Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 281
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Mission Cloud Names Dr. Ryan Ries Chief Data Science Strategist
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Michael Dowden Speaking at DevOpsCon 2023 Singapore
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
The solution is an easy-to-use video production interface for creating professional virtual, in-person and hybrid events. Quicklink's STS410 combines all the tools required to create the most professional productions possible for connecting with your global audience and delivering an unforgettable experience. Cre8 empowers you to engage your audience and grow your community.
Utilising NVIDIA Maxine, Cre8 includes NVIDIA's AI and machine learning technology which is used to increase the production quality and improve productivity of your productions by applying AI-powered filters to your sources.
"We are hugely excited to demonstrate the STS410 at NAB in Las Vegas which now incorporates the extremely exciting AI-technology from NVIDIA" said Richard Rees, CEO of Quicklink
With Cre8, capture and introduce an unlimited amount of sources, such as cameras, microphones, videos, NDI sources and remote guests, and easily apply AI-powered filters directly within your Cre8 interface, including; auto framing, video noise removal, noise & echo cancellation and eye contact simulation.
More on eTradeWire News
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
Eye contact simulation filter ensures your presenters, Quicklink Studio, Zoom, Microsoft Teams and other remote guests are always looking directly at the camera, even when looking away or reading notes.
Richard added; "The eye contact filter completely revolutionises remote guest contribution within productions. Having your remote guests always looking directly at the camera keeps your audience focused and feeling completely engaged with the production."
Reach a global audience like never before by broadcasting your productions to multiple physical, digital and social destinations. Stream simultaneously to any platform, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Twitch, and any other destination via RTMP or SRT, or output using the on-board HD-SDI outputs featured on the STS410.
The AI-powered Quicklink STS410 & Cre8 will be demonstrated at NAB 2023 in Las Vegas from April 16th-19th 2023. Discover the STS410 and Quicklink's signature remote guest solutions at booth N2867.
Book an appointment with the Quicklink team at NAB Las Vegas, here:https://www.quicklink.tv/events/nab/
- ASA to Discuss Valuations for Financial Reporting from an IFRS Perspective in Upcoming Webinar
- ACC STL Receives 2023 Outstanding Achievement Award for "Innovative Programming Effort"
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- Meet Your Fitness Goals by Installing a Home Gym
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Winn Claybaugh's New Podcast Features Lorenzo Lewis: From Prison Birth to Mental-Health Advocate
- DCMS Network: Your Guard Against Time and Revenue Loss in Construction Projects
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Maximize Your Online Reach: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in Raleigh, NC
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Blue Monday and the holidays offer opportunities for parents and children to discuss financial literacy
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Despite Testimony, Colleges Do Punish Speech - See GWU
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina