Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 180
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 162
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 160
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 135
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- Morven Museum & Garden Reopens July 9
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- REL Hotel and Rocca Bar Ristorante Join PACT
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Allegria Hotel offers Special Rates Midweek Including Beach Pass
- LBI Region Redefining Beach Culture Safely By Spotlighting Museums, Art and Performances
Later this month, the destination will host the health and wellness "Free Soul Festival" which will take place from November 29th to December 1st and will feature world-renowned yoga and meditation instructors.
For those who cannot make it to this experience, fear not, Puerto Vallarta has health and wellness offerings year-round, including some truly spectacular hotels and spas. For visitors to Puerto Vallarta who want to incorporate pampering and holistic healing into their getaway, here are a few to know.
The Spa at The Westin Puerto Vallarta drawing upon its serene beachfront setting and featuring a wide array of soothing treatments, creating an oasis to renew the mind, body and spirit. Step into one of its seven peaceful indoor treatment rooms or listen to the sounds of the ocean with a massage in one of the property's outdoor pergolas.
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center's Spa Maiavé is a holistic oasis that has been carefully designed to nurture a physical and mental experience for a balanced lifestyle. With wellness as an inspiration, it combines therapies and health techniques with the great power of natural healing and surrounding elements, including agave extracts, essential oils, floral elixirs and mud to harmonize, revitalize and relax the body and mind.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- GPHCC receives generous grant from Customers Bank to fund Small Business Development programming
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
Boutique in size, with just five treatment rooms, Abja Spa at Casa Velas, sets the tone with trickling fountains, aromatherapy fragrance, and candlelit corridors. Despite its small size, it offers a robust array of services, including separate hydrotherapy areas for men and women, a spa boutique, and a beauty salon. Specialized packages cater to golfers, honeymooners, executives, and more, with luxe treatments that beautify, tone, relax, and invigorate. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the well-equipped fitness center offer pleasant views of the surrounding gardens. Yoga with facial yoga exercises included is offered Monday and Friday at 9:30 a.m. in the garden. The resort also has two 1,350-square-foot duplex Wellness Suites that offer a plethora of fitness and wellness amenities. Casa Velas recently unveiled new spa labyrinths and meditation pods to complement its spa and Wellness Suites. Based on the four elements - Water, Earth, Wind, and Fire - four new labyrinths offer mindful meditation reflection. Several meditation pods have been added to the garden for introspection.
Then there is the Ohtli Spa at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa. This palatial paradise spans 22,000 square feet and offers treatments inspired by ancient traditions of the Huichol culture. The signature treatment is the "Rebirth" Therapy session, which is performed in a pool of warm water. There is also a Hydrating Tequila Coconut body treatment that combines the nation's signature product with local fruit to restore the hydration of the skin. Guests visiting the spa have access to a variety of hot and cold plunge pools to help stimulate and invigorate the senses before and after their treatment.
Outdoor enthusiasts can always find something to do in Puerto Vallarta, whether it's hiking, biking, or yoga on the beach. The mountains that frame the city are veined with hiking trails that lead back into the jungle or spill out to secret beaches and waterfalls. Cyclists can hit the pavement or the sand on two wheels with one of the many bike rental companies in the city, like Puerto Vallarta Cycling or PVBikes.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Cyberpunk Now Film Festival Kicks Off This Summer
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
- Auto Insurance Scams – How to Avoid Being Victimized
And if it's yoga you're after, there are a variety of yoga studios and retreats within the area. One of the best yoga escapes is Xinalani, which offers an eight-day Ultimate Beach Yoga Retreat, packed with wellness-minded activities, healthy food, space to disconnect, and, of course, plenty of yoga. For something less immersive, Puerto Vallarta has many yoga studios in the city, like Davanna Yoga, which offers Vinyasa, Hatha, Morning Yoga, meditation, and even yoga teacher training courses. Visit The Yogi Bar in the Marina or Kupuri Yoga on the Malecon to practice some of these teachings.
Finally, just because it is a vacation doesn't mean that the diet has to go out the window. Indulging may be part of the fun but staying true to your clean eating goals is also important. Puerto Vallarta has fantastic dining, and health food is no exception. Salud Super Food, for example, is one of the city's best spots for fresh, clean eating. Located in the Zona Romantica, the natural food cafe serves salads, smoothies, healthy tacos, light breakfasts, wraps, and vegan specialties. Also, in the Zona Romantica is Barra Light, a vegan-friendly restaurant that serves breakfasts, organic salads, sandwiches, smoothies, and juices. Other places to check out are Planeta Vegetariano, The Green Place, Playa Detox and The Yogi Bar
So, when it comes to staying fit and wellness-minded when on vacation, it really comes down to the destination you choose. It's possible to have that gluten-free cake and eat it, too, especially when visiting Puerto Vallarta.
- Association Releases Ohio Medicare Supplement Insurance Costs
- CRAFT PROSPECT will lead a Consortium to Explore CubeSat Augmented Quantum Key Distribution Services
- Alliance Technologies LLC Promotes Steve Gamache to Director of Client Services
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Explains the Importance of Building Relationships with Suppliers
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Words For All Website Helps Us Draw On Our Faith During Times Of Stress
- Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce Invites Businesses to Summer School with Google on July 22
- The Dead Electrics Announces New Indie/Alt-Rock Music EP Out Mid-July
- Quigley Eye Specialists Opens New Cape Coral Office
- Expertise Names Palmer One of the Best SEO Agencies in San Francisco
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces 3 Fresh Webinars for Sales Professionals Week of July 6
- SNtial Organics proudly Announces the Launch of Farmers2Market.com
- PRIDE Museum Donates 850 Masks For Underserved To Help Reduce The Spread Of COVID-19
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
- Cascade Asset Management accelerates growth with release of mobile device disposition solution for Enterprises
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
- SK Security Systems Ltd protecting cars in Cheshire and Wirral
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" BladesDirect.net announces Exclusive Distributor agreement