Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 136
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning 116
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
- January 2020 Top Ten Blockstack Apps Sparking a Privacy Revolution
- Reduced Prices On Romance Novels
- Black Dog Venture Partners, Make It Studio and Infamy Fantasy Esports form Partnership to bring fantasy to gamers worldwide
- New Artist: 2 More Paintings On Exhibit!
- Atlanta Real Estate Market 2020 Outlook Is Strong
- Groton New York Photographer Shares Upstate New York Beauty With The World
Similar on eTradeWire
- How Protect Your Event From Coronavirus - Live Streaming from solo16
- Colonial Courtyard at Tyrone to host Irish Toast
- House to vote on Nationwide Flavor Ban. Why is House bill HR 2339 so Important - Provape
- CME Symposium- Reducing Cardiovascular and Renal Risk in Your Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- CE Symposium- Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease, Heart Failure, and SGLT2 Inhibitors: Implementing Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies
- The Countdown Begins UNIFEST2020 is Only 3 Months Away
- Black Dads Count Launches "Statistically Speaking" for "Hard to Count" in Atlanta
- Fody Foods Unveils Revamped Branding at Natural Products Expo West
- Artworks by Thaulow, Chihuly, Edgar Payne, Maqbool Hussain are in Bruneau & Co.'s March 14th auction
- Plant Based Fountain of Youth - The Science of Healthy Aging presented by Dr. Frank Sabatino, Health Director of Balance for Life Retreat Florida
About 800 community leaders are expected to attend the annual benefit dinner at McGregor Baptist Church on Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the dinner begins at 6:30 p.m.
The Breeze Newspapers and CTN10 Southwest Florida are the media sponsors for the event. Other major sponsors are Jerry and Delores Horne and Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C.
"We are very pleased that Dr. Evans will be coming to Southwest Florida to spread his message of the joy and healing qualities of faith," said Lifeline Family Center President and Founder Kathy Miller. "We can all benefit from his teachings, which are heard daily on radio stations throughout the world."
More on eTradeWire News
- Stuart Kane Continues to Grow with Addition of Real Estate Attorney Patricia Jun
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association To Address Linked-Benefit Options
- Guard Booths Act as A Controlled Workspace with a Crime Deterrent Bonus
- Paramount Fence Opens New Retail Location in Livonia Michigan
- Breezy's Appliances: Appliances for Effortless Snacks & Meals
Tickets are $90 each or $560 for a table of eight. Sponsorships, which include a VIP reception with Dr. Evans, are available from $1,000 to $15,000. Tickets may be purchased at www.BenefitDinnerLFC.org or by calling 239-242-7238.
Dr. Evans is the founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, Tex., and president of The Urban Alternative, chaplain of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, and author of more than 100 books, booklets and Bible studies.
His radio broadcast, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, can be heard on more than 1,200 United States outlets daily, including Moody Radio, and in more than 130 countries.
He is the first African American to earn a doctorate of theology from Dallas Theological Seminary and has been named one of the 12 Most Effective Preachers in the English-speaking world by Baylor University.
More on eTradeWire News
- Highway 371 Business Association to launch app
- Sheelena Taylor Welcomed to the Florida Justice Center Board of Directors
- AMC's The Walking Dead: World Beyond To Screen 1st Episode During Wizard World Cleveland, March 7
- Fish & Chips Season brings the promise of great seafood at Joey's Restaurants
- NTI Now Offering a 4K 18Gbps HDMI USB KVM Extender via Two LC Singlemode Fiber Optic Cables
Dr. Evans launched the Tony Evans Training Center in 2017, an online learning platform providing quality seminary-style courses for a fraction of the cost to any person in any place. His goal is to increase Bible literacy not only among lay people but also among those Christian leaders who cannot afford nor find the time for formal ongoing education.
Lifeline Family Center provides a home in Cape Coral for homeless young women in crisis pregnancies to help them become self-supporting through education, job training, parenting classes, professional counseling and spiritual guidance. It is the only residential program in Lee County for homeless young women in crisis pregnancies who are not part of the foster care program.
Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C.
- Larissa Tavelli Promoted to Marketing Director for McCarthy Building Companies' Southwest Region
- Converse Auctions' online East Meets West Auction, March 13, offers Asian and Western culture items
- Louis Nightingale Hired as New Head Football Coach at AJHS
- HighKey® Showcases Lively New Branding Alongside Best-Selling, Low-Carb Cookies At Expo West 2020
- Minnesota Twins Celebrity Golf Classic raises $76K for the Regional Cancer Center
- McCarthy Building Companies Begins Construction of Turquoise Solar Project in Nevada
- Cardinal Point Homeland Security Group - First Company Authorized in Pennsylvania to Provide School Security Personnel Training
- Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Famer Dave Mason Brings Feelin' Alright Tour to the Weinberg Stage
- Visit Xometry at Amcon Phoenix March 2020
- New Procedure Available to Treat Enlarged Prostate Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Gladdy's Goodies Now on Sale at Central Bark in Tampa, FL
- Join The Adventure As Playful Puffins Encounter Fire And Ice
- Delray Beach Residents Open Addiction Treatment Center in Palm Beach County
- ASBO & CoSN Team Up to Enhance Collaboration Between School Business & Tech Leaders
- Local Business, DISCGB, Achieves Highest Sales Honour
- Autonomous is breaking records- Launched a fishbone shaped Kinn Chair
- Best deals for spring human hair at Beautyforever
- Twin Cities retail veterans blow-up traditional Pop-up experience with a new market 2.0 concept
- New London FinTech conference providing sustainable investment opportunities with African startups
- Kavana Rum Announces Partnership with Country Music's Jacob Bryant