Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 163
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Inspiring Memoir Of Daughter's Unwavering Support In Mother's Fight To Beat A Terminal Diagnosis
- A New Era in Chronic Care Marketing
- IntellaTriage Strengthens Position as Market Leader Through NurseLine Acquisition
- Pioneering Collaboration between Premier Headache Center and Leading Comprehensive Neuroscience Ctr
- Linguava Pioneering the Way To Offer Certified/Qualified OPI Interpreters
- MedWand®'s Latest Regulatory Green Light Enables Use of the Sensor Based Medical Device for Comprehensive Patient Assessment Internationally
- Streamlining Your Practice: Why Buying Clinic Supplies Online is the Smart Choice
- CCHR Demands Stronger Accountability in Troubled Teen Behavioral Industry
- Koplon Implant & Family Dentistry Add To Their In-House Lab With A SprintRay Pro55 S 3D Printer!
- Dr. Laurence Breiterman Has Just Completed A 3 Day Prostho BootCamp!
"QinFlow is excited to lead this mission-critical effort", said Ariel Katz, QinFlow Inc. CEO. "The relationship between hypothermia and mortality of trauma patients is well established, especially with prolonged and often unreliable evacuation routes. We hope that this contribution will help in saving many lives. We will continue searching for creative ways to support this important cause."
This milestone could not have been accomplished without the devotion of multiple EMS agencies, Fire Departments, and Air Medical Transport teams that supported QinFlow in this project. A partial list of these organizations includes Air Link at Regional West Medical Center (NE), Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan FlightCare (MI), Blanco County ESD #2 (TX), Boston MedFlight (MA), County of Orange Fire and Rescue (VA), Laramie Fire Department (WY), Lifeguard Emergency and Critical Care Transport (NM), Lutheran Health (IN), Maryland Department of State Police Aviation HQ (MD), Memorial Hermann Life Flight (TX), Mercy Flight Central (NY), South Tongass Fire (AK), Tampa General Hospital Aeromed (FL), UCAN Helicopter at University of Chicago Hospital (IL), UMASS Memorial (MA), and Zion National Park EMS Services (UT), to name just a few.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
- Benchmark International Successfully Faciltd The Trans Bt RCC Flooring And Two Individual Investors
Reflecting on this vital contribution, Director of Razom Health, Daniel Solchanyk stated, "Razom Health is immensely grateful for the generous donation of Warrior warmers from QinFlow Inc., as they are crucial in improving the survival rates of trauma patients in Ukraine. The donation of these blood warmers represents not just life-saving equipment, but a profound commitment to humanity. As we continue to witness the catastrophic human toll of this war, such acts of solidarity and assistance are invaluable. This partnership is also a testament to the power of cooperation and unity in the face of adversity. The contributions from various EMS and Fire agencies in supporting QinFlow's project are a clear indication of the global community's resolve to stand with Ukraine. Razom is proud to be part of this collective effort and remains committed to its mission of bolstering the Ukrainian healthcare system now and in the future."
Since 2009, QinFlow has worked to develop and perfect a proprietary fluid warming technology that delivers unparalleled levels of warming efficiency. The company's flagship line of products – the Warrior – provides front-end rescue teams, first response teams, critical care transport teams, and emergency care professionals within various hospital settings with a high performance, reliable, simple to operate and completely portable blood and IV fluid warming device that operates in all environmental conditions to avoid hypothermia and save lives. For more information, visit www.qinflow.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
Razom for Ukraine (Razom) was founded in 2014 and is one of the leading US-based nonprofits dedicated to the mission of supporting a democratic and prosperous Ukraine. With a robust international network of volunteers and partners, Razom, which means "together" in Ukrainian, provides humanitarian aid, and administers programs and services focused on health, advocacy, civil society and culture. Razom advances its mission by creating spaces where people meet, partner and do, while maintaining a relentless focus on the needs on the ground in Ukraine. Since the full-scale invasion in 2022, Razom for Ukraine has grown to include over 200,000 donors and volunteers. To support Razom: www.razomforukraine.org/donate.
Quality In Flow
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)
- Mission Cloud Recognized on CRN's 2024 MSP 500 List in the Elite 150 Category
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- Space Force Guardians to Receive Generative AI-Enhanced ChatOps Tool From Velocity Explorations and Mattermost
- One Park Financial Celebrates 6th Consecutive Year of Spreading Joy to Young Patients