Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 143
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 108
Similar on eTradeWire
- Siembra Heritage Weaves Tradition & Fashion Together in Handmade, One-of-a-Kind Pieces
- Wisconsin company targets parents with 'unlosable' face masks integrated into children's clothing
- Wedding and COVID – How to Shop for a Wedding Dress?
- Julia's Back to school deal 2020
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- Shoe Elegance Boutique Reopens UTC mall Location with Store "Originals"
- OTBT Releases New Comfy Indoor / Outdoor Styles as a Part of their Travel Lite® Collection
- New Leadership Added to Arizona Apparel Foundation Amid Fashion Incubator Pivot to PPE Manufacturing
On the first and last Wednesday of every month, FYID NYC goes live on Instagram and Facebook with a social media influencer and/or blogger. During our most recent broadcast, PYNKTALKS host Natalie Benoit discussed with Hock what it takes to succeed as a professional writer and influencer in the beauty and fashion industries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Avatar Corporation Debuts Novel, Water-Miscible Organic Certified Release Agent
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
"As a blogger, I learned more about myself and more about my brand," explained Hock during the Facebook & Instagram broadcast.
Hock answered questions ranging from her usual blogging and branding techniques to her journey as an influencer. Hock describes her path towards becoming a popular and well-known blogger with getting to know more about herself and what she's passionate about.
"As long as you start to know your own worth, brands will notice," she added when explaining how to achieve paid sponsorships and brand deals.
Hock's brand has led her to be the woman she is today and Utah is to thank for that. Over time, Hock visited other places to capture her brand but has since realized that Utah's beauty is evident. Hock helps depict the glory that her home state holds with each brand deal and blog post.
The next PYNKTALKS is Sunday, July 5 at 9 p.m. EST with host Rebel Jones and featuring the poet Nomxolisi Ndlangana.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
Additional information is available to the press. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Watch the video on IGTV (https://www.instagram.com/findyouridnyc/channel/?hl=en) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pg/findyouridnyc/videos/?ref=page_internal): www.facebook.com/pg/findyouridnyc/videos (https://www.facebook.com/pg/findyouridnyc/video...).
Find Your ID NYC is a global creative agency, founded in 2015 that specializes in brand development and strategy, talent representation, PR, event management, and content curation. The agency has bases in Milan and New York, working with forward-thinking companies to execute an array of brand activations by connecting clients with top, innovative talent.
- Local Abstract Artist Offers New Painting for One Million Dollars
- JK2 Scenic adds Andrew Gagel as Vice President
- NeoMetrix Expands 3D Printer Farm with Markforged Onyx One 3D Printer
- DMS Recognized For Its Steady Growth With Seventh Consecutive Spot On Inc. 5000 List As It Transitions From Private To Publicly Held Company
- NetGain Technologies Ranked Among World's Best 101 SMB Managed Service Providers
- NHR Presents Live Webinar: Electric Aircraft Test Approaches
- Doctor Uses His Profound Spiritual Journey to Inspire Others
- 143VINYL (formerly 651VINYL) is excited to officially change our name
- 143VINYL™ Adds StarCraft SoftFlex 12" x 5' Yard Rolls To Their Product Line
- Braces and Invisalign in Exton Cost Only $3,995 with No Hidden Fees
- The Rich Get Richer... By Design
- MIRAmedtech and Bio-Infusions Join Forces in Bringing Aesthetic Medical Innovations to the USA
- Empowering children's picture book aims to whisk away young readers on magical adventures
- Edge-pushing dubstep record label announces relaunch, new EDM single
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Sixth Consecutive Year with Three-Year Revenue Growth of 221.5%
- CNet Training Receives Silver Award from UK Ministry of Defence
- Reimagining Healthcare: How clinicians and administrators reduce risk, waste and disjointed services
- Tecan expands presence in the United States with new distribution agreement
- Country artist Teddy Ray Bryant Lands deal with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Hope for young high achievers in this pandemic world