Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 536
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 245
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 205
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 194
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 165
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 157
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 126
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Evolve IP Named To Gartner's 2018 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Can Telcos transform Mobile Data into People Intelligence with Privacy Front and Center?
- Fresh Stock of Most Innovative Set of Cables is Ready to Serve Our Customers
- Flourishing 5G? The critical business case for full fibre
- Customer Experience Management Meet, 29 November 2018, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced Class 5 Softswitch Development for VoIP Service Providers Worldwide
- Accenture, Linklaters, 02, Clifford Chance and Standard Bank to discuss the different strategies for developing the next generation of female leaders
- Dr. Dorothy Guy Bonvillain's Book, "LOVING YOUR LIFE: 7 STEPS FOR MILITARY WIVES" selected TOP 10 Finalist for Global Award
- Evolve IP Recognized as Global Leader for Strategic Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) by Frost and Sullivan
- Cross-Devices Blacklists for Registered tellows Members
The partnership enables RAD to bundle and sell Versa Cloud IP Platform with RAD's open operating system (vCPE-OS), uCPE (ETX-2v white boxes, ETX-2i Whitebox+) and pluggable PNFs. This comprehensive vCPE Toolbox addresses the service assurance, integration and operational challenges of service providers, with a carrier-class white-box solution.
With SD-WAN gaining traction as one of the leading use cases for network virtualization, the joint solution will help communications service providers (CSPs) and managed services providers (MSPs) simplify the delivery of innovative value-added services to their customers. It will further allow them to quickly and easily roll out optimized vCPE offerings over any access, ensure security and high service availability, and transform the customer experience through a self-managed service portal.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vick Brown - One Stop Shop For Everything Needed To Be Successful In Your Online Business
- WHISKEY CROSSING - New Jersey Country Blues Band Performs Live on GingerNewYork TV Show
- Landscaping Fort Collins Colorado
- Amelia Presley (Highway Sisters) Spotted In Cross Plains, Texas
- Deniz Olmez Amazon Consulting Services / Amazon Consultant
- Mayoral Candidate Katrina Foley helped find a way to legally stop the needle exchange program
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
"We're very happy to add Versa Networks' market leading SD-WAN software to our arsenal," noted Ilan Tevet, vice president of marketing and business development at RAD. "Our service provider customers stand to gain much value from this SD-WAN functionality running on top of RAD's carrier class vCPE-OS operating system, alongside any additional best-of-breed VNFs required by them. Customers can choose to implement the SD-WAN virtualized network function (VNF) over any available infrastructure, using any available hardware, including our ETX-2v white box or the ETX-2i Whitebox+, according to their needs."
"We're happy to upgrade our strategic partnership with RAD," said Rob Mustarde, SVP WW Sales at Versa Networks. "With RAD's leadership in the access network, global footprint, sales organization, and network of channel partners, more network operators can benefit from faster rollouts, improved performance and lower cost with integrated networking, security, visibility and analytics."
A live public demonstration of the joint solution will be conducted at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, February 26-March 1. The demo, at RAD's booth at the Israeli Export Institute Pavilion (Hall 5, Space 5E61), will show RAD's vCPE Toolbox with several deployment scenarios of the Versa Cloud IP Platform over L2 and L3, wireless and wireline networks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
RAD is a global telecom access solutions and products vendor, allowing service providers and network operators to evolve any service and network combination, enabling better end-user experience and data security while preserving existing assets. For mobile, business and wholesale service providers, we provide an economical migration path to network edge virtualization. In addition, our Service Assured Access solutions are designed to deliver a competitive edge with complete visibility of network and service performance for greater operational efficiency, as well as timing synchronization for LTE/LTE-A and future 5G deployments. Founded in 1981, RAD has an installed base of more than 16 million units, and works closely with Tier 1 operators and service providers around the globe. RAD is a member of the $1.3 billion RAD Group of companies, a world leader in communications solutions. http://www.rad.com or on Twitter at @RADdatacomms
About Versa Networks
Versa Networks is a leading innovator in the SD-WAN and SD-Security market. Versa's solutions enable service providers and large enterprises to transform enterprise WAN's to achieve unprecedented business advantages. Versa's carrier-grade cloud-native software platform provides unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility, transforming the business of networking. The company is backed by premier venture investors Sequoia, Mayfield, Artis Ventures and Verizon Ventures. For more information, visit https://www.versa-networks.com.
- Miami Beach's Physician Defense Group, LLC (PDG) signed agreements for a range of IT services
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch
- United Premier Soccer League Names Dave Simmons National Referee Assignor and Director of Officials
- Combatives Academy a unique martial arts journey
- Prevention Efforts Compliment Substance Abuse Treatment
- New Edition of Katherine Philips's translation of Corneille's The Death of Pompey
- Drug Abuse Treatment in Easton Helped by Police
- Ken La Salle Presents Max Dedge in The Time of The Uniborg
- Ray Harvey Announces Release of Gap-Toothed Girl
- Crypto Buying Crypto? SOLAREUM Acquires Kashhcoin
- Hidy Ochiai Karate celebrates Grand Opening in Ashburn Virginia
- Santa Barbara County's oldest continually operating private school visits GranVida Senior Living
- Taking the Archery World by Storm
- Grand Opening Of The Great Republic Pop-up At Highland Park Village, Dallas
- Mikel J. Wilson Announces Release of Death Opens a Window
- "Shades of Evening" the work of Cam DeCaussin Slated for Royse Contemporary this November
- TCWEP Networking Group Opens Up Membership to Business-to-Businesses
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Erica Soller as Billing Assistant
- MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian honored during Cal State LA's Alumni Awards Gala
- Gulf Coast Village opens new 'Faith and Fitness Trail' to promote healthy living, spirituality