Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 109
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jane Herbert Exhibits at Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Let's Party With DJ Palina La Diva
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Josh Stout Announces Multimillion Dollar Investment in Tulsa's Red Fork Districts Route 66 Corridor
- Royse Contemporary adds Casey Wakefield to its Stable of Artists!
- Royse Contemporary Reopens Gallery with new exhibition "Reconstructed" from Daniel Shepherd
Raised in North Carolina, Randy studied at the Ringling School of Art in Sarasota, Florida and the Haywood School of Craft in Clyde, North Carolina. A trained commercial and fine artist living in Blue Hill, Maine his career as a fine artist working exclusively with watercolors spans more than three decades.
Known for his use of light and shadow, with the subject of most of his paintings being light and how it defines and shapes the scene before him, Randy's watercolors capture the timeless beauty and charm of Maine's architecture and landscapes.
For the second year in a row, Randy was selected by "STATE 23 MEDIA staff in collaboration with a jury panel of art experts" as one of Maine's most noteworthy artists for "Maine Home and Design Magazine's artmaine Annual Guide." Winning over 190 awards for his paintings in watercolor throughout New England and the Southeast, his work is widely collected and included in numerous private and corporate collections.
More on eTradeWire News
- Refuge Academy preschool ministry expands enrollment community-wide
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Open For Business
- Takeo Tama Transitions "Freenomics" Culture Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty & Social-Media Censorship
The exhibit is open free of charge between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily from June 2nd through June 29, 2020.
For more information about the exhibit contact Richard Boyd Art Gallery by phone at (207)-712-1097, via email at email@example.com or visit the gallery's website at www.richardboydartgallery.com .
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RichardBoydArtGallery . Follow us on Instagram at #richardboydartgallery9327 .
Pamela Williamson Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Insightful Writings On Website Share How We Can Learn To Connect With Our Higher Power
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- The Multicultural Centre of Southwest Florida kicks off the Annual Adopt-A-Student fundraiser
- New Business Radio Show Taking the Internet By Storm
- Angel Dust Productions launches unique personal development service
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Sky Zone Bounces into Murfreesboro with Grand Opening Celebration
- Age of Water podcast releases its 7th episode
- Steve Aoki and Alberto Candiani Closing Speakers Of "Fashinnovation Worldwide Talks" On Worlds Ocean Day
- Amazing Deal on a Grey 2014 Honda Civic
- National Lacrosse League Elects to Shift Attention to Next Season
- Knowhow of a Successful Food Delivery App Development
- Connect Derby managed workspaces to reopen for business
- Next Door Creations announces the launch of their new website and mobile app, It's Local Online
- Executives Explore New Imperatives to Nurture Private Equity Through Volatile Times
- Cozy Siskin Becomes Amazon's #1 New Release
- Libman Education Releases Results of Annual 2020 HIM Professional Census
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- Radiation Records Releases Gravity, 11th Studio Album from NYC-Based Paul Mark & The Van Dorens