Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 172
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Take a Sneak Peek Into Your Future: Don't Waste the Opportunity to Grow
- With the Release of His New Audible Book, GIVE A DAMN! Mark S. Lewis Starts a Movement
- FOCUS451™ Announces National Alliance Program with INFINITI HR
- Madison Tops 2020 HRO Today's Baker's Dozen List for Recognition for 2nd Consecutive Year
- Gayle Martin Named Chief Operating Officer at FullHR; Will Lead Client Service Teams
- The Ken Blanchard Companies Releases Conversational Capacity Program
- HRBoost Shares How Managers and Employees Gain HR Support During COVID-19
- TRU Staffing Partners and EDRM to Present New Master Class Webinar on State of Legal Tech Job Market
- Gov. Walz and Minnesota Businesses Take Action to Close the Unemployment Gap Among People of Color by Signing On to New Career Advancement Platform
"With the myriad of candidate data management systems on the market, and the complexities that exist within so many products, QuantumWork sought to cut through the clutter using the same simplistic approach that our product is known for in our newly designed website," says Alan Barker, Head of Business Development for the Allegis backed Company. "Our direction is clear and definitive – simply answering the questions 'what is QuantumWork?' and 'who should use it?'"
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
The new site, powered by QuantumWork, is a natural extension of the core platform and continues to expand its omni-channel capabilities. This addition enables an improved candidate experience while providing full customization of externally facing pages. Visitors can sample the product for a user-driven demonstration (https://quantum.work/jobs), providing a glimpse into the improved candidate experience and easy approach to talent acquisition.
The release of the new site underscores the timeliness of the QuantumWork product that is poised to support job recovery in response to the COVID-19 crisis. The technology has specific benefits for candidates, employees and employers as the economic re-opening is underway. QuantumWork technology can make displaced workers more visible to potential employers, and more easily searchable for rehire in the near future based upon their unique skills and qualifications. QuantumWork delivers talent data and labor market analytics across all worker classifications and talent types.
More on eTradeWire News
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual and Audio Experience Directly to
- 7th Annual Race Against Gun Violence Goes Virtual
Barker adds, "While talent data is currently housed in separate silos in any given organization, QuantumWork leverages the intelligent algorithms built into the platform to provide a single, simple view of all existing data components. Our tech ensures that recruiters and talent acquisition professionals see the entire talent landscape, to be able to fill open roles quickly and efficiently as organizations seek to rebuild."
QuantumWork's comprehensive platform provides complete visibility across talent systems and sources so that companies can make better hires faster. By extending and augmenting, rather than replacing existing ATS and VMS tools, QuantumWork aggregates these various data sources into a single, simple solution which provides access to all talent, all in one place.
QuantumWork's unique approach produces effective insights that help find the most relevant candidates in an efficient and organized way. Based on actual data specific to a company, industry, and job function, QuantumWork provides the ability to hire better, faster with data-driven decisions. To learn more, visit quantum.work.
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Avatar Corporation Debuts Novel, Water-Miscible Organic Certified Release Agent
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home