Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. Introduces Chip-resistance and high-wear high density zirconia (ZrO2) Pad Printer Ceramic Rings
- Hear Directly From Leading Technology Companies on Latest Global Development in Encryption and Cloud Computing
- MECA Solutions' printing sleeves feature proprietary materials
- Machine component assembly requires expert project coordination
- ARCH Global Precision Announces the Acquisition of American Tool Service & OrthoGrind
- Courtney Capone joins expanding Lantek USA Business Development Team
- Productiv Doubles Capacity in Richmond to Support Growth
- Leading Prototype Builders Update Website; Highlight Advanced Tech
- Online Quoting System Expands at Wallwork Heat Treatment
- Calibration Laboratory, LLC Receives New ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accreditation
BioHybrid™ Mats remove and contain dirt and dust from foot traffic and equipment wheels, capturing 99% of all foot-borne contaminants. To develop this product, PURUS has partnered with Cardia Bioplastics™, a leading global manufacturer of sustainable resin. The term BioHybrid™ refers to the special type of resin blend used to create individual layers on the mats. Traditionally, these layers are coated with 100% low-density polyethylene film, which comes from non-renewable resources. BioHybrid™ Mats differ in that they use a resin that blends polyethylene with thermoplastic starch (TPS), made from renewable, sustainable raw materials. By replacing a percentage of the standard resin with Cardia Bioplastics™ resins, PURUS mats offer a significantly reduced carbon footprint in comparison to petrochemical polymers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Teamwork and Dedication Proves to be a Winning Combination for Award Recipients
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- CRAYRATE.COM: Review or Rate, Meet & Repeat
- Congestion today for a better VIC future
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
BioHybrid™ mats are just one of a number of earth-friendly initiatives PURUS is embarking upon. "It is impossible to plan for the future without focusing on sustainability," said Dennis Baldwin, President at PURUS, "We are looking at every step of the process to ensure that we are doing everything we can." Based on PURUS' current annual production volume, PURUS BioHybrid™ Mats will save 135 metric tons of CO2 emissions, the equivalent of carbon sequestered by 160 acres of forests in one year according to an analysis by ExcelPlas. More information on BioHybrid™ Adhesive Mats and how to become a distributor is available on the PURUS website (https://purusint.com/).
PURUS is a cleanroom equipment supplier founded in 2002. We offer cleanroom products to companies across North America and Europe in order to meet the needs of our customers who support, serve, and work in critical environments. Our business mission is to support clean environments with products that are earth-friendly, consistently dependable, and made to the highest standards. Visit www.purusint.com for more information.
Please contact email@example.com or +1 (760) 775-4500 for more information about this topic.
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
- AmVenture Insurance Agency Launches as an Independent Agency
- Online Community Launches with Exclusive Focus on Helping Print Shops Grow
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Giselle Romero as Office Manager
- UPSL Women's Division Announces Sporting AZ FC as New Southwest Conference Expansion Team
- Home Patio Decor: Gorgeous Patio Furniture To Make Any Home Flourish
- Dialogue with Three Chords announce cast for WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Rook Coffee presents Day of Giving donations
- Attn:Newspaper Publishers,Editors & Sales Mgrs. re Extreme Weather Events and the Newspaper Business
- CPG Agency to Sponsor International Franchise Association Convention
- Sun God Medicinals Named 2019 NEXTY Award Finalist
- New Model Homes Now Open at Lennar's Western Enclave!
- The Warren Center's The Art of Music 2019 Gala THIS Saturday
- Heliocor partners with CBX to bring state-of-the-art regulatory compliance
- Spirit of Giving Launches Inaugural Community Spirit Race
- 2019 IWFFA Women's Flag Football Tournament A Tremendous Success
- Chief Internet Marketer adds Scholarship Opportunities