Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1388
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 828
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 114
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 107
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- AGR & Pathfinder Direct Announce Strategic Partnership
- Premier Car Care Offers Full Vehicle Checkup for a Glitch-Free Drive This Summer
- TVD Vinyl Decals launches new website!
- autopom! Keeping Auto Repair Costs Low for Honda, Chevrolet, and More
- Revenues from Crash Protection to be 1.5X Higher than Lightings in Motorcycle Accessories Market
- Auto Sales Training Firm Dealer eTraining Launches Recruiting And Training Accountability Service
- Brooklyn Mitsubishi Changes The Game This Summer In New York Winning Prestigious Centurion Award
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Dry Van Container Market: Tug of War Between Europe and North America
- Reliable Towing Service Puts Local Residents at Ease
r2c will also be providing demonstrations of their complete Earned Recognition software, which now includes the ability to integrate off-platform manual data for a single source solution.
This follows DVSA's announcement of the launch of the Earned Recognition scheme at the CV show after an extended pilot phase that has now attracted over 50 operator participants.
Nick Walls, Managing Director at r2c Online, said, "Since the original conception of Earned Recognition a few years ago, we've been working with DVSA to help develop it into a scheme that rewards operators who can prove their compliance through the use of leading software."
More on eTradeWire News
- Sons of Anarchy Duo Perlman & Hurst, Winkler To Attend Wizard World Comic Con Tulsa, September 7-9
- National Ergonomics Conference & ErgoExpo Partners With Wearable Robotics Association
- National Business Brokerage Raincatcher Announces New Ownership
- L-Tron Attends 103rd Annual IAI Conference
- Review.Network is Changing the Market Research and Review Industries in a Big Way!
- AquaBlok Stops Leak in Pond Rehabilitation Project
- From Design to Delivery: MFG.com Launches their New RFQ Form for Buyers!
r2c Online's Exemplar Fleet compliance and maintenance package caters for all Earned Recognition KPIs, plus much more.
"We've helped a number of operators reach the Earned Recognition pilot, including Wincanton, Cemex UK, Cawleys, Pets At Home, Euro Car Parts, the list goes on… So we feel our support and advice will be useful to any operators wanting to take part in the live scheme or even those that want to take their first steps towards digital compliance."
r2c's support offering follows their extensive customer service investment last Summer, including four managerial appointments and departmental restructure.
"Our investment into customer service and support has allowed us to offer a full Earned Recognition support service. This includes account set up, consultancy on data management (both on and off platform), help recruiting supply chains onto the platform, and ongoing support whenever needed. We're really looking forward to this year's CV Show and look forward to offering advice for Earned Recognition at Stand 5J40."
- PureLink Launches Industry's First Ultra HD Matrix Switching System to Support Native & IP Platforms
- New Zealand Takes on Mongolia This August
- Capital floods in for flourishing African fintech and payments sector
- Surf Coast Moms Attending the Gobi Desert Cup Raise Funds for Charity
- Operation Food Search Accepting Fall Applications for Afterschool Meal Program
- Fireflight Releases "Die Free" Single Aug. 3
- Dr. Cindy Gordon joins CATA TechNow Digital Video Channel as an AI Personality
- The Stars of Indian Solar Market Solar Products Poised to Shine in India
- Capital Allocation Partners Acquires Colter Gardens
- CRM Radio Welcomes Paul Petersen as Host
- Orange Blossom Trail Project Wins FPZA Outstanding Plan Award
- Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics Takes It To The Next Level
- Gramercy Tech Acknowledged by ThinkMobiles as Among the Best Virtual Reality Companies in 2018
- Divorce Education and Financial Empowerment: One-Stop Shopping from the Nation's Leading Non-Profit Educators
- Find Something That Works, Then Trade It
- Unconscious bias in business is topic for Aug. 8 NAWBO Phoenix business meeting
- Powered by Owl Insights®, Inova Kellar Center Achieves Joint Commission Accreditation
- LS Muzik Group Releases Latest Single With Unusual Approach
- Text My Main Number Announced Launch of Emojis in Landline Texting
- Serial Entrepreneur & Champion for Nigerian Women's Rights, Aisha Oyebode, Is Featured in July/