Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 561
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 214
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 111
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 108
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- GVenture announces to work on FoIP and FreeSWITCH fax server
- Kardell Law Group client played a central role in whistleblower case against ZTE
- Text My Main Number Announced Chat Feature In Its Text to Landline Offering
- Massive Networks Expands Fiber Footprint to Additional Business Locations in Boulder, Colorado
- Elisiontec Announced To Offer Call Center CRM Integration Service for Call Centers
- RadiusPoint Recognized in Gartner's May 2018 Market Guide for Telecom Expense Management
- M24Seven Confirms Strategic Partnership in the United Kingdom with thevoicefactory – an Evolve IP Company
- Visual ProtoStack now supports Zero-Configuration IoT
- Eternity Wireless Joins the National Wireless Independent Dealer Association (NWIDA)
- 1U thin 40GbE NAS Server in a data centers can now operate 24/7 on 110V DC
The partnership enables RAD to bundle and sell Versa Cloud IP Platform with RAD's open operating system (vCPE-OS), uCPE (ETX-2v white boxes, ETX-2i Whitebox+) and pluggable PNFs. This comprehensive vCPE Toolbox addresses the service assurance, integration and operational challenges of service providers, with a carrier-class white-box solution.
With SD-WAN gaining traction as one of the leading use cases for network virtualization, the joint solution will help communications service providers (CSPs) and managed services providers (MSPs) simplify the delivery of innovative value-added services to their customers. It will further allow them to quickly and easily roll out optimized vCPE offerings over any access, ensure security and high service availability, and transform the customer experience through a self-managed service portal.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doctors call for death education in schools
- Connected to India's interview with Dr Vijay Chauthaiwale before PM Modi visit to Singapore
- Unimus 1.7.0 and Network Automation
- Atlas Group Hires Inspio to Increase Marketing Efforts
- Substance Abuse Program in Tacoma Targets Prisoners
- Businesses NOT ALLOWED on Do Not Call Lists & Costing Them Millions
- Paintings attributed to Frankenthaler, Sargent, Zao Wou-Ki highlight Woodshed's June 7th art auction
"We're very happy to add Versa Networks' market leading SD-WAN software to our arsenal," noted Ilan Tevet, vice president of marketing and business development at RAD. "Our service provider customers stand to gain much value from this SD-WAN functionality running on top of RAD's carrier class vCPE-OS operating system, alongside any additional best-of-breed VNFs required by them. Customers can choose to implement the SD-WAN virtualized network function (VNF) over any available infrastructure, using any available hardware, including our ETX-2v white box or the ETX-2i Whitebox+, according to their needs."
"We're happy to upgrade our strategic partnership with RAD," said Rob Mustarde, SVP WW Sales at Versa Networks. "With RAD's leadership in the access network, global footprint, sales organization, and network of channel partners, more network operators can benefit from faster rollouts, improved performance and lower cost with integrated networking, security, visibility and analytics."
A live public demonstration of the joint solution will be conducted at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, February 26-March 1. The demo, at RAD's booth at the Israeli Export Institute Pavilion (Hall 5, Space 5E61), will show RAD's vCPE Toolbox with several deployment scenarios of the Versa Cloud IP Platform over L2 and L3, wireless and wireline networks.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2018 Denver Parade of Homes Announces First Group of Sponsors
- Interactive Health Technologies Welcomes DailyFitLog.com Subscribers
- West Island Residents To Confront Employees Of Dog-torture Lab
- 25th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeking Local Talent For Community Stage
- Ozery Bakery To Showcase New Product Innovations At International Dairy Deli Bakery Show
- Brown Family Health Center 23rd Annual Prayer Breakfast featuring Susan L. Taylor
- Real Earth Purple Haze is Down to Earth Goodness
RAD is a global telecom access solutions and products vendor, allowing service providers and network operators to evolve any service and network combination, enabling better end-user experience and data security while preserving existing assets. For mobile, business and wholesale service providers, we provide an economical migration path to network edge virtualization. In addition, our Service Assured Access solutions are designed to deliver a competitive edge with complete visibility of network and service performance for greater operational efficiency, as well as timing synchronization for LTE/LTE-A and future 5G deployments. Founded in 1981, RAD has an installed base of more than 16 million units, and works closely with Tier 1 operators and service providers around the globe. RAD is a member of the $1.3 billion RAD Group of companies, a world leader in communications solutions. http://www.rad.com or on Twitter at @RADdatacomms
About Versa Networks
Versa Networks is a leading innovator in the SD-WAN and SD-Security market. Versa's solutions enable service providers and large enterprises to transform enterprise WAN's to achieve unprecedented business advantages. Versa's carrier-grade cloud-native software platform provides unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility, transforming the business of networking. The company is backed by premier venture investors Sequoia, Mayfield, Artis Ventures and Verizon Ventures. For more information, visit https://www.versa-networks.com.
- Gold Law Firm, LLC., Vaccine Injury Attorneys, file Vaccine Injury Claim for Flu Shot Damage
- The Dave School Partners with True Gamerz, Inc
- Dark Helix Speculative Fiction Free Ezine Launch
- Dr. Cornel West Teams Up with NPR's Domenico Montanaro to Discuss Justice in 2018
- The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Talks Elder Care & Asset Protection
- Sports Tours Int'l Lends Helping Hand to Marathoners In Dublin, Venice, Athens & Shanghai this Fall
- Totally Nutz® Franchisee Achieves Success in Texas
- Social Media Leader launches Online Digital Academy with LinkedIn Coaching Offer
- Digital Marketers India Announced offer One Time SEO Services
- Lapels Dry Cleaning to open at 20222 Champion Forest Drive, Spring, Texas
- City Beat News Announces Spectrum Award Winners for 2018
- 72-hour Extreme Home Makeover!
- Lee Ernst of RE/MAX Action in Lisle, IL Awarded the 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- DeepBrain Chain Announced The Commencement of its AIM Stations Pre-Sale
- The Gary Douglas Band Releases New Single "River Road" A Slice of Americana, Available 5/25
- Drama Kids Of Sarasota And Manatee Counties Owner Recognized By Parents Of "Lifetime" Student
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jason M. Vanslette Receives AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Cacaofiji beans wins Silver at Academy of Chocolate Awards
- Second Annual Carlisle Hurst Nationals Host the Men who Literally Made Hurst
- Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals Offer Speed, Style and Elegance in 2018