Popular on eTradeWire News
- Rumors circulating of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc considering AstraZeneca (AZN) bid 426
- New Artists Acquisition for Mack Drama & 1017 Brick Squad Mafia Records 286
- Netflix "Fastest Car" Series Taps Supercar Owner Bryan L. Salamone 271
- Anti-Parasite Formula ParasiFort Removes Parasites In Humans 190
- EmpowHer Institute Partners With B-STEM Project 154
- Local high school string quartet to join touring Beatles vs. Stones show on Charlotte stage 151
- Gucci Mane receives the 2018 Swisher Spark Award in LA 147
- Advanced Core Concepts Announces Partnership with Keystone Synergistic Enterprises 146
- Atlanta Filmmaker Sinatra 'Osm' Onyewuchi Shoots Award-Winning Faith-Based, Short Film for $240.00 132
- 68% Of Data Breaches Take Months Or Longer To Discover 117
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Driver's License and Blockchain Please!
- How to Rent a Cleaned Porta Potty Unit?
- 18 New Partners Join GrooveCar Direct Program in Q1 2018
- CMMI Certification In India - Productive and Appraisal Solution for Software Development Industries
- Rapid growth foreseen for online retail commerce in the Philippines, according to yStats.com
- Online retail expands in Vietnam through marketplace model: yStats.com report
- Get The Widest Range Of Natural Peppermint Tea Online From Goodwyn Store
- Solstice Named to Companies That Care 2018 'Honor Roll'
- 3C - 2018 Denver Business Journal Small Business Award Finalist
- Pierre Branding Group to host Mentorship for Leadership Lunch Series with Henry County Leaders
"Every business has their own way of determining the best way to spend their advertising budget, and a lot of those decisions may also be extremely subjective, especially when you are deciding whether to spend about $5,000,000 or more on a Super Bowl ad versus so many other ways to spend that same advertising money, " says Robert Barrows, President of an advertising agency called R.M. Barrows Advertising and Public Relations in San Mateo, California.
"And one of the big questions to ask about even being able to even consider running an ad in the Superbowl (at the national price or whatever price it may be going for on the local radio or TV station that will be carrying the game on February 4th) is how big is your total advertising budget to begin with?
And then, some of the advertising questions are:
1) Is the ad in the Super Bowl worth it?
2) Is the Superbowl the best way to spend that advertising money?
3) Are you willing to roll the dice on that costly an ad?
4) Is your advertising copy strong enough to produce the kind of sales that you would be hoping for from that kind of spending?
More on eTradeWire News
- New Line of Eco-Friendly Kitchen Accessories Comes to GreyDock.com
- Adelphi Business School Earns International Reaccreditation
- Webline-Services: Intelligent Knowledge Management and Support Chat Software
- IT Works Recruitment Inc. WINS 2018 PACESETTER AWARD
- ATEN Eliminates Bulky Docking Stations with Plug and Play USB Mini Dock
- Renowned Caterer Opens Hecter's Kitchen Restaurant
- Kempinski Hotel Bahía is recognised as one of Europe's Leading Entertainment & Dining Resorts
5) And, how would you spend that same amount of advertising money if you didn't spend it on one thirty-second ad in the Superbowl?
6) Plus, how much advertising could a company buy if they decided to spend that same $5,000,000 on advertising with your company?
7) Plus, what is the best way to determine the best way to spend your advertising budget to begin with?
The answers to these kinds of questions may be different for each and every business, but now there is some easy-to-use advertising math that can help businesses of all kinds make a lot of these kinds of advertising decisions with a lot less risk.
The math is called "The Barrows Popularity Factor." It was developed by Robert Barrows, President of an advertising agency called R.M. Barrows Advertising and Public Relations in San Mateo, California.
"'The Barrows Popularity Factor' is a very simple equation that actually lets you QUANTIFY the relationship between your advertising and sales," says Barrows, and this math can help all kinds of businesses make a lot more money."
THE REASON THE MATH WORKS SO WELL IS VERY SIMPLE:
"The Barrows Popularity Factor" reduces the relationship between advertising and sales to its lowest possible common denominator...namely: How much did you sell? (divided by) How much did you Advertise? (But, the key is this...don't do the math in dollars... do the math in units per gross impressions).
In mathematical terms, the formula looks like this:
The Barrows Popularity Factor = How much did you sell? (in units) divided by/ How much did you advertise? (in gross impressions)
More on eTradeWire News
- Navy Contracting Summit Convenes Military and Business to Discuss Defense Contracting Priorities
- Spring vintage drops just in at The Stellar Boutique
- Flow Alkaline Spring Water Announces Distribution in Sprouts Farmers Market
- United Country Real Estate Ranked Among the Top Residential Real Estate Teams in Kansas City
- Halderman Real Estate and Farm Management picks Consumer51 for web maintenance and digital marketing
- Dentures in Easton Only $650 and $750 per Arch
- Environmental Systems Voted Number 1 Complex Oil Tank & Gas Tank Removal Company in NJ !
The answer you get is a rate of return on gross impressions. (Gross impressions is the number of ads multiplied by the audience per ad.)
"Once you quantify your rate of return on gross impressions, then you can start using some additional math to help you determine the best way to spend your advertising budget," according to Barrows.
"The math will give you more of the information you need to make key marketing decisions with far less risk, he says, and businesses of all kinds can start using the math to help them increase their sales, increase their profit and decrease their risk."
"So, whether you are trying to figure out if you should even consider running an ad in the Superbowl, or whether you are trying to plan your advertising budget for the next few weeks, the next few months, or for the entire year, the best place to start is to start quantifying the effectiveness of your past and current advertising with the math in 'The Barrows Popularity Factor.' It will give you more of the information you need to make key advertising and marketing decisions, and it can help all kinds of companies make a lot more money starting immediately."
The math and how to use it are explained in a booklet called "The Barrows Popularity Factor" which you can download for $4.95 at www.barrows.com.
"You can read the whole booklet in about an hour, and the math is so easy to use that all of the calculations can be done by one person, in moments, with just a simple calculator, says Barrows. Plus, the math is universal and effective...and, as they say in advertising, 'It really works!"
For more information contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405, www.barrows.com
- The Skin Care Clinic Offers Best Non Surgical Lipofirm Fat Reduction In London with Huge Discount
- Globally Known Design Exec Joins RS21
- GET CEO, Dain Schult, Talks About Upcoming Joint Venture Projects
- Vote Yeboah evans in the upcoming badminton confederation of Africa election
- Mischa Sturzenegger Joins UC Point as New Global Sales Director Conferencing
- What's in a Business Award for DetailXPerts?
- Top Restaurant Management Tips - Owner Of Indian Restaurant In Melbourne
- The Fiduciary Litigation Landscape, State and Federal Law's Impact on Settlement Agreements, and Other Topics To Be Addressed at ALI CLE Progr
- EPA Grants $54.3 Million through 221 Brownfield Awards to 144 Communities
- Braidedrugs.com Offers a Wide Variety of Colorful Rugs at Competitive Prices
- Educational Programs to Help Older Drivers and Colorado's Occupational Therapists
- Homespice Decor Introduces a New Range of Primitive Home Decor Items
- Expertscape Ranks World's Top Doctors in Acute Kidney Injury
- Economical Omron PLC models price compare to Omron dealers in Chennai| Data Trace Automation
- The 7-Step Process for Custom Software Development
- Have you got a room with a view?
- Fairmas expands with company representation in Amsterdam
- A BWI Car Service Can Be a Wonderful Asset for a Quick Trip to or From the Airport
- Cooking Oil to Witness Growing Demand in Emerging Economies of Asia Pacific Excluding Japan Region
- Asahi India Glass Ltd.(AIS) and Tarun Tahiliani announce AIS Glass Villa, a one-of-its-kind living s