Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 603
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 564
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 532
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 514
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 501
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 475
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 415
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 386
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 378
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 345
Similar on eTradeWire
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Repeater Communications/InSite Wireless Group Alum Announce the Formation of RCG Tower Group, LLC
- Lee and Associates Closes $7.5 Million Industrial Lease Transaction in Thousand Oaks
- Portland Area's 12 Mile Crossing Community Nears Completion
- Christina Geis REALTOR® with Carolina Homes Connection Celebrates Another Accomplishment
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- Robert C Lang Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Family Office Real Estate Institute Launches Executive Education for Family Office Industry
CAROLYN RENEE RILEY
ACHIEVES NAR'S AT HOME WITH DIVERSITY® CERTIFICATION
(Raleigh, North Carolina) April 7, 2021- Carolyn Renee Riley of Real has been awarded the At Home with Diversity® certification from the National Association of REALTORS®.
Riley joins more than 21,000 other real estate professionals in North America who have earned the certification after completing an eight-hour course addressing topics of diversity, fair housing, and business planning development. The program is designed to meet the nation's fair housing
commitment by educating and equipping NAR's members with the tools they need to expand homeownership opportunities.
Real estate professionals like Riley wisely plan to meet the needs of diverse clients, while maintaining a competitive edge. The At Home with Diversity® certification allows REALTORS® to not only apply the multi-faceted skills and tools they learned in the course to business practices
More on eTradeWire News
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
but conveys to clients they're dynamic real estate professionals with expertise that transcends cultural barriers.
For more information on the At Home with Diversity® certification, visit www.nar.realtor/ahwd.
Carolyn Riley can be reached at Real at (919)449-5461 or email@example.com
Carolyn Riley Realty
- Huge Sale On Top-selling Self Help Advice Manual
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Pair of 18th century Chippendale mahogany side chairs brings $33,210 in Neue Auctions' April 10 sale
- YUP PUP Launches All-Natural CBD Dog Treats
- Pacific Northwest Author Anya Mora Releases New Suspense / Thriller – Secrets Mothers Keep
- Transitional Aged Youth between 16-25 Deserve Loving Homes Now
- One of TOPDON's Best Selling Products - The BT100 Handheld Tester for 12 Volt Lead Acid Batteries
- Art à la Carte – a virtual fundraiser for The Center for Contemporary Art
- Volunteers needed for Community Cooperative's annual Soup Kitchen Benefit
- Identity Earth Day Special Feat. Lesley Webb, Lisa Betty, Casandra Carmelina, Elizabeth Lind
- Care Issues For Medicare Beneficiaries Reported By Long-Term Care Insurance Association
- The Ohio Children's Trust Fund Launches Family Success Network in Northeast Ohio
- Capsule Messaging App Launches on Apple App Store
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic