Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 496
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 313
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 220
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 198
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 172
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 164
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- CDI Global Guides Successful Acquisition of Elna Press by QLM Group
- Announcing PLM Road Map & PDT North America 2022
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Advanced Precision Machining Seeking CNC Machinists and Programmers to Fill Open Colorado Machine Shop Positions
- FEIN Power Tools Welcomes William Craig – President for FEIN US
- Smart Pendant Software Version 2.1 Expands Ease of Use and Controller Performance
- Jeron Pro-Alert™ 480 System Undergoing Compliance Testing for new Underwriters Laboratories UL2525 Standard for Area of Rescue Assistance
- PartsBadger Adds New Collaborative Robot for Automated Manufacturing
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center Brings Supply Chain Support to Manufacturers
Created as a next-generation solution for teeming ladle transfer car cables in steel plants, Titan K and Titan S cables are optimally designed as multiple conductor control and power cables for use in high temperature applications ranging from -60⁰C to 200⁰C, continuous. Through a combination of physical construction and engineered materials, the Titan family offers superior resistance to abrasion, moisture, hot material spills, and mechanical abuse over alternative cable designs.
"Faced with increasing costs due to repeat cable failure and downtime, a leading steel producer was in critical need of a quality transfer car cable to withstand high temperatures, falling sparks, slag and molten steel for an extended period of time," explains Sales Representative Brian Smith. "With our culture that loves a challenge, the Radix Wire & Cable team developed the high-heat-resistant Titan products as a custom solution to address the customers' needs." The new Titan cables have already greatly reduced the frequency of replacement and downtime at the steel facility, which translates to direct savings of over $8,000 and a reduction of over $67,000 in associated downtime costs on an annualized basis.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pad Hopper with new Daily Challenge feature is available for Free in the Apple App Store and On Google Play
- What is the cutest Jellycat???
- LMNts, a Full Service Sales Funnel Agency Goes Lean
- No Permit? "Cop City" Project Doesn't Seem to Care
- Metal Finishing Equipment Market Insights, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2030
Radix has been the leader in high-temperature wire and cables since 1944 by specializing in designing and manufacturing products to meet the most challenging and severe environments. To learn more about Radix Wire & Cable's Titan product family plus other wire and cable options, visit radix-wire.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org (about:blank).
About Radix Wire
Radix is the leading manufacturer of UL, CSA and factory‐rated electrical wire and cable for high performance, extreme temperature applications. The company's product portfolio consists of unique wire and cable products with temperature ratings from 150°C to 1,000°C and voltage ratings from 300V to 40kV. Radix products are used by original equipment manufacturers in a variety of consumer, commercial, and industrial applications.
Radix Wire & Cable
- Are Extraterrestrials A Threat Or Not?
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Home Helpers San Mateo Receives 2021 Best of Home Care® – Leader in Experience Award
- Experienced SME Banker turned Entrepreneur, committed to empowering SMEs and creating positive social impacts through his business
- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals to WINTER MARKET 2022 on February 16
- Are Modern Women: Mother, Father, Husband, And Wife?
- Miller & Miller will hold an online-only Canadiana & Folk Art auction on Saturday, February 12th
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Class Action Lawsuit Following Aditi Consulting Data Breach
- Jeff Bezos and Digital Wealth!
- Alberta-based Consultant offers ASK ME NOW! LIVE Q AND A on Strategy, Change, Leadership, and Impact
- Kitchener Boxers Fight Through Covid
- Snell & Wilmer Las Vegas Partner Mandy S. Shavinsky Honored with Vegas Inc's C-Suite Honors for 2022
- The City Tutors Partners with Bloomberg LP to Deliver Free Professional Mentorship
- Jason Baker Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- ENERGY STAR Certified Servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- Anthony Cetrangelo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Fiery Seahorse Productions To Present 2022 Reading of Ye-Xian: The Chinese Cinderella
- Award-winning Canadian author Roslyn Franken speaks at UN World Interfaith Harmony Week Event
- Real Boss Women Marks Launch of "Little Black Dress" of Female Leadership Groups
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin