Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 166
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Jim Tunney to be inducted into California Interscholastic Federation Hall of Fame
- Easter egg hunt, Star Wars Night & fireworks highlight Fort Myers Miracle's three-day homestand
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Partner The Right Stuff as Goal of the Week Sponsor
- Industry Leading Pay Per Head Company Launches New Website
- U.S. Women Stars Hildebrandt, Velte Take On Canadians At Beat the Streets Grapple At The Garden May
- AAA Chihuahuas launch with StellarAlgo
- Rekindling the Magic of Snooker
Rae-Line was launched by Mary and Ray Vorhauer in 1972 and was known as R. A. Vorhauer manufacturing. It was based in a 150 sq. feet factory in Malvern St. Bayswater. This location was close to its only customer at that time- the Kenworth Trucks.
The business progressed gradually on the back of rising build rates of Kenworth and also a wider base of customers. Rae-Line designed a collection of boat seats which were sold to boat manufacturers like StejCraft boats and JJ Savage as well as the public.
While business grew, so did a number of staff, and by 1975, it employed 10 individuals. While there was growth in the boat seating business as well as orders from Kenworth trucks, the company moved to new premises in the late 1970s and mid1980s.
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
By the late 1980s, the name of the company was changed to Rae- Line P/L, and it employed 20 persons. Ever since the company has progressed by leaps and bounds on basis of growth of Kenworth and widening customer base.
Presently, Rae-Line caters to some of the most reputed names in the heavy transport, automotive, sports padding and Recreational Vehicle industries. In 2007, Kenworth Trucks peaked production at 20 trucks per day. Alongside, Rae-Line touched records on timely and effective delivery of products. In 2012, it celebrated its 40th year as sole supplier for Kenworth Trucks.
In 2014/15 Rae-Line forayed into the global market with its top quality sports padding solutions. Among sports padding solutions, gym padding is most prominent.
Gymnasts train hard to achieve perfection. They need to be supported by gym padding equipment like gym floor mats to avoid any mishaps or injuries. With several projects completed globally, the Rae-Line team is well positioned to supply standard gym padding and gymnastic mats to help gymnasts train for excellence.
Rae-Line's team of engineers, industrial designers as well as upholsterers will make use of quality materials like PU Open cell foam, Polyurethane foam and EVA closed cell foam, apart from carefully tested and selected fabrics to design the best gymnastic mats for much-valued customers. For more info :https://www.rae-line.com.au/gymnastics/
- Five Ways to Make Your Business More Energy Efficient
- Park Slope Coop Members Are M.A.G.A
- Teach Your Child How To Not Be Afraid Of The Dark With "Brady Needs A Nightlight" By Brian Barlics
- Be Yourself In The New Audiobook "The Perfect Shade of Green" By Author Brian Barlics
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Boulder Colorado's #1 Chiropractor Launches a Podcast
- Forsyth County Sheriff's Office Hosts L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Workshop To Improve Police-Community Relations
- Boardwalk Bowl's Summer Camp keeps kids entertained all season long
- Remington College Mobile Campus announces new degree programs
- First Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day – "Explore, Learn, Taste"
- Join HR & Benefits Pros at the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference
- Amino Acid Therapy May Offer a Safe Alternative for Parkinson's Like Symptoms
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Tax Relief Discount on Head Lice Treatment from Lice Troopers
- LARC, Inc. Giving Challenge Raises $45,466
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families