Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1026
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 342
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 333
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 297
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 218
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 199
Similar on eTradeWire
- Early Rates End December 14 for 10th Annual Pharma Market Research Conference
- Dine with princesses at Bavarian Inn's winter wonderland banquet
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Real Deal Sleep Grand Opening Celebration
- K104's DeDe McGuire is Ready for her Holiday Party and Wants You There!
- Westchester Networking for Professionals Invites Professionals to Annual New Year Networking Event
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- PODS® Las Vegas and Q100.5 Gives Back to Children in need this Holiday Season
- Eliyahu Jian Brings Vital Transformation to Those Affected by the Recent Tragedies
Over the last four years, the Rally and pre-drive Gala have raised over $1 million to benefit Make-A-Wish® Greater Bay Area, helping to grant wishes for more than 100 Northern California kids with life-threatening medical conditions. The Ferrari Owner's Charitable Foundation, the 501 (c)(3) Rally organizer, aims to make an impressive start on its second million-dollar donation with this year's event.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in Land
- The Rescue Project hosts it's Second Annual Vision 2020 Benefit Ball For Clean Drinking Water
- Christine Pagliaro Rejoins RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Holiday Harp with Family and Friends
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group 'Treats Community Like Family'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Colonial Life as a New Platinum Member
- CLARA analytics Announces Expanded Relationship with QBE Insurance
"It's exhilarating to go out on the road with so many others who love driving as much as I do," Deb explains. "And for anyone who hasn't heard of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, all of these gorgeous cars covered in sponsors' names that pass them on the road or go through their towns will bring it to their attention. And that's what it's all about."
On the evening of September 5, a cavalcade of rally cars will be on public view in front of the Fairmont Hotel before the FOG Gala that night.
Debbie's love of cars developed early in life on Sunday drives with her dad. When she got a Camaro for her 16th birthday, she thought she'd hit the jackpot. "I loved the adrenaline rush of driving really fast, and that was the car to do it in," she recalls. Somehow, her dad never found out about his daughter's need for speed, or if he did, never said a word to discourage her.
That craving for super-charged cars took a back seat to marriage, children, and a career in hotel sales until 2013 when Debbie and her husband Geoff bought their first Ferrari 360 Spider at an auction. Soon after, they purchased a 458 Spider and joined the Ferrari Owner's Group (FOG) for its bi-weekly drives where Debbie proved she could easily keep up with the four fastest cars. As word of the duos' driving skills spread, both she and Geoff were invited to enter the Ferrari Challenge, a series of one-make track races held in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America. In 2016, her first year of racing, Debbie ranked in the top ten cars in six races and brought home three big, beautiful trophies.
More on eTradeWire News
- Generix announces the release of CONNX 13.8
- Air Express LLC Joins Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Record Breaking SHOXX Diamond Blade Sales
- BrainStorm Seminars and Holiday Closures
- "Have You Ever Killed Anyone? I Have."
- WoodAirGrille.com Expands Product Offering
- Online Performing Arts School, CooleyHigh Experience, Features Celebrity Instructors
This year, however, Debbie's not racing, instead spending time with her daughter who's finishing up her senior year of high school and driving oh-so conservatively to keep her driving record spotless. But next year, when she's back on the track in her Ferrari 488 Challenge Car? Anything goes – and very fast.
A limited number of spaces are still available for the FOG Rally.
For information on the Rally and Gala, visit www.fogrally.com (http://www.fogrally.com).
- Grace Mukupa, Added To 2019 Government Relations Speaker Series
- Exploring Female Empowerment w/ Speaker & Author Gina Hatzis
- Benchmark Receives Connecticut Assisted Living Association Awards
- Greenwich Village To Lose Another Landmark Venue, Cornelia Street Cafe and Underground to Close
- Veteran antitrust attorney K. Todd Wallace comments on Atrium Health anti-steering case
- Second Annual Vision 2020 Benefit Ball Aids Worldwide Water Crisis With All Star Lineup
- Ryan Boyer Keller Williams Realtor shares how to Deal With Scratched wood Floors
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions