Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Green Energy Exchange Partners with SmartGridCIS to Help Texas Consumers Save Green by Going Green
- Rosenberg Fans Canada will exhibit at the Toronto Buildings Show–2019
- Australian Renewable Energy Market Update Released
- Government's insights, seasoned defense counsel and compliance experts to update industry and take questions in Oslo
- Western Falcon Offers Free Case Study Download Regarding Successful Well Applications
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Telaeris and Coppernic Partner on Identity Authentication Solution for Europe
- Telaeris et Coppernic s'associent pour fournir une solution d'authentification de l'identité en Europe
- Sympa Solar inaugurates first Bangladesh solar project in grand Opening chaired by Prime Minister
- EasyIO introduces a new breed of Building Controller
An international team of judges reviewed pitches from 13 companies, after which they voted on the winners. Technologies ranged from renewable thermal energy storage, pipeline leak detection, remote air emissions technology, water management and others.
The winning innovation from RCT is a combustion engine retrofit that "cleans up ignition and internal combustion engines by eliminating the spark or flame, and instead, using a chemical process to initiate ignition and combustion which dramatically reduces emissions, improves efficiency and fuel economy," according to Mike Manfredi, the Vice President of Research and Development at RCT.
The company's founder and CEO Richard Thompson said that his two desired outcomes from the event are to find a seed investor and to work toward the goal of moving the business to the state of Colorado, and both goals are well on the way to being fulfilled. He added "As a skier, it wouldn't bother me at all to have to come out to Colorado."
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
Shelly Curtiss, executive director of CCIA, said "After six years of successful OGCC events, we are starting to see more of these kinds of outcomes coming to fruition. This event supports business development in Colorado as well as offering a quick and direct connection to new advanced and clean technologies to an industry that desperately needs them."
Thompson concluded, "We're very confident that this technology, over time, will be adopted in many other industries as well."
Additional presenting companies included:
HyET Hydrogen USA LLC
Jalema Technologies LLC
LT Environmental, Inc.
Marathon Engine Systems
Onboard Dynamics, Inc.
Pluto Ground Technologies
CCIA developed the successful Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge model, now in its sixth year, which has seen two spin-offs in other industry (commercial vehicles and mining) in partnership with an internationally recognized team of industry leaders, including ConocoPhillips, Noble Energy, BHP, Canadian Consulate, Rocky Mountain Institute, Altira, Perkins Coie, Colorado Energy Office, Metro Denver EDC's Colorado Resource Council and Orchid Petroleum Advisors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
Founded in 2008, Colorado Cleantech Industries Association (CCIA) is a statewide organization dedicated to promoting Colorado's cleantech industries. CCIA impacts Colorado's policies, people, products and programs that drive expansion of a cleaner, cheaper, more efficient and secure energy economy. Through advocacy, public policy leadership, development and education, CCIA works to ensure that Colorado is a global cleantech leader. For more information, visit https://coloradocleantech.com/commercial-vehicle-cleantech-challenge/
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple