Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 245
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 151
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 107
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Lyle Boss Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Navigating the Future in Uncertain Times
- GEO Jobe Is Awarded the ArcGIS Hub Specialty
- Presenting Companies for the 2020 Mining Cleantech Challenge Announced
- CWS Software Releases Advanced Analytics for TalentComp™ Compensation Management Solution
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Separation Anxiety Relief for Your Pet
- CompuData Recognized on the 2020 VAR 100 List from Accounting Today
The Google Cloud Platform Partner Program is designed to provide Google Cloud customers with access to a group of highly-qualified professionals — organizations with a high level of technical proficiency and solution success.
Qwinix recently achieved a Google Cloud Platform Health and Life Science Expertise status as part of the partner program. This expertise denotes demonstrated customer success within the industry. The recognition joins Qwinix's previous Workload Expertise, awarded for MySQL/postgre SQL migration success.
Qwinix illustrated their proficiency in bringing Health and Life Sciences solutions to Google Cloud during a recent partnership with Colorado Preventative Medicine. Qwinix was tasked with migrating Colorado Preventative Medicine's patient-facing app Doc Dock, which facilitates quick communication with medical providers, to Google Cloud.
More on eTradeWire News
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market
- TRENIQUES: Be Yourself: Kyree Moore
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks
- TVS Tally Ho Network Brings British TV Classics to TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Streaming Service
- Private Placement Markets To Grow Its Investor Relations Division To Include Start-ups
Qwinix previously engaged with Colorado Preventative Medicine to build the original application. Doc Dock was first hosted on AWS and had outgrown its legacy version of Ruby on Rails — carrying with it a number of dependencies that created maintenance challenges.
The partnership resulted in a streamlined migration of DocDock to Google Cloud. With business objectives acting as the driving force for migration — Qwinix experts helped to reduce cloud costs, engineering dependencies, and improve efficiency through centralized logging and monitoring via Stackdriver.
"Qwinix surpassed our expectations with a truly seamless GCP (Google Cloud Platform) migration," said Dr. Richard Abrams, medical director for Colorado Preventative Medicine. "Qwinix put our best interests first - ensuring a secure, transparent, and lightning-fast process that our medical staff could trust."
Qwinix continues to draw on their extensive knowledge of the healthcare and life sciences sector and Google Cloud capabilities to enable digital transformation at scale. With over 150 Google Cloud Technical Certifications on the Qwinix team, leading the charge with superior expertise and solution development has been a paramount facet of Qwinix's success.
More on eTradeWire News
- Derek Easdon Named Vice President At Annuity Agents Alliance
- 9 Reasons To Secure A Second Passport
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reality Star Momma Dee interviews with Horse El Caballo Wren on Street Fame Podcast sends Powerful message to Donald Trump
- Covid-19 Distance Learning Opens Door for Remedial Services to Students with ADHD
"We are so proud to receive a Health and Life Sciences Expertise from the Google Cloud Partner Program," said Darshan Puttannaiah, CEO and founder at Qwinix. "This expertise could not come at a more poignant moment. Our commitment to innovation within the health and life sciences section has never been stronger — as we work to enable agility, connectivity, and power within this critical sector. We are excited to see where our Google Cloud Platform partnership will continue to take Qwinix and our customers."
For more information on Qwinix, please visit www.qwinix.io.
- How To Find The Top Hair Websites Online?
- Pulse Arena Charity Invitational
- Romance Blossoms in Quarantine: Julie Kavanagh's "Love in Isolation"
- This Sunday: Express-News Launches SA Inc
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- How Weight Stigma Benefits Social Policy Makers
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit -First Congregational Church