Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 550
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 185
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 184
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 175
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 170
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 159
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 144
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 115
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 110
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
Similar on eTradeWire
- Trump Won't Allow Republicans To Act On Climate
- Republicans Won't Act On Climate Because They Can't
- Rusesabagina Is The Name That Cannot Be Said In Rwanda
- New Poll of 2,289 Voters in 4 Battleground States: Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin
- Rep. Daniel Pae Recognized With OICA 2020 Legislative Leader Award
- Traffic case said to have helped bring down SCOTUS Chief Justice
- Actuated Medical Face Shields Available to Veterans through GMP Partnership
- Storage Made Easy's File Fabric provides secure, audited work from home capabilities for G-Cloud12 users for Azure, Amazon S3 and on-premises files
- Kamala Harris is a Trump Card for Democrats
- CNC boring bar delivers precise machining for larger jobs
• Rwanda claimed that there was international cooperation to bring Paul to Rwanda, and one of your officials boasted to the media that both Belgium and the U.S. congratulated Rwanda on the operation that illegally brought Paul to Rwanda. How do you explain both the Belgian military intelligence and the CIA, which seldom comments, say that your assertion is not true?
• You claim that Paul Rusesabagina came to Rwanda on his own, but also that the plot to get him to Rwanda worked "flawlessly." Which is it? Was he lured there against his will?
More on eTradeWire News
- Aloha Joe Free Virtual Concert And Fundraiser For Clean Energy
- Global Chamber Member Aspen Capital Fund Sponsors Esteemed Awards Event
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
- Glutamine Synthetase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- PYNK TALKS: TikTok Star Renata D'Agrella Talks Life as a Content Creator in NYC
• Why was Paul detained and held bound for three days on his arrival?
• You claim Paul will receive a fair trial. Why has Paul not been allowed to meet with the legal team that his family has secured? Why are the Rwandan people paying for his defense? How is a fair trial possible if he was brought to Rwanda illegally?
• Why is Paul only being allowed access to the lawyers that your government chose for him? Why is your government preventing him from even being told that his family has other lawyers ready to go? The attorney who the family wants to represent him has been turned away multiple times, why?
• Why won't you allow the Red Cross to visit and examine Paul in jail?
• From looking at pictures, Paul Rusesabagina's health has obviously been deteriorating. This is in keeping with other stories of terrible treatment of prisoners in Rwandan jails/prisons. What will you do to ensure Paul's health? Will you allow an independent doctor approved by his family to visit Paul?
More on eTradeWire News
- Bill Geller Named to Florida Realtors Honor Society
- 8 Things to Remember When You Renovate
- Singer/Songwriter Martin L. Williams to Release Four New Singles
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- Terra Cover Launches ReaLSAT as New Surface Water Monitoring Service
• You flew to the U.S. via private charter service GainJet, the same company that illegally re-routed Paul's scheduled flight out of Dubai to bring him to Rwanda. Who booked that flight? Who paid for that flight?
• You claim that the FLN is a rebel group operating in the Congo and Burundi. The FLN claims that it is a self-defense organization to stop attacks against civilians in the Congo by the Rwandan government and rebel groups that you support. Which is true? Is there independent evidence to support your story that can be confirmed by independent observers?
Twitter: @freethehero (https://twitter.com/freethehero)
Facebook: Free Paul Rusesabagina (https://www.facebook.com/FreePaulRusesabagina)
- Waveband Communications Introduces Next-Gen MOTOTRBO PTT Products
- Author Motaz H. Matar Hosts Reading of The Pigeon Whisperer
- Academic Search Engine Fights The Discord Caused By Cyber Abuse
- Russell Whittle Unravels COVID and Related Workers' Compensation Concerns for Municipalities
- Announcing PSIsafe 12 with Advanced Indexing & Search Functionality
- Deep Reality: Why Source Science May Be the Key to Understanding Human Potential
- SELA Collaborative Denounces Shortened Census Timeline and Expresses Appreciation for Regional Partnerships and Innovative Recruitment Strategies
- Agile 2 Officially Launches Today!
- National Van Lines Expands New York Scope
- Subaru Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom! Include No-Fee Payment Options
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Invisalign in Exton is an Affordable Alternative to Traditional Braces
- Story of Legendary LeMoyne-Owen College Coach Featured at the Indie Memphis Film Festival
- African American Heritage Sites of Chesapeake Bay to be Documented with Laser Scanning
- Author Priscilla Oliveras Releases Holiday Romance Novella - Holiday Home Run
- North Bay "Innovates" Tourism with the Driftscape App
- L-Tron to Host Complimentary Public Safety Webinar: Police Communication When It Matters Most
- Trilliant and Nolin RECC Further Partnership Delivering AMI Connectivity Across Central Kentucky
- Saya International Corporation Announces Strategic Plan
- Joe Biden Accepted Money from China & Russia It's true