Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Atlas Copco Bolting Solutions expands rental operation
- Trilliant's ISRM System Has Been Certified to the ISO 27001 Standard by DEKRA
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Citadel Roofing & Solar Introduces Home Generator Products
- CS Energy Completes 33 MW Texas Solar Portfolio
- Pack Power™ Enables swyMed Telehealth Backpack
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- HPMU, Hybrid Power Management Unit, Portable Power Solution for Battery & Alternative Energy Systems
- CS Energy Announces Completion of the Largest Landfill Solar-Plus-Storage Project in Massachusetts
- IKIO Group launches its Germicidal Tech Subsidiary, axenic-UV
An international team of judges reviewed pitches from 13 companies, after which they voted on the winners. Technologies ranged from renewable thermal energy storage, pipeline leak detection, remote air emissions technology, water management and others.
The winning innovation from RCT is a combustion engine retrofit that "cleans up ignition and internal combustion engines by eliminating the spark or flame, and instead, using a chemical process to initiate ignition and combustion which dramatically reduces emissions, improves efficiency and fuel economy," according to Mike Manfredi, the Vice President of Research and Development at RCT.
The company's founder and CEO Richard Thompson said that his two desired outcomes from the event are to find a seed investor and to work toward the goal of moving the business to the state of Colorado, and both goals are well on the way to being fulfilled. He added "As a skier, it wouldn't bother me at all to have to come out to Colorado."
More on eTradeWire News
- S2S Launches IT Sanitisation Service To Protect Home Workers
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
- Imaginology Opens Studio in Phoenix
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
Shelly Curtiss, executive director of CCIA, said "After six years of successful OGCC events, we are starting to see more of these kinds of outcomes coming to fruition. This event supports business development in Colorado as well as offering a quick and direct connection to new advanced and clean technologies to an industry that desperately needs them."
Thompson concluded, "We're very confident that this technology, over time, will be adopted in many other industries as well."
Additional presenting companies included:
HyET Hydrogen USA LLC
Jalema Technologies LLC
LT Environmental, Inc.
Marathon Engine Systems
Onboard Dynamics, Inc.
Pluto Ground Technologies
CCIA developed the successful Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge model, now in its sixth year, which has seen two spin-offs in other industry (commercial vehicles and mining) in partnership with an internationally recognized team of industry leaders, including ConocoPhillips, Noble Energy, BHP, Canadian Consulate, Rocky Mountain Institute, Altira, Perkins Coie, Colorado Energy Office, Metro Denver EDC's Colorado Resource Council and Orchid Petroleum Advisors.
More on eTradeWire News
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
- What Is a Qualified Health Insurance Plan?
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
Founded in 2008, Colorado Cleantech Industries Association (CCIA) is a statewide organization dedicated to promoting Colorado's cleantech industries. CCIA impacts Colorado's policies, people, products and programs that drive expansion of a cleaner, cheaper, more efficient and secure energy economy. Through advocacy, public policy leadership, development and education, CCIA works to ensure that Colorado is a global cleantech leader. For more information, visit https://coloradocleantech.com/commercial-vehicle-cleantech-challenge/
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Doeren Mayhew Ranked 16th-Largest Houston Accounting Firm