Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 206
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 179
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 150
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- NFPA Names Telgian's Russell Leavitt 1st Vice Chair
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- DeskProto® releases CAM software for Apple® computers
- Com-Pac Filtration Announces New Accupump Systems Variable Frequency Drives
- World first event venue with UVC disinfection technology
- Aalto University confers its highest degree as Honorary Doctor of Technology to Professor Luísa Coutinho
- NeoMetrix to Sell all New Creaform MetraSCAN Black
- EMI-RFI Filters by GD Rectifiers
- James Instruments Completes A Redesign For Windsor Probe System Actuating Templates
- Century Fasteners Corp. – James Harding, Promoted
Mr. Kingston joined Qualis in November 2014 as the firm's Vice President of its Missiles and Space Group and subsequently moved to the role of Qualis' Chief Operating Officer (COO) in July 2016.
Most recently, Mr. Kingston served as a Senior Program Manager within Boeing Defense Systems, Missile and Weapon Systems.
Prior to joining Qualis, Mr. Kingston held senior positions with the U.S. Army and the MDA. He served as a member of the Senior Executive Service (SES) with the MDA as Program Director of the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Program.
Qualis Co-founder and CEO Elizabeth Morard remarked, "Needless to say, Qualis President Rod Duke and I are ecstatic to have Carlos back home with Qualis. His contributions to our nation's national security are well documented, and our Qualis customers are the real benefactors of his return."
More on eTradeWire News
- FlowerAura Offers Early Bird Offer for Raksha Bandhan 2020
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
For more information, contact the Business Development Department at (256) 971-1707 or visit https://www.qualis-corp.com/.
About Qualis Corporation
Qualis Corporation is a Woman-Owned Small Business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, with a 27-year history as a trusted Air Force, Army, Navy, Joint Department of Defense, MDA, and NASA partner. Qualis employees provide award-winning support to complex technical and engineering efforts, helping ensure critical programs, products, and systems are acquired, tested, and fully operational when fielded. Our qualifications are deeply rooted in the entire acquisition life cycle for highly complex ACAT I-III, Urgent Operational Needs, and Joint Urgent Operational Needs systems and components in support of the Warfighter, Homeland Defense, Human Spaceflight and Space Warfare.
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
- What Is an Advance Premium Tax Credit?
- PSXDigital Debuts Powerful Ai-Driven Powersports Dealership Database and Marketing Solution
- Amarachi and Gallo Wines Give Back To Essential Service Workers
- UNIQUE COMMERCIAL LEASING SOLUTIONS Inc. Launches software development
- Lentils: Interesting Facts About This Nutritional Powerhouse
- Rainbow Village Adds Two Community Leaders to its Board of Directors
- New Online Portal to Make Bill Pay Easier for Customers with User-friendly interface
- Sweet Melissa's Café Wins Wine Spectator 2020 Award of Excellence
- Adaptive Clinical Systems Launches "Frictionless Data for Clinical Innovation" Webinar Series
- Finance, Investment Banking, and Private Equity Summer 2020 Movies and TV Shows
- Kopp Glass Releases New Version of Popular UV LED Product Database
- #PYNKTALKS: Lauryn Hock: Creator of Lauryncakes Style & Beauty Blog
- REL Hotel and Rocca Bar Ristorante Join PACT
- Amazing Local Summer Bucket List Destinations
- Los Angeles Freelance Cryptocurrency Writer – BDN Content Quarterly Update – Q2 2020
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL