Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
For investors looking for opportunities beyond typical high-priced, low-return transactions, Paradyme Funding finds ways to not only increase the value of portfolios, but build long-term investments for those also interested in longevity and security.
"Until recently, real estate investing had only been utilized by a small, select percentage of the investor population," Ryan Garland says. "Our mission is to develop a crowdfunding platform to greatly increase the value of investors' portfolios and to create investments accessible to everyone."
One such investment is in multi-family developments, which are widely considered recession-proof. After the Great Recession of 2007-2009, families downsized their living space. Now, 10 years later, the trend has not changed significantly and the appeal of resort-style living spans all generations — from millennials to retiring baby boomers. Instead of buying a large house, people are opting to stay in multi-family developments that have additional amenities like pools and gyms, easy access to trendy locales, safety features, and, perhaps most importantly, convenience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
Paradyme Funding puts investors in front of this booming opportunity – and makes sure the location is right too, by working directly with cities to help fill the needs of particular communities. They work with contractors, developers and decision-makers who know where there is a need and what that need is. Their goal is to bring to fruition the vision of each city and how that might grow for its residents.
The Paradyme Funding team includes valuable support from a board of advisors, a director of development, wealth advisors and investor relations. "We co-develop every transaction," Ryan adds. "This allows us to have more control and we have an in-house development team with extensive experience."
The firm's in-house development team will continue to move alongside representatives of each city and gather insight from each one individually in a partnership beneficial to all sides. With completion timelines cut in half because of these relationships, Paradyme essentially guarantees its future, as well as success and security for communities, clients and investors to come.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
Paradyme Funding is moving toward a more diverse portfolio of assets, diversified among residential single-family, all avenues of commercial real estate, including multi-units, mixed use, hotels, storage and land. For 2019, Paradyme plans to double their revenue and have 1,100-plus units under their umbrella. Kara Garland says, "We are genuine, innovative, adaptable and strategic. And, we're growing at a fast rate. We have big goals that are tangible."
About Paradyme Funding
Specializing in both crowdfunded and large scale investments, Paradyme Funding offers investors a full, comprehensive team approach to real estate investing. With full transparency, and the personal care of a premium concierge service, Paradyme Funding offers truly unique insights and opportunities from the collaboration of its diverse team of experts. Visit Paradyme Funding's website at https://paradymefunding.com/.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC