Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 186
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Heating firm urges householders to stay safe from carbon monoxide, the silent killer
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- PODS® Wisconsin Helps Residents Tackle Cross Country Moving Without the Hassle
- Weight N Bed: Comfortable Bedding for Better Sleep
- Products 4 Kitchens: Products For a Smoother Running Kitchen
- EZ Kitchen Supply: Premium Kitchen Supplies & Gadgets for an Effective Kitchen!
- Brand new home for sale! open house Parade of Homes
- Let NESCO help preserve your family tradition
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert September 2019
- The Cost of a Poorly Installed Air Conditioning System
Homebuyers have a trio of one-story floor plans to choose from that offer a combination of both convenience and value. Each floor plan includes three bedrooms, two baths, a two-car garage and boast many contemporary features, with prices starting in the low-$200s.
The 1,672-square-foot Aria features a stylish island kitchen that looks out on the living and dining rooms, making it perfect for entertaining guests. With over 1,700 square feet of living space, the Eastham features a beautiful breakfast nook area that is surrounded by bay windows that allow the natural Florida light to fill the room. The spacious 1,828-sqaure-foot Cali includes a large den with a closet that can be utilized as a fourth bedroom.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
Every new home in North Port also includes D.R. Horton's Home is ConnectedSM smart home package allowing homeowners to remotely control their home from across the room or across the globe.
North Port is nestled between the beautiful gulf beaches of Venice and picturesque Charlotte Harbor, just minutes away from Interstate 75 and U.S. 41. Residents can relax in the renowned waters of Warm Mineral Springs Park. The natural spring water maintains 85 degrees year-round. Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park, a tranquil nature park feature hiking trails and local wildlife, is also a short drive away.
The schools located in this up-and-coming community have a strong relationship with the Sarasota County School District, charter schools and the higher education facilities that are in the region.
To learn more about closing cost incentives or move-in ready packages, contact sales agent Alan Waltman at 941-876-3494, or email SWFLonline@drhorton.com.
Founded in 1978 in Fort Worth, Texas, D.R. Horton has operations in 84 markets in 29 states in the East, Midwest, Southeast, South Central, Southwest and West regions of the United States. D.R. Horton has been the largest builder in the United States by volume since 2002. For 40 years, D.R. Horton has consistently delivered top-quality new homes to homebuyers across the nation. The livable floor plans, energy-efficient features, and robust new home warranty demonstrates our commitment to excellence in construction. D.R. Horton exhibits leadership in residential development through design innovation, superior craftsmanship, and responsiveness to the needs of its customers. The simple vision that began 40 years ago represents years of value and security when you choose America's Builder to make your dreams come true. For more information, visit our website at www.drhorton.com/swfla. Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability, and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. Square footage dimensions are approximate. D.R. Horton and Express Homes are equal housing opportunity builders.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Survival Sign Publishes New Facebook Business Page
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Children's Services Foundation of SWFL makes first grants to help fill service gaps
- We The Creative develops three 2018 Year In Review reports for City of Long Beach
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Havana, Cuba and improve the lives of the Cuban people
- Odd-On Industries Brings Much Needed Fun to the Smart Speaker Market
- Greasezilla Selected to be the FOG Separation Technology for Danbury Wastewater Treatment Center
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Eliminate The Unnecessary So That The Necessary May Scat
- WWI Paris Comes To Life In The Little Palace
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit