Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 415
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 169
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 148
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Levi United FC as Southeast Conference Expansion Team
- 2019 East Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features Expert Insight on Coaching
- RJK Ventures LLC Receives U.S. Utility Patent Covering the MAG|Coupler™ Product Line
- Celebrity Golf Tournament at Boulder Ridge Golf Club
- Sacred Heart's Haley Whittaker wins in Western Dressage Association of America World Championship
- Basketball Coaches RON STEWART and KELLEY WATTS Visit the GingerNewYork TV Show in NYC
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Youth Division Affiliation with CLU Youth Soccer
- Best Growth Year In Company History Means Changes at Riton Optics
- LaTavia Roberson Takes on All Comers with New Business Venture
- National Letter of Intent | Ramsay High School Girls Basketball Signing Day
Rae-Line was launched by Mary and Ray Vorhauer in 1972 and was known as R. A. Vorhauer manufacturing. It was based in a 150 sq. feet factory in Malvern St. Bayswater. This location was close to its only customer at that time- the Kenworth Trucks.
The business progressed gradually on the back of rising build rates of Kenworth and also a wider base of customers. Rae-Line designed a collection of boat seats which were sold to boat manufacturers like StejCraft boats and JJ Savage as well as the public.
While business grew, so did a number of staff, and by 1975, it employed 10 individuals. While there was growth in the boat seating business as well as orders from Kenworth trucks, the company moved to new premises in the late 1970s and mid1980s.
More on eTradeWire News
- 27th Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance results
- Historic Pann's Restaurant Celebrates 60 Years and Donates $20,000 To Inner City Youth
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- CyanGate Joins Salesforce Consulting Program and Solidifies Presence in the Ecosystem
- As Temperatures Cool, Pizza Patrón Turns Up The Heat
- The Lifetime Montessori School Difference: It's About Learning, Not Grades
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mackenzie Corrigan as Athletic Trainer
By the late 1980s, the name of the company was changed to Rae- Line P/L, and it employed 20 persons. Ever since the company has progressed by leaps and bounds on basis of growth of Kenworth and widening customer base.
Presently, Rae-Line caters to some of the most reputed names in the heavy transport, automotive, sports padding and Recreational Vehicle industries. In 2007, Kenworth Trucks peaked production at 20 trucks per day. Alongside, Rae-Line touched records on timely and effective delivery of products. In 2012, it celebrated its 40th year as sole supplier for Kenworth Trucks.
In 2014/15 Rae-Line forayed into the global market with its top quality sports padding solutions. Among sports padding solutions, gym padding is most prominent.
Gymnasts train hard to achieve perfection. They need to be supported by gym padding equipment like gym floor mats to avoid any mishaps or injuries. With several projects completed globally, the Rae-Line team is well positioned to supply standard gym padding and gymnastic mats to help gymnasts train for excellence.
Rae-Line's team of engineers, industrial designers as well as upholsterers will make use of quality materials like PU Open cell foam, Polyurethane foam and EVA closed cell foam, apart from carefully tested and selected fabrics to design the best gymnastic mats for much-valued customers. For more info :https://www.rae-line.com.au/gymnastics/
- CMI Limited Co. Acquires Mantle Industries, Inc
- Greyhound Real Estate Participates in the MDA Muscle Walk of Grand Junction
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking Receives Sixth AWI Award of Excellence
- BCS Kansas Discusses Job Hunting In The Fourth Quarter
- Maximizing The Impact Of New Opportunity Zones
- Global Kids Youth Ambassadors Report on Visit to Fukushima, Japan
- New Menu Items Added At The Dock At Crayton Cove And Riverwalk At Tin City
- congatec launches i.MX 8X on SMARC 2.0 and Qseven modules
- New Construction Lawyer Enhances Leading Law Firm's Construction and Litigation Capabilities
- Max Weiss Company Recertified as ISO 9001:2015 Compliant for Quality Control
- H-E-B Go Expands to More Stores in Texas
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Scandinavian Spaces – Modernizing Communication in the Workplace
- Autism Care Today Established GoFundMe Fundraiser for California Wildfire Victims
- Bringing Awareness to Alzheimer's: GranVida Tackles Alzheimer's Head-On
- Fiu Semester Roundup: Cinema Italy Stimulating And Promoting Growing Talents
- PicoProbe™ Glutamate Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- PoliteMail Founder Michael DesRochers Joins Forbes Boston Business Council
- The League of 1789 Honors NY State Assembly Member Bichotte & PA State Rep. Harris
- WeConcile: The World's First Relationship Restoration Application