Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- Four Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Realtors Receive Coveted Chairman's Circle Award
- Droneworx is expanding, and soon will be offering aerial drone photography and video nationwide
- This #homeforsale in @Anoka has just about everything!
- Mortgage and Rental Assistance Available for Ida Victims in New Jersey
- TruAmerica Multifamily Expands Boston Holdings with Acquisitions in Stoughton and Andover
- PulteGroup opens for sales at new North Jacksonville community, Timber Cove
- Flamingo Costa Rica Realtors Evoke Realty Launch New Website
- Triangle Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Leasing activity increased on a quarterly basis
- Vacancy fell over the quarter by 40 basis points
- Absorption increased during Q2 2021
- Rental rates increase between quarters
The Woodlands office market vacancy rate decreased from 16.8% to 16.4% over the quarter, but is still well under the Houston Metro and Houston CBD average vacancy rates of 23.0% and 25.7%, respectively. The submarket recorded 66,900 square feet of positive net absorption in Q2 2021. The average asking rental rate increased from $34.82 per SF in Q1 2021 to $35.82 per SF in Q2 2021 and the average Class A rental rate increased from $36.52 per SF to $37.11 per SF. Construction activity remained steady between quarters and leasing activity increased.
More on eTradeWire News
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
Market Indicators, Historic Comparison, Market Fundamentals and Recent Transactions... To read The Woodlands submarket snapshot report, click here: https://www.colliers.com/en/research/houston/q2-2021-the-woodlands
Lisa Bridges | Director of Market Research
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Helps You with Your Experiential Marketing
- Systems & Software Announces Brand Refresh to More Accurately Communicate its' Market Value
- Signs Your Website Needs An Upgrade
- Guinea Court Dental Surgery – create a new affordable smile with dentistry in Basingstoke
- The classic car collection of Larry and Dawn Menard will be auctioned Oct. 2 in Chippewa Falls, Wis
- Author Republishes Best Selling War Novel
- Greta Grace Entertains and Teaches Young Readers by Confronting Her Own Problems
- Kontra, Global Learning Systems Partner to Accelerate Application Security Training for Developers
- Basket Raffle To Be Held In Support Of Dedicated L&M Nurse
- Chosen Inc. to Celebrate Foster, Adoptive Families at Nov. 13 "Open Hearts, Open Homes" Gala
- Cobalt Digital's 9904-UDX-4K Provided the Perfect Solution for M6's UHD HLG to UHD SDR Conversion
- Board Chair, Vice-Chair & New Board Members Announced By Ventura College Foundation
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021