Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 317
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 229
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- Price.shopping Launches Price Comparison & Monitoring Service
- Dynamic new online directory helps global shoppers discover, support black-owned businesses
- Exceptional home for sale in Elk River!
- 5% off all products on Giftapart from hundreds of known retailers
- Last Minute Hotels – Find Out Which Cities Offer the Best Hotel Deals in United States!
- AfterPay Day-Up to 50% Off Eyewear at SmartBuyGlasses
- Just Say No to Fabric and Cloth Masks
- Project Diversify Medicine is Leading the Way with Pre Med Advice for Future Black & Brown Doctors
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
Shoppers will receive $4 off any purchase of $40 or more with promo code RaginJuly4 on all Ragin Cajun® & Cajun's Choice® products when ordering online at either of the 2 brand's websites.
"Whether you are outside enjoying the fireworks, firing up the grill, or raging with some heat & spice in the Kitchen, we have a lot of great food to add to your ragin' July 4th party... New BBQ Rubs, All-Purpose Cajun Seasonings, Blackened Seasoning, Relish, Sauces and more.", posts Acadian Kitchens.
More on eTradeWire News
- Investment Mortgage Loans for Investors Investing Outside Asia
- Question Time for Rwanda's President Paul Kagame
- Did LightskinKeisha Clone Georgia Rapper Flii Boi Breeze's Song "Get In Dea"?
- FDA approval wrist blood pressure monitor for everyone
- Cardiff Auto Wreckers Announce Company Extension
The discount code RaginJuly4 just launched & is valid this week, June 29 - July 6, 2020.
About Acadian Kitchens:
We at Acadian Kitchens carefully fuse authentic and diverse tastes of Louisiana's Creole and Cajun cultures to bring you traditional, bold, hand-crafted flavors in our flagship brands: Ragin' Cajun® & Cajun's Choice®. For more information visit our websites, email us at info@AcadianKitchens.com or call 1-800-879-5129.
Cajun's Choice® Website:
Ragin' Cajun® Website:
- Together Through Life's Transitions
- Halloween Brings More Literary Adventures, Including A Talking Sword!
- IME360 by prIME Assessments addresses the contentious medico-legal assessments and reporting system o
- An American based Narcotics Trafficking drama series is being filmed in Atlanta,Georgia
- Mofas Publishes Its First Stable Release In Chrome Web Store
- PYNKTALKS: Rachel Richardson talks entertainment styling
- Quigley Eye Specialists to Open New Q iLasik and Med Spa in Naples
- "Only A Moment" from Dave Carey Extends Comfort To Fans on Corona Diaries from Big Fuss Records
- Visible Genomics Announces Four New Appointments to Board of Clinical Advisors
- International Businessman Blazes New Trails in eCommerce with Innovative Home Furnishings
- INFINITI HR Rolls Out OpenAxess Cigna Medical Plan
- Greater Brookfield of Commerce an Honoree at MMAC's Focus on the Future Awards
- Public Relations Society to Name New York's Best Communication Campaigns
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Adam Ereth, candidate for Mesa Water Board, District 2
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
- Income Property Organization forms new partnership with District Capital