Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- DOT regulations differ from Clearinghouse requirements
- Climate Change – Carbon Pollution – How to Help – ECOFuelMax
- National Van Lines Adds Fitton Moving & Storage
- Should have gone to Novadata's Driver Eyesight Evaluation record book
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- South Shore Line to promote education and awareness during Rail Safety Week
- People are asking, ECO Fuel System - How Does it Work – ECOFUELMAX
- Riskpulse Launches Riskpulse OnTime, The Next Generation of Actionable Intelligence for Service Prediction & Delay Mitigation in Global Supply Chains
- SAE J1939 To USB Gateway For ECU Simulation And Data Monitoring
They supply a wide range of traction systems manufactured by KONČAR, including converters for coaches, locomotives, trains, trams and liquid cooling systems, power electronic building blocks and traction converters.
KONČAR is a leading manufacturer of power electronics, protection, measurement and ripple control systems and devices for equipping complex plants in energetic, industry and transport.
Converters for Coaches
KONČAR offers a range of wagon converters that differ in input voltages, output power and output voltages, these are: KONTRAC PN 6 MS, KONTRAC PN 30 MS, KONTRAC PN 50 MS and KONTRAC PN 60 MS.
Converters for Locomotives
KONČAR's two converters KONTRAC GP 1000 AC and KONTRAC PN 170 AC feature high quality and reliability, they are used for supplying the main and auxiliary drives of locomotives.
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
Converters for Trains
KONČAR's converters for trains provide equipment for electric multiple units as well as diesel electric multiple units, the range features: KONTRAC GP 550 DE, KONTRAC GP 550 AC and KONTRAC PN 110 AC.
Converters for Trams
KONČAR's modernisation of tramcars includes the integration of new main drive and auxiliary drive converters in the existing tramway vehicles which results in high functionality and reduced maintenance costs. The range of converters for trams includes: KONTRAC GP 170 DC, KONTRAC PN 35 DC and KONTRAC PN 25 DC.
Liquid Cooling Systems
This liquid cooling system is a compact single unit is designed for installation in the traction converter, it uses water to cool the converter power modules and is intended for installation as a standalone unit under floor or on the roof of a vehicle.
Power Electronic Building Blocks
The KONTRAC PS800 is a liquid cooled power electronic building block designed for propulsion converters in traction applications, it features the latest IGBT technology and provides easy maintenance.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
The primary function of the trackside converters is to supply various loads in substations providing power supply for integrated lighting and information systems, railway signalling and protection systems. KONČAR provides three trackside converters: KONTRAC PN 30 AC, KONTRAC PN 50 DC/PN 100 DC and KONTRAC PN 225 AC.
GD Rectifiers is an authorised UK distributor KONČAR, specialising in development, engineering, production, testing and maintenance of industrial electronic devices and systems.
For further information on KONČAR's range of traction converters and subsystems for the railway industry, please call GD Rectifiers on: 01444 243 452 or email: email@example.com.
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit
- Identifying Water Meter Tampering Using a Data Logger
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Main Street Waterbury Announces 2019 Main Street Community Partnership Award Recipient, John L. Hopkins, CEO of Post University
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League