Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3901
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 847
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 789
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 785
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 780
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 765
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 764
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 686
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 449
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 351
Similar on eTradeWire
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- Wizard World Teams With Madison Reading Project On Comic Book Program at Wizard World, Oct. 25-27
- "Fury's Child" by Geoffrey Abrahams is published by New Generation Publishing
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- New Book Redefines Recovery with Practical Coping Skills
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Attn: Book Publishers: Here is some information about Seven "Next Big Things" in the Book Business
- The Tales and Princesses Series
Penpee.com creates the next commercial opportunity for everyone that sees themselves as a writer and a story-teller. It sees itself as the Airbnb of this space, creating an opportunity where there existed none in its form before it. It allows everyone to read, write and get paid for short stories.
It is a simple and straight forward model that gives rewards to writers every time someone new read qualified pages of their story. This rewards known as credits are automatically converted to cash and pay out via PayPal or Bank accounts in supporting countries.
How it works:
Penpee.com works by giving every new member a few welcome credits which is then charged as they read your story and split between the platform and the writers. Additional credits can be purchased.
https://penpee.com platform offers free and paid Premium memberships.
More on eTradeWire News
- Center for Relational Health LV to host workshops based on Brené Brown best-sellers 'Daring Greatly' and 'Rising Strong'
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- An action everyone should take before preparing food
- New Solutions With Battalion Tree Service In Texas, Servicing Mid County, Hardin, Jefferson Area's &
- Concierge Auctions Announces Largest Sale Ever of the Most Valued Global Properties—All Closing at Auction in Three Bidding Days Live in Hong Kong
Penpee.com free membership rewards writers with 45% commission for each page of their story that is read, up to a maximum of four pages. This membership type is common with those who just have a flair for writing or someone wanting to gauge the extent of reach of the platform or just wanting to test it out.
The free members cannot earn on the leaderboard. With free membership, you can write up to 3000 words per story. Every page in a story can have a maximum of 600 words and a minimum of 400 words unless it is the last page. You will not earn from pages with less content.
All free membership requires to have earned three (3) reader's tokens before they can post their stories.
Reader's tokens are gift earned when you have read at least 80% of a completed story.
Premium membership cost £12.99 every six months or £19.99 annually. Premium writers earn 70% commission for each page of their story that is read. Premium writers earn bonus on the leaderboard. Premium writer can write up to 12,000 words per story.
Every page in a story can have a maximum of 600 words and a minimum of 400 words unless it is the last page. You will not earn from pages with less content.
Premium writers do not require reader's tokens to post a story unless it is an entry into a contest.
Join thousands other members at penpee.com to read, write and get paid for short stories.
- Egg freezing now covered for cancer patients in California
- Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida hires Dr. Douglas Brian Keck and promotes Cathy Brockman
- Streamsoft Bows Artist Connection for Artist Approval
- Comedic heavyweights Blameitonkway, B Simone & Jess Hilarious team up for BIGGEST Halloween Party in Atlanta, GA
- Kevin Ahmadi wins ENPY award as 'Nonprofit Executive of the Year' for 2019
- LIFEwalk 2019 3 laps to change destinies, 3 laps to change the world
- Skyline and Sky-Watch Partner to Provide Enhanced Defense and Security Solutions
- Desert Foothills Theater announces productions, events for November, December
- Government Marketing University Names Finalists for 2019 GAINER Awards
- Bob Gold Recognized as the 2019 Communications Professional of the Year by PRSA
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- MCH Strategic Data helps customers drive value from data while spending less time on maintenance
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- First Annual $10,000 Clean Tech Award Competition Launched
- Women Presidents' Organization Announces Stacie Feller Newest Member of Prestigious Women's Business Organization
- Valley Vista Ski Products Introduces Bootaclava
- Top Winner of the Latin Podcast Awards 2019 Latino USA from NPR
- The American Vaping Association Joins Oral Cancer Initiative's Fight Against Oral Cancer
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team