtors® in the country yet account for over 12 percent of the closed transactions and more than 22 percent of all the sales volume closed last year," says Steve Murray, president of REAL Trends. "To say that
Mike Hughes and Jeff Shelton are an exceptional sales professional team is an understatement. To attain this level of sales is truly outstanding."
"I'm obviously pleased and honored to be ranked on this ranking of the country's top residential real estate agents," says Jeff Shelton. "It represents the time and effort that we put into each client that we serve and how much work it takes to build a successful real estate career. The level of sales it takes to qualify makes it a truly special recognition."
More on eTradeWire News
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
Information on those receiving this recognition can be found online at https://www.realtrends.com/rankings/americas-best.
REAL Trends + Tom Ferry America's Best Real Estate Professionals honors America's finest real estate agents and their companies and is compiled and analyzed by REAL Trends.
The rankings are compiled based on surveys from virtually every national branded network, many state and local associations of Realtors®, multiple listing services, all applicants from past years' rankings, and the 900 largest brokerage firms in the United States. Verification from an independent source is required for all submissions. In addition, REAL Trends senior staff reviews every submission for completeness and accuracy.
About The REAL Trends + Tom Ferry The Thousand
The REAL Trends + Tom Ferry America's Best Real Estate Professionals ranking report is sponsored jointly by REAL Trends and Tom Ferry International. REAL Trends America's Best honors America's elite real estate agents and their companies and is compiled and analyzed by REAL Trends.
REAL Trends is a leading source of analysis and information for the residential real estate brokerage industry. Tom Ferry International is a nationwide real estate business and life coaching and training company.
- Mario Lopez Hosts 2020 New Years Eve Bash at WTR Pool & Grill
- ExpressCells appoints Dr. Sajad S. Bilgrami to Board of Directors
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- West Tool Enclosures Announces Partnership with Protection and Control Solutions as Company Expands
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- CDI Global Welcomes Saxenhammer & Co. as a New Member Firm in Germany
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Founder Says Financial & Asset Protection Planning Inseparable
- New Song Release by Mr Mischief called Gyal Dem Fire
- Mister Kaplan Investments, LLC Acquires Pelican Cove Vacation Condo at Landmark Resort
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Advisor Timothy Ninowski Receives CFP® Certification
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- Newly Formed Artist Collective In Miami To Release Series Of Small Paintings
- Michael Read LMT Launches a New Website
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Introduces Readers to Death Doulas
- Luxury Brand Aurielle Launches "Ovalet", First Luxury Lockable Oval Bracelet Purse Hook
- Limerick Dentist Offering High-Quality, Low-Priced Dental Implants, Dentures, and More
- Architecturally Striking Monde Condominiums Feature 148,000 Square Feet of AGC Glass Products
- Axiomtek's 9th Generation Intel® Core™I AI Embedded System with NVIDIA GPU - The eBOX671-521-FL
- CIMdata Announces the First Public Product Lifecycle Management Certificate Program of 2020
- Dueling Pianos will rock the Bavarian Inn Restaurant