Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- ELEVATE Expands Customer Portfolio with New Wins Across Multiple MSP Partners
- Welcome to Our Care-Room.co.uk Platform
- TRU Staffing Partners Announces Roundtable Discussion with IAPP
- Unihrom Employment Verification Systems Inc. Describes HR's Biggest Challenges
- The Ultimate Guide to Job Interview Answers Reveals the Best Way to Land Your Dream Job
- Announcing Intern Pursuit's Intern Recognition Award Winners
- Sama Launches App That Brings World Class Coaching to Every Layer of the Company
- Insivia Announces Beta Launch of Breakthrough
- Market analysis and state of talent acquisition technology heightened in midst of labor shortage
- IP Game Feature Update v.1 May 2021
"With the myriad of candidate data management systems on the market, and the complexities that exist within so many products, QuantumWork sought to cut through the clutter using the same simplistic approach that our product is known for in our newly designed website," says Alan Barker, Head of Business Development for the Allegis backed Company. "Our direction is clear and definitive – simply answering the questions 'what is QuantumWork?' and 'who should use it?'"
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
The new site, powered by QuantumWork, is a natural extension of the core platform and continues to expand its omni-channel capabilities. This addition enables an improved candidate experience while providing full customization of externally facing pages. Visitors can sample the product for a user-driven demonstration (https://quantum.work/jobs), providing a glimpse into the improved candidate experience and easy approach to talent acquisition.
The release of the new site underscores the timeliness of the QuantumWork product that is poised to support job recovery in response to the COVID-19 crisis. The technology has specific benefits for candidates, employees and employers as the economic re-opening is underway. QuantumWork technology can make displaced workers more visible to potential employers, and more easily searchable for rehire in the near future based upon their unique skills and qualifications. QuantumWork delivers talent data and labor market analytics across all worker classifications and talent types.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
Barker adds, "While talent data is currently housed in separate silos in any given organization, QuantumWork leverages the intelligent algorithms built into the platform to provide a single, simple view of all existing data components. Our tech ensures that recruiters and talent acquisition professionals see the entire talent landscape, to be able to fill open roles quickly and efficiently as organizations seek to rebuild."
QuantumWork's comprehensive platform provides complete visibility across talent systems and sources so that companies can make better hires faster. By extending and augmenting, rather than replacing existing ATS and VMS tools, QuantumWork aggregates these various data sources into a single, simple solution which provides access to all talent, all in one place.
QuantumWork's unique approach produces effective insights that help find the most relevant candidates in an efficient and organized way. Based on actual data specific to a company, industry, and job function, QuantumWork provides the ability to hire better, faster with data-driven decisions. To learn more, visit quantum.work.
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV