Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 317
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 229
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pro-Technology Arizona Legislators Honored with 2020 Outstanding Tech Senator, Representative and Tech 10 Awards by the Arizona Technology Council
- King Kullen Announces Three Executive Promotions
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- Obkio Releases Innovative Live Traceroutes Feature
- Tech Built To Inspire A Blue Zone Lifestyle
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- Field Force Tracker Adds a Generator Contract Management Module For Electrical Service Companies
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Alexandra Steadman as Project Manager
- Corona Daze Professional Development Group Wins, Business Insider Award
The platform provides waitstaff with tools that allow for a digital dining experience with the server in the loop.
Unlike other digital solutions, DigiDine incorporates the server in the experience, allowing servers to have a quicker response to table needs and providing patrons with means of on-demand requests without having the server present.
The platform has a unique earn-per-use model that provides supplemental income to servers based on usage. The more the server uses the tool the more than can earn on each table.
More on eTradeWire News
- Did LightskinKeisha Clone Georgia Rapper Flii Boi Breeze's Song "Get In Dea"?
- FDA approval wrist blood pressure monitor for everyone
- Cardiff Auto Wreckers Announce Company Extension
- Identity: The Podcast Consuming the Industry
- bestchineseutotor offers learning Chinese online
With restaurant establishments operating at a 50% occupancy, trying to earn a little more per table in today's environment is a necessity.
"DigiDine is another building block within our hospitality financial services ecosystem and connects with other blocks such as HulaPay," said a company spokesperson.
The beta is currently invite-only and restaurant establishments or independent waitstaff are encouraged to visit http://digidine.me and request an invite.
- IME360 by prIME Assessments addresses the contentious medico-legal assessments and reporting system o
- An American based Narcotics Trafficking drama series is being filmed in Atlanta,Georgia
- Mofas Publishes Its First Stable Release In Chrome Web Store
- PYNKTALKS: Rachel Richardson talks entertainment styling
- Quigley Eye Specialists to Open New Q iLasik and Med Spa in Naples
- "Only A Moment" from Dave Carey Extends Comfort To Fans on Corona Diaries from Big Fuss Records
- Visible Genomics Announces Four New Appointments to Board of Clinical Advisors
- International Businessman Blazes New Trails in eCommerce with Innovative Home Furnishings
- INFINITI HR Rolls Out OpenAxess Cigna Medical Plan
- Greater Brookfield of Commerce an Honoree at MMAC's Focus on the Future Awards
- Public Relations Society to Name New York's Best Communication Campaigns
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Adam Ereth, candidate for Mesa Water Board, District 2
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
- Income Property Organization forms new partnership with District Capital
- Durand Bernarr New Album "DUR&" Premieres at #1 on Apple Music R&B Albums
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship