Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Wire, Hose and Cable Protection
- Finding An Auto Repair Shop Is Easy But Finding The Best Auto Repair Shop Is Another Story
- Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom! Keeping Cost of Auto Repairs Affordable for Drivers
- Bixby Public Schools Teacher of the Year Gifted Car from Tulsa Hyundai
- Last Chance To Enter To Win A Pair Matching Ford Mustang Bullitt Muscle Cars!
- Steven Adams Autograph Event at Metro Ford of OKC
- autopom! Launches New, User-Friendly Website
- GrooveCar Direct Continues to Grow in 2018
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive breaks ground for new technical training center
r2c will also be providing demonstrations of their complete Earned Recognition software, which now includes the ability to integrate off-platform manual data for a single source solution.
This follows DVSA's announcement of the launch of the Earned Recognition scheme at the CV show after an extended pilot phase that has now attracted over 50 operator participants.
Nick Walls, Managing Director at r2c Online, said, "Since the original conception of Earned Recognition a few years ago, we've been working with DVSA to help develop it into a scheme that rewards operators who can prove their compliance through the use of leading software."
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
r2c Online's Exemplar Fleet compliance and maintenance package caters for all Earned Recognition KPIs, plus much more.
"We've helped a number of operators reach the Earned Recognition pilot, including Wincanton, Cemex UK, Cawleys, Pets At Home, Euro Car Parts, the list goes on… So we feel our support and advice will be useful to any operators wanting to take part in the live scheme or even those that want to take their first steps towards digital compliance."
r2c's support offering follows their extensive customer service investment last Summer, including four managerial appointments and departmental restructure.
"Our investment into customer service and support has allowed us to offer a full Earned Recognition support service. This includes account set up, consultancy on data management (both on and off platform), help recruiting supply chains onto the platform, and ongoing support whenever needed. We're really looking forward to this year's CV Show and look forward to offering advice for Earned Recognition at Stand 5J40."
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Pennsylvania Expansion with Allentown United Football Club
- Elite Phone Buyers Launches New Website for Austin, Tx Residents to Sell Their Phone the Same Day
- Godwin Bowman PC Attorneys Named to 2019 Texas Rising Stars
- The Wholesale Formula Review - Reverse Sourcing Wholesale Review
- Questtec Expands Channel Line Up with former Penberthy Partners
- NC Collaborative Attorneys Organize to Promote Public Awareness
- A 7-year-old Bronx Boy Fights For Survival
- Forming Habits at a Young Age: Safeway Commits to Developing Youth Financial Education
- Get into the fast lane to evaluate & purchase the industry leading high purity water and solvent pu
- ASU students put on fundraiser event on Apr. 20, 2019
- Strategies for International Development Announces New Appointment to the Board of Directors
- Build It Green Launches Nation's First Residential Pay-for-Performance Energy Retrofit Program
- Women in Business to highlight financial life cycles at April 3 networking event
- Silver Oaks Apartments in Gonzales
- Canadian Company dynaCERT Inc./H2 Tek Nabs Top Prize at the 2019 Mining Cleantech Challenge
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference