Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Masters Hall of Fame honors Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez
- Grill & Hearth Invites Pubic to Big Green Egg Cooking Demo Event
- "pocono Witch" Brings A Unique Paranormal And Psychic Experience To Easton, Pa
- L.A. Care Invites You to a Back-to-School Health Fair
- Global Award-Winning Keynote Speaker Mildred Muhammad Delivered Keynote in U.S. Virgin Islands
- Call to Shamanic Artists & Storytellers
- Masters Hall of Fame Honors Woman's Boxing Legend Daisy "The Lady" Lang
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Hosts Open House in Omaha
- When You Can't Escape, Cater in with Delicious Food from Catering with Elegance
- Catering Menus Worth Sharing, from Catering with Elegance
Over the last four years, the Rally and pre-drive Gala have raised over $1 million to benefit Make-A-Wish® Greater Bay Area, helping to grant wishes for more than 100 Northern California kids with life-threatening medical conditions. The Ferrari Owner's Charitable Foundation, the 501 (c)(3) Rally organizer, aims to make an impressive start on its second million-dollar donation with this year's event.
More on eTradeWire News
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
"It's exhilarating to go out on the road with so many others who love driving as much as I do," Deb explains. "And for anyone who hasn't heard of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, all of these gorgeous cars covered in sponsors' names that pass them on the road or go through their towns will bring it to their attention. And that's what it's all about."
On the evening of September 5, a cavalcade of rally cars will be on public view in front of the Fairmont Hotel before the FOG Gala that night.
Debbie's love of cars developed early in life on Sunday drives with her dad. When she got a Camaro for her 16th birthday, she thought she'd hit the jackpot. "I loved the adrenaline rush of driving really fast, and that was the car to do it in," she recalls. Somehow, her dad never found out about his daughter's need for speed, or if he did, never said a word to discourage her.
That craving for super-charged cars took a back seat to marriage, children, and a career in hotel sales until 2013 when Debbie and her husband Geoff bought their first Ferrari 360 Spider at an auction. Soon after, they purchased a 458 Spider and joined the Ferrari Owner's Group (FOG) for its bi-weekly drives where Debbie proved she could easily keep up with the four fastest cars. As word of the duos' driving skills spread, both she and Geoff were invited to enter the Ferrari Challenge, a series of one-make track races held in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America. In 2016, her first year of racing, Debbie ranked in the top ten cars in six races and brought home three big, beautiful trophies.
More on eTradeWire News
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
- LowPro. Released His Newest EP, and the Result is Dynamic and Endlessly "Expansive"
- IT Glue Adds LEGO Innovation Speaker David Robertson to GlueX Lineup
This year, however, Debbie's not racing, instead spending time with her daughter who's finishing up her senior year of high school and driving oh-so conservatively to keep her driving record spotless. But next year, when she's back on the track in her Ferrari 488 Challenge Car? Anything goes – and very fast.
A limited number of spaces are still available for the FOG Rally.
For information on the Rally and Gala, visit www.fogrally.com (http://www.fogrally.com).
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business
- Dental Implants in Limerick Only $2,000
- Transaction Announcement - Logistics Industry