Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires GDS Retail and Display Graphics
- Tammy Hembrow Announces Global Digital Partnership with Miroma Project Factory
- Event Promotion Tips with Ismail Sirdah
- Senior Check-In Chooses Vincent James Marketing as New Digital Marketing Consultant
- Vincent James Marketing Partners with Growing Assisted Living Group Suncrest Senior Living
- RAIN Group's Beth McCluskey Wins B2B Innovator Award
- PYNKTALKS: Esh shares the truths of being an American Idol contestant
- The 4 P's of the Marketing Mix
- Why Your Website Needs an SEO Audit
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for patent application detailing geofence-based solutions for event/location -based adtech
She spoke about her position as a production coordinator at Coach. She also talked about her life as a content creator living and working in New York City. She explained how she uses TikTok as a creative outlet every day. Through this platform, she realized her passion for videography.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
"Honestly, it just kind of, not came out of nowhere, but I feel I just started putting myself out there doing what I loved– which was just living my life and vlogging and like that. And I had no expectation that I was actually going to get anyone watching my vlogs," said D'Agrella.
D'Agrella went through her history in school and how she has gotten to where she is today. She began school as a biology major. Two years into schooling, she switched her path to fashion public relations and focused everything she did torwards her goal. She gave advice for students who would like to pursue a similar career path.
Every Sunday, FYID NYC goes live on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/findyouridnyc) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/findyouridnyc/?hl=en) with an individual from the music business or creative arts. Tune into the virtual event to learn about
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
Additional information is available to the press. Please email email@example.com with any questions. Watch other episodes and content on IGTV (https://www.instagram.com/findyouridnyc/channel...), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pg/findyouridnyc/video...), and The X Shows (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrFDxN53JnS5Af...).
Find Your ID NYC is a global creative agency, founded in 2015 that specializes in brand development and strategy, talent representation, PR, event management, and content curation. The agency has bases in Milan and New York, working with forward-thinking companies to execute an array of brand activations by connecting clients with top, innovative talent.
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program