Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 441
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
Similar on eTradeWire
- PearlFection Dentistry invests in state of the art Cone Beam CT scanner (3D imaging), Panoramic X-ray System, and Cephalometric X-ray system
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign for Only $3,995
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Promotes Ruth Maloney, DPT to Director of Pelvic Health
- National Opioid Crisis Expert, Speaker & Author Dr. John Rosa On Connects Opioids & Mental Health
- Help Us Raise Awareness About The Tragedy Of This Mold Story
- Impact of early childhood trauma theme of Buhl Regional Health Foundation's fall forum at Thiel College
- Leading Tijuana Bariatric Surgeon Joins Mexico Bariatric Services Network
- Boutique Atlanta Bakery Changing Georgia's Dessert Landscape one Treat at a Time
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens New Urgent Care Clinic in Tucker, GA
- LiveWell Kershaw Coalition receives community innovation award
By merging the strengths of QuickCred and athenahealth, medical practices can solve three of their biggest challenges today: administrative strain, clinical efficiency and financial performance. QuickCred and athenahealth's partnership seeks to help practices dedicate more time to patient care with steady cash flow and full revenue potential by supplying practical, streamlined ways of managing provider credentialing, payer enrollments and privileging.
More on eTradeWire News
- ADELPHI ORCHESTRA's Sixteen Annual Young Artist Competition
- The Listing released worldwide by SGL Entertainment
- Church of God In Christ Makes Dramatic & Historic Appointment - First Bishop of Israel
- Bob Holz to Release New Album with Rolling Stones Bassist Darryl Jones
- Competitive Financial Solutions for Business Development
Steve Gallion, CEO, MedTrainer, the parent company of QuickCred, said, "Provider credentialing is essential to success. Proper credentialing management helps practices avoid the adverse effects of payment delays that quickly compound into serious issues. By joining QuickCred's streamlined and intuitive compliance and credentialing platform to athenahealth's revenue cycle management solutions, we are mutually diversifying our messages and bringing greater marketplace benefits to all our customers."
Ted Gottis, Senior Vice President, QuickCred, said, "While both companies have very different software solutions, we share a common goal to bring the value-add of a trusted relationship to our mutual customers, helping them streamline and optimize their medical practices. QuickCred's credentialing services pair perfectly with the need for athenahealth's clients to deploy credentialing programs that are executed correctly and consistently in order to increase the quality of patient care, ensure proper revenue cycle management and defend against potential litigation."
About athenahealth, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- 1031 Exchange Investors Embrace Monetized Residential Real Estate
- Uber VS Lyft Which Is Better for Drivers?
- Open Studios Day on Saturday, December 7th 2019 Angels Gate Cultural Center
- What does it mean to be a first-time homebuyer?
- Strategic Organizing announces name change to Digital Union Lab
athenahealth® partners with healthcare organizations across the care continuum to drive clinical and financial results. Our vision is to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all, and we are pursuing this through our medical record, revenue cycle, patient engagement, and care coordination service offerings. Our expert teams build modern technology on an open, connected ecosystem, yielding insights that make a difference for our customers and their patients.
QuickCred is the credentialing division of MedTrainer, Inc., which was founded in 2013 to create the highest quality eLearning system directed toward the healthcare industry. The company quickly expanded into the health compliance and credentialing arenas. Today, the company's all-in-one online compliance management suite is used by 300,000 healthcare professionals annually, representing 15,000 healthcare sites across the United States. MedTrainer and QuickCred's mission remains the same: deliver the best-in-class education and compliance solutions driven by real customer needs. For more, visit http://www.quickcred.net.
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains More Health Insurance Options May Be Coming to Nevada in 2020
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- inc.jet Holding, Inc. Announces Quarter End Financial Results
- York Solutions Honors Twin Cities IT Leaders at Third Annual Business of IT Awards Ceremony
- Panel Built Machine Enclosures Keep Facilities Safe
- York Solutions Honors Chicago IT Leaders at Second Annual Business of IT Awards Ceremony
- WestWin Farms Newest Aquisition for Owner Bryan Hawk
- Get bonus cards with City Barbeque gift card purchase this holiday season
- Third Coast Bakery Wins National Award From PETA
- Art Exhibition by JASA Opens November 22 At The Grand Bay Plaza Main Lobby, Coconut Grove
- Tarps Now® Expands Mesh Tarps Providing Wide Range of Exposure Levels and Applications
- No Power, No Access Doesn't Have to Mean No Business
- Q3 2019 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Fishing and Accessories: High-Quality Fishing Gear for Success
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Salient Process Announces Acquisition of Dosvak LLC's Interests
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- Rising Films' Dark-Comedy "Aim High" Receives Award; Momentum Building For Next Feature Length Film
- Mossy Nissan Joins Padres Pedal The Cause In a Race To Cure Cancer