Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 345
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 134
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 123
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 122
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 121
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 108
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Stop Renter Discrimination! Free Expert Strategies and Empowerment
- Armies of alien robots have descended upon Los Angeles and are wreaking havoc in a bid to take control of the City of Commerce, CA
- Ormond Outpost to Host Summer Car & Truck Show
- Global Halal cosmetics market continues to prosper
- Meet MSys Technologies at VMworld 2018
- Foren Boi Virtual Launch Party Goes Well Despite Doubt from Music Critics and Naysayers
- VISIONS announces ticket prices for their Annual Dinner, "Party with a Purpose."
- LR Management Takes on the Lansing Market with Gusto
- IMS Barter Partners with Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Get Front Row Seats to the Hottest Airshow in the US!
Over the last four years, the Rally and pre-drive Gala have raised over $1 million to benefit Make-A-Wish® Greater Bay Area, helping to grant wishes for more than 100 Northern California kids with life-threatening medical conditions. The Ferrari Owner's Charitable Foundation, the 501 (c)(3) Rally organizer, aims to make an impressive start on its second million-dollar donation with this year's event.
More on eTradeWire News
- Engaging with Customers More Intelligently with SAP C/4HANA
- Global Sulfuric Acid Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- what is Asiana Airlines Baggage and Food Policy-Ysupportnumber
- Horse Rides every Friday – Sunday with Horses4Heroes
- Elizabeth Williams Encourages Families to Have Fun Outside
- DTLA Production Co. Fashion Development & Manufacture Hire Footwear Designer Byron Simon
- India Flower Mall Reveals the Wide Range of Rakhi Gifts 2018
"It's exhilarating to go out on the road with so many others who love driving as much as I do," Deb explains. "And for anyone who hasn't heard of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, all of these gorgeous cars covered in sponsors' names that pass them on the road or go through their towns will bring it to their attention. And that's what it's all about."
On the evening of September 5, a cavalcade of rally cars will be on public view in front of the Fairmont Hotel before the FOG Gala that night.
Debbie's love of cars developed early in life on Sunday drives with her dad. When she got a Camaro for her 16th birthday, she thought she'd hit the jackpot. "I loved the adrenaline rush of driving really fast, and that was the car to do it in," she recalls. Somehow, her dad never found out about his daughter's need for speed, or if he did, never said a word to discourage her.
That craving for super-charged cars took a back seat to marriage, children, and a career in hotel sales until 2013 when Debbie and her husband Geoff bought their first Ferrari 360 Spider at an auction. Soon after, they purchased a 458 Spider and joined the Ferrari Owner's Group (FOG) for its bi-weekly drives where Debbie proved she could easily keep up with the four fastest cars. As word of the duos' driving skills spread, both she and Geoff were invited to enter the Ferrari Challenge, a series of one-make track races held in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America. In 2016, her first year of racing, Debbie ranked in the top ten cars in six races and brought home three big, beautiful trophies.
More on eTradeWire News
- VCCF Awards $500,000 to Partnership Providing Help to Undocumented Immigrants Recovering from Fire
- Tom Proctor and the A-Listers Hit #14 On The Independent Music Network Country Top 30 Countdown
- Distinguished Actor, Edrick Browne, Writes and Directs a Short Highlighting USA Societal Issues
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part Two Audio
- Retro-Bit® to Unveil First Wave of Officially Licensed SEGA Products at Gamescom 2018
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part One Audio
- Outstanding Nonprofit Expanding to Make a Nationwide Impact for All Women
This year, however, Debbie's not racing, instead spending time with her daughter who's finishing up her senior year of high school and driving oh-so conservatively to keep her driving record spotless. But next year, when she's back on the track in her Ferrari 488 Challenge Car? Anything goes – and very fast.
A limited number of spaces are still available for the FOG Rally.
For information on the Rally and Gala, visit www.fogrally.com (http://www.fogrally.com).
- Real estate company selects Jovenville to develop marketing materials
- Long-standing Fitness Favorite Unveils Path to Total Wellness
- Mothers of Professional Basketball Players, Inc. (MPBP, Inc.) Hold National Conference
- Hillside Terrace Hosts Open House During Senior Living Week
- Crossroads in Bridgewater NJ Selects Corner Property Management to Oversee Modern Development
- Quick Move-in Sale at RM Homes
- ABCfilings.com - Start your LLC, Corp or Nonprofit in 10 Minutes for Just $39 plus State Fee
- Paul Johnson Drywall Earns Top Ranking From Walls & Ceilings Magazine's 2018 Top 50 Contractors List For Fourth Consecutive Year
- New England Wellness Solutions welcomes Melani Gerenia to practice
- What Should I Consider Before Taking Social Security?
- Kaiser Consulting Announces Six New Shareholders
- Comedy Writer Andy Cowan Releases Memoir "Banging My Head Against the Wall"
- JumpSIX Marketing to Host JUMPCON 2018
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate Lists Oceanfront Paradise for $9.8M
- SLRRRP Now Available In Kansas
- Interdisciplinary Artist D. Del Reverda-Jennings Featured In The 2nd Annual World Arts Expo:
- Blue Sky Chimney Sweeps Explains Why You Should Get Your Chimney Ready for Winter Now
- Peach Capital Funding Programs
- 12 Proforma Owners Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.!
- Aroundly, the app for traveling in Italy