Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Consideration for New List of Tariffs on $300B Worth of China Imports Plus USTR Request for Co
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Announces the Appointment of Advisory Board Members
- Chanchai Hocharoen, PE Returns to GAI Consultants
- Falco eMotors Awarded Patent for Advances in Liquid Cooling of Direct Drive Motors for Electric Bikes
- GoodR Partners with Truxx for Food Delivery
- Right Cars commences car rental operations in Turkey
- China Tariffs Raised Along With Import Related Questions
- Reliable, Faster and Tougher Railway & Mass Transit Solutions
- Local Taxi Company Challenges Consumers to Discover the Best Taxi for Their Transport Needs!
The TC-400 was specifically designed to be used in multiple locations using Quick Mount GoBrackets. By installing brackets on multiple existing poles, law enforcement can establish a circuit and regularly rotate locations of the radar speed signs for ongoing traffic calming.
This is exactly how the county will use the three recently purchased signs, but Capt. Randy Shepherd was able to capitalize on another benefit of the TC-400's portability this Halloween—the signs can be moved at any time to respond to a speeding complaint or for a community's special request. Shepherd told Fox8 News (https://myfox8.com/2018/10/31/new-radar-signs-a...) that the new radar speed signs were one way deputies provided safety to neighborhoods on Halloween.
More on eTradeWire News
- Consumer51 Recognized for Website Redesign for Knox Fertilizer Company
- Nexgen Car Care and Monster Energy Sponsor 2019 Salute to Heroes at Beach Front Grille May 30th
- National BPA Announces 2019-2020 National Officer Team
- Kopp Glass Exhibiting at LIGHTFAIR® International
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
Law enforcement might plan to have spare patrol cars out patrolling neighborhoods on nights like this to act as a speed deterrent, but sometimes these cars are pulled away to answer calls. Radar speed signs are a consistent fixture that law enforcement can count on throughout the night to make drivers aware of their speed.
In 2004, Radarsign® Brand Radar Speed Signs established new industry standards for traffic calming solutions with the debut of the world's first armored driver feedback signs. Radarsign radar speed signs are vandal, weather and bullet-resistant. They are also the traffic calming industry's most durable, most ecological and most energy efficient radar speed signs. Engineered and manufactured in the USA, all base Radarsign models are MUTCD-compliant and utilize recycled aluminum, innovative LED reflector technology, minimal battery power and solar panels to deliver bright, easy-to-read feedback to drivers. Radarsign products are scientifically proven to reduce drivers' speeds and have been entrusted to provide safe and effective traffic calming solutions for: municipalities, treasured national parks, schools, neighborhoods, military bases, and private and public development projects across the U.S., Canada and overseas. www.radarsign.com.
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Monaco Better World Forum Hosts Celebrity Gala and Awards During Ocean Impact Day at Cannes
- Ebola united states migrant with Ebola virus
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
- Multimedia Platform Helps Emerging Entrepreneurs Elevate!
- Independent Medicare Broker in Arizona