Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 166
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Donation by Televergence Solutions Sets in Motion Far-Reaching Ripple Effect Benefitting Women in Tech
- Feedonomics Hires Gary Kerr as Director of Business Development
- Outsourced CIO LLC Pivots to Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to Leverage Rapid Growth
- New ITSM Book & Training Course Available, "Delivering ITSM For Business Maturity, A Practical Framework" by Beverly Weed-Schertzer
- L-Tron's Gayle DeRose Nominated for 2019 Technology Woman of the Year
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- HoloBuilder releases JobWalk Planner for 360° construction documentation planning to improve office-to-field communication
"Chris's responsibilities will include optimizing our clients' managed service experience to allow them to fully leverage their outsourcing investment. In addition, Chris will work to ensure RadixBay continues to offer the most viable and cost-effective solutions to our clients," said RadixBay COO Hal Hawisher. "Chris's goal will be to help RadixBay anticipate our clients' needs and address them with a compelling, secure, low-risk and high-quality approach."
Chris has over 30 years in the IT managed services and outsourcing industry. He is an experienced leader and technology strategist and has held roles as both a purchaser and provider of managed services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
"We are excited about Chris joining our team. He will be a strong complement to our existing managed services team," said RadixBay's CEO & Founder, Greg Lovette.
Chris's experience includes building the service delivery architecture, standard operating procedures and best practices for a global managed services provider that currently supports 800 customers and 6,000 servers. Chris has written 1 book, 240 articles and presented 22 webinars on data infrastructure technologies and IT support best practices.
RadixBay delivers world-class IT consulting, development and support solutions using a new approach that breaks the outdated IT service delivery model. The RadixBay model utilizes rural development centers to deliver more efficient and cost-effective solutions to our clients. This approach delivers high-touch, high-speed results and is aligned with our goal of creating jobs in rural areas. Learn more at http://www.radixbay.com
- Five Ways to Make Your Business More Energy Efficient
- Park Slope Coop Members Are M.A.G.A
- Teach Your Child How To Not Be Afraid Of The Dark With "Brady Needs A Nightlight" By Brian Barlics
- Be Yourself In The New Audiobook "The Perfect Shade of Green" By Author Brian Barlics
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Boulder Colorado's #1 Chiropractor Launches a Podcast
- Forsyth County Sheriff's Office Hosts L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Workshop To Improve Police-Community Relations
- Boardwalk Bowl's Summer Camp keeps kids entertained all season long
- Remington College Mobile Campus announces new degree programs
- First Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day – "Explore, Learn, Taste"
- Join HR & Benefits Pros at the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference
- Amino Acid Therapy May Offer a Safe Alternative for Parkinson's Like Symptoms
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Tax Relief Discount on Head Lice Treatment from Lice Troopers
- LARC, Inc. Giving Challenge Raises $45,466
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families