Popular on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona wristwatch brings $54,870 (Canadian) in Miller & Miller's Nov. 19th auction
- A Galle lamp and a Galle vase combine for $133,750 in Part 1 of Ron Blessing, held by Woody Auction
- Items signed by Mao Zedong, Jefferson, Einstein will be sold online Dec. 14th by University Archives
- Miller & Miller's December 3rd online auction will feature outstanding automobilia, signs and toys
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #88 will be held online and live in Bouckville, N.Y. on December 17th
- New Commemorative 0 Euro Banknote Celebrates Irish Free State's Centennial
- iDisplayit Release New Wall-Mounted Displays For LEGO Architecture
- Nye & Company's online-only 20th Century Machinal Delight auction will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 16
- SaltAction.com Gives Anglers The Ultimate Hookup For Saltwater Fishing Tackle
- Exquisite timepieces and fine jewelry are in Ahlers & Ogletree's online auction set for November 18
The 37-star flag is quite rare, as a 38-star flag was introduced to celebrate the 1877 Centennial with Colorado added later in the year. The flag sold by Holabird measured 48 inches by 90 inches and had hand-sewn stars. The flag company logo patch was sewn near a bottom grommet. It followed no known 37-star pattern. The "Great Star" pattern became official in July 1867.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
The auction, boasting more than 2,000 lots in a wide array of collecting categories, was headlined by Part 2 of the massive collection of Gary Bracken of Ponca City, Oklahoma. Part 1 was held in July, where records were set in numerous categories, including Colorado and Oklahoma bottles, rare ancient coins and Western tokens. More of same were offered in Part 2.
Following are additional highlights from the auction. Internet bidding was facilitated by iCollector.com, LiveAuctioneers.com, Invaluable.com and Auctionzip.com. Phone and absentee (left) bids were also accepted. All prices quoted in this report include the buyer's premium.
A pictorial archive from the Mormon polygamist Peter Johnson, consisting of three framed portrait charcoal sketches of Mormons imprisoned for polygamy (including Johnson), plus a fourth mammoth plate photo of the building of the Temple in Salt Lake, Utah, also framed, all from Box Elder County in Utah and ranging from the 1870s-1890s, changed hands for $4,750.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
A rare original box with about 30 original candles from E. Schneider & Company, circa the 1880s, gaveled for $5,002. The candles would have been used by miners to light underground mines. A red label on the box read, "Original / Stearic Wax / Candles / Trade Mark / E. Schneider & Co." Schneider was incorporated in 1881. The box was 14 ½ inches by 10 inches.
Paleo points (arrowheads) proved to be popular with collectors. A collection of around 90 points that included a wide variety of shapes and materials, including porphyrite rock, one large knife and one drill, high-grade flints of mostly lanceolate structure, in three display cases, hit $8,750.
To learn more, visit www.holabirdamericana.com.
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Hydrogen Firing Capabilities for Existing Fleet of Rental Boilers
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- Shock Exchange trio reunites, adding a harmolodic holiday jolt to Dave Bryant's "Third Thursdays"
- Michigan SEO Group Wants to Help You Optimize for Twitter
- NJ's #1 Ad Agency Offers Holiday Gift to Hometown: Free Logos for Boonton Main Street Businesses
- CMR Mechanical Wants to Share Ways to Keep Your Home Warm this Winter
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Mid-West Moving & Storage Presented with BBB Torch Award
- How Do I Successfully Get A Used Car Loan?
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Oomph, Inc. Recognized as an Acquia Certified Drupal Cloud Practice
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Tzu Chi Foundation partner to provide hurricane relief
- Creative Ways To Renovate Your Basement
- Ellipse Solutions to Expand to Monterrey, Mexico
- Used Grey 2018 Honda Civic Available for Sale at Our Dealership!