Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- Azaleas, Wisteria and Roses: Japan's Other Spring Flowers
- ANL to Launch New Asia to Australia Service: AAX2
- Chris Caron, PE, Joins Halff as South Texas Transportation Director
- Cold Chain Validation For DHL Using CAEN RFID Tags
- Tindale Oliver Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Ocean Exchange Announces 2019 Partnership and Event in Fort Lauderdale
- CourMed® Announces CONNECT and Front Door Delivery of Healthcare Items Direct to Consumers
- How to Drive TLC Car Leasing Safely for Uber and Lyft Drivers
- Reduce REGEN's – Maintenance - Fuel Consumption by reducing Carbon Emissions, ECOFuelmax
The TC-400 was specifically designed to be used in multiple locations using Quick Mount GoBrackets. By installing brackets on multiple existing poles, law enforcement can establish a circuit and regularly rotate locations of the radar speed signs for ongoing traffic calming.
This is exactly how the county will use the three recently purchased signs, but Capt. Randy Shepherd was able to capitalize on another benefit of the TC-400's portability this Halloween—the signs can be moved at any time to respond to a speeding complaint or for a community's special request. Shepherd told Fox8 News (https://myfox8.com/2018/10/31/new-radar-signs-as...) that the new radar speed signs were one way deputies provided safety to neighborhoods on Halloween.
More on eTradeWire News
- Teamwork and Dedication Proves to be a Winning Combination for Award Recipients
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- CRAYRATE.COM: Review or Rate, Meet & Repeat
- Congestion today for a better VIC future
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
Law enforcement might plan to have spare patrol cars out patrolling neighborhoods on nights like this to act as a speed deterrent, but sometimes these cars are pulled away to answer calls. Radar speed signs are a consistent fixture that law enforcement can count on throughout the night to make drivers aware of their speed.
In 2004, Radarsign® Brand Radar Speed Signs established new industry standards for traffic calming solutions with the debut of the world's first armored driver feedback signs. Radarsign radar speed signs are vandal, weather and bullet-resistant. They are also the traffic calming industry's most durable, most ecological and most energy efficient radar speed signs. Engineered and manufactured in the USA, all base Radarsign models are MUTCD-compliant and utilize recycled aluminum, innovative LED reflector technology, minimal battery power and solar panels to deliver bright, easy-to-read feedback to drivers. Radarsign products are scientifically proven to reduce drivers' speeds and have been entrusted to provide safe and effective traffic calming solutions for: municipalities, treasured national parks, schools, neighborhoods, military bases, and private and public development projects across the U.S., Canada and overseas. www.radarsign.com.
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
- AmVenture Insurance Agency Launches as an Independent Agency
- Online Community Launches with Exclusive Focus on Helping Print Shops Grow
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Giselle Romero as Office Manager
- UPSL Women's Division Announces Sporting AZ FC as New Southwest Conference Expansion Team
- Home Patio Decor: Gorgeous Patio Furniture To Make Any Home Flourish
- Dialogue with Three Chords announce cast for WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Rook Coffee presents Day of Giving donations
- Attn:Newspaper Publishers,Editors & Sales Mgrs. re Extreme Weather Events and the Newspaper Business
- CPG Agency to Sponsor International Franchise Association Convention
- Sun God Medicinals Named 2019 NEXTY Award Finalist
- New Model Homes Now Open at Lennar's Western Enclave!
- The Warren Center's The Art of Music 2019 Gala THIS Saturday
- Heliocor partners with CBX to bring state-of-the-art regulatory compliance
- Spirit of Giving Launches Inaugural Community Spirit Race
- 2019 IWFFA Women's Flag Football Tournament A Tremendous Success
- Chief Internet Marketer adds Scholarship Opportunities