Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 240
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 185
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 173
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 168
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 149
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
Similar on eTradeWire
- Coronavirus Injected Into Cats Killing Cats
- The Pet Gal Kona Expands To North Hawaii With Purchase Of Waikoloa Pet Sitting Service
- Moore Pet Announces New Product Release: The Apex Kennel Door
- Coming back after Illinois Stay at Home Order
- Fourth of July & Fireworks: Calming Strategies to Keep Your Dog Safe Johnna Devereaux C.P.N
- Pet Life Radio Unleashes "Rappaport to the Rescue"
- Pet Professional Guild Appoints Social Media Coordinator
- Sit, Stay, Lie Down and Watch This!
- Improve Your Pet's Gut Health at Home with AnimalBiome
- This June, thousands will discover what Life in the Doghouse is really like
"We are currently living through an unprecedented time in our lives," comments Marc Cathcart, President of Pure Treats Inc. the makers of PureBites®. "People are going through financial hardship and social distancing, but one bond that holds true during good and bad times is the one between a pet and their family. At PureBites®, we have always believed this, which is why we have donated over $500,000 worth of PureBites® products to the ASPCA and the Toronto Humane Society."
Animal welfare organizations across the country are reporting a surge in demand for rescue dogs and cats as Canadians look for furry companions to keep them company during self-isolation. PureBites® is supporting the ASPCA and Toronto Humane Society who have continued to find placements via digital applications and provide aid in keeping their tummies full during this challenging time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Hosts Retirement And Income Radio Show To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- How Weight Stigma Benefits Social Policy Makers
"The impact this donation has is massive. Our animals, and all the animals, thank PureBites," remarks Hannah Sotropa, Toronto Humane Society Public Relations Specialist. "We are a non-profit organization that relies solely on donations and public support. Because we have no government contract, when we are lucky enough to receive donations like this, we are so abundantly grateful. All of our animals receive enrichment 365 days a year, which includes positive reinforcement training with our robust training department; this involves a lot of praise and A LOT of treats!"
With a wide assortment of one-ingredient treats and its NEW RAW Freeze Dried Food or Topper, PureBites® is the ideal choice for health conscious pet parents. "We are hearing so many great stories about people adopting pets during these difficult times," says Marc Cathcart. "Giving away PureBites® treats or food to new pet parents will only help foster the human animal bond. We are hoping that this donation will bring some joy to people and their pets because we all need a little cheer right now."
To learn more about this donation, check out our 60 second, 30 second and 15 second videos from Mark Waters @ PureBites® Click: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/weren2zizi5kppv/AACDNVVwk9T5Snvr3MGqcjsTa?dl=0
About PureBites® (Pure Treats Inc.)
Founded in 2005, PureBites® is a Canadian company from Montreal Quebec. Over the past 15 years, PureBites® has become a leader in natural dog and cat treats and food. Focused on its core principle of asking pet parents to turn the bag around and look at their natural and pure ingredients, PureBites® is building a loyal following of pets who are crazy about PureBites® nutrient rich treats, food and toppers. Most PureBites® dog and cat treats, food and toppers are sourced & made in the USA and are available throughout leading North American pet specialty chains like PetSmart, Pet Valu, Petland, and Ren's, as well as thousands of neighborhood pet stores.
More on eTradeWire News
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
PureBites® are available in different sizes ranging from a Suggested Retail Price of $1.49 to $29.99. For additional information on PureBites®, please visit www.purebites.com or follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/purebites) or Instagram @purebitespettreats on Instagram.
About the ASPCA
Founded in 1866, the ASPCA® (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®) is the first animal welfare organization in North America and serves as the nation's leading voice for animals. More than two million supporters strong, the ASPCA's mission is to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States. As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, the ASPCA is a national leader in the areas of anti-cruelty, community outreach and animal health services. For more information, please visit www.ASPCA.org, and be sure to follow the ASPCA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Toronto Humane Society
Toronto Humane Society is an animal welfare organization whose mission is to promote the humane care and protection of all animals and to prevent all forms of cruelty and suffering. One of Toronto's oldest charities, they operate as an animal shelter and high-volume clinic with spay/neuter and vaccination services. In recent years, they have sought to expand beyond shelter activities to further improve the lives of animals. Their new initiatives include an expanded pet food bank, dog training programs, educational outreach and animal rescue operations at both the local and international level.For more information, visit www.torontohumanesociety.com.
- Weekends Sales for Insurance Agents
- CEO Receives C-Suite of the Year Award
- Surefire Media Launch New Uk Ecommerce Website For Leading Natural Cosmetics Brand Natura Siberica
- North Carolina Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates Reported
- Bruneau's July 23 auction will kick off with paintings by Indian artists Maqbool Hussain, B. Prabha
- GEO Jobe Is Awarded the ArcGIS Hub Specialty
- Presenting Companies for the 2020 Mining Cleantech Challenge Announced
- Fear of Infection in Long-Term Care Facilities Highlights Value of In-Home Plans by Les Robinson
- 5 Ways to Prevent COVID-19 With Your Own Immune System
- Model 5200 Non Electric Liquid Flow Indicator
- TVS-HiTopsNetwork.Com Adds Classic Cartoons to the classic kids post cable network from TVS
- Haydn's Trio in A Major Arranged for Woodwind Quartet
- CARBONELL AWARDS Salutes 37 Potential Winners from Miami-Dade County
- Cochrane Supply Announces BASfest | The Tour!
- Ascot Manor Launches New Summer Collection, "New Horizon"
- Podcast featuring honest talk about culture, music, relationships gains following
- Routes Gallery moves from original San Anselmo location to downtown San Rafael
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 4,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form