Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Announcement: WOVENSOULS Auction & Talk: The Art & Culture of Wedding Textiles of Kutch
Similar on eTradeWire
- RSTOR Expands Global Service Nodes to Support Exponential Customer Growth and Adds Automated Data Replication Features to Core Products
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- NSG Advises Businesses How to Protect Against Ransomware
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Infinity Labs Partners with Corsa Security
- Adoption Of Evolve IP's Microsoft Teams Voice Solution Outpacing Traditional Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- S4 Inc. announces new Senior VP
"Rick is more than a very experienced RCM Salesperson. He has a lust for solving the inefficiencies in customer workflow processes. He loves what he does and it is obvious to all who have met him," says Venkat Laxman, RapidCare Group Managing Director and CEO.
Fovell, based in Kansas, brings an extensive background in sales of medical, PM / CRM / EMR systems for numerous vendors, medical IT hardware managed services, and clinical-related software services to major clients including ambulatory and rehab centers, PPO's, hospitals, GPO's, and the Veterans Administration Medical System. He understands the clinical environment firsthand, having served nine years as Senior Practice RCM Manager at the University of Kansas Medical Center providing billing, collections, cash application, and financial support for 600+ physicians.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
Holding an MS in Adult Training (Kansas State University) and Master's in Business Administration (Rockhurst University), Fovell is also an Adjunct Professor, having taught over 100 courses in marketing at Park University and Webster University.
A consummate problem-solver and seasoned sales executive, Fovell looks forward to expanding the Numina-RapidCare customer base throughout the Midwest and East Coast regions and beyond. In addition to end-to-end RCM services, his initial primary focus will be on growing the company's presence in the Workers Comp MedLegal Billing market.
At the enterprise level, Fovell will also share responsibility for selling Numina-RapidCare's flagship SortVault product, a customizable, AI-powered platform currently being rolled out to select RCM and MedLegal accounts. "I feel very fortunate," says Fovell, "in joining a company that envisions our clients' needs but has the resources to design and implement the vision of RapidCare on the cutting edge of AI development in healthcare software. This is the start of a great experience."
More on eTradeWire News
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
For more information about Numina-RapidCare RCM services, please contact Kevin Ross, firstname.lastname@example.org, (203) 767.5803; or Rick Fovell, email@example.com; or visit Booth 144 at the upcoming National Workers Compensation and Disability Conference, Las Vegas, October 20-22, 2021.
With 900-plus employees, including 250 clinicians, Numina-RapidCare provides 24/7/365 medical-legal documentation and support services nationwide and globally. All services are HIPAA-compliant and production facilities are certified ISO/IEC 27001: 2013.
RapidCare Group Corporate Offices: 153B Sloat Blvd. #163, San Francisco, CA 94132
www.rapidcare.ai • https://www.numinamedicalbilling.com • 866.879.5028
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great