Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- One App Guarantee - FL Regional Director
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Escajeda Masonry & Concrete Ranked One of Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- #townhome #forsale in @Blaine is so convenient!!
- Deal Closer Wanda Collins with London Foster Realty Gets Homes Sold Fast
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Moss Celebrates Groundbreaking of Cipriani Residences Miami – Brickell's Tallest Tower
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
"Our success at The Trails at Grand Oaks, where we've sold nearly 130 new homes in a short time, is a result of the community's appealing location, desirability and the incredible value that Pulte offers," said Tony Nason, Division President, PulteGroup Northeast Florida Division. "Homeowners at The Trails at Grand Oaks enjoy consumer-inspired, single-family homes designs, family-friendly amenities and easy access to shopping and business centers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Progressive Legal Launches Intellectual Property Checklist to Support Small Businesses
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- ECLIPSE Author Cites Benefits of Experiencing "Total Awe" During April 8th Solar Eclipse
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
The five open-concept home designs remaining at The Trails at Grand Oaks offer Craftsman, Coastal or Traditional exteriors. Homes designs range in size from 1,775 square feet to 2,082 square feet with three or four bedrooms. The Trails features water and preserve homesites. Single-family homes at The Trails at Grand Oaks by Pulte Homes are priced from the low-$400s. The Trails at Grand Oaks is a natural gas community.
The Trails at Grand Oaks residents will enjoy a variety of amenities including a resort-style pool, fitness center, sports courts, tree house and more. Retail, dining, grocery and medical facilities are all within four miles of the community. The Trails at Grand Oaks is zoned for the A-rated St. Johns County Public School District.
The Trails at Grand Oaks is located at 22 Myrtle Oak Ct. in St. Augustine. For more information, call (904) 644-1920 or visit www.pulte.com/jacksonville.
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- One App Guarantee - FL Regional Director
- Altitude Sound Club Unveils Groundbreaking AI Album "Introducing Lion Aurora"
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Spring Art Classes for Adults, Teens & Children
- 7th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Lord of Terror is live! - Zinequest solo dungeon delve
- Caffè Umbria's Grifo Blend Takes Center Stage at 2024 Coffee Fest Latte Art World Championship
- 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Hypnosis Conference
- Ryan & Tyson Thacker Scheduled to Appear on Spotlight Television Hosted by Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- ImmuniWeb and Bammtech Form Strategic Partnership to Expand Market Reach
- Grand Opening of new Bonita Commons Goodwill
- Ben Allen Band to headline March 24 BBQ, Bands & Brew to benefit Lee BIA Builders Care
- Florida Events and Festivals Proudly Sponsors The Treasure Coast Seafood Festival
- Dr. Shruti Shah: Dual Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Management
- Do You Want to Start A Business But Don't Know What it Will Demand of You?
- ASA Webinar Explores Mid-Year Economic & Market Conditions, Impact on Valuations & Cost of Capital
- Meet Memoirist Felicia Thai Heath: Celebrate Women's History Month
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks