Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 204
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 191
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 138
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- Black Friday Kriyya Hair Special Deals
- One Platform To Bring Consumers A Variety Of Verified Sustainable Clothing Brands
- Interview with Prince Nereides Antonio Giamundo de Bourbon, the "Prince Artist"
- Super Model Lilly Mandel starring the new NEREIDES Haute Couture advertising campaign in Capri
- Super Model Mame Anta Is The New Face Of Nereides Haute Couture Paris
- Never-before-seen deals this Black Friday & Cyber Monday at SmartBuyGlasses
- Jurllyshe Black Friday Sales & Deals For Women Clothing & Wigs Online Shopping Guide
- Nadula Black Friday 2020 Deals Up To 46%
- Sunber Hair Black Friday Big Sale With 50% Discount
- Beautyforever Offers 57% Off Online For Black Friday
Several personalities and brands from Puerto Rico will also appear, such as the super plus-size model Jennifer Barreto Leyva, the Bettina Cosmetics brand, Frances Duprey from Chic Boutique, the influencer Ruthie Fonseca or María del Carmen Rodríguez Morales who is the founder of Fashiondiversa, betting for a more inclusive sector.
This 5-day congress will take place on the Hispanic Women Leaders digital platform with international professionals from the sector. One of the most innovative things about the conferences held by Hispanic Women Leaders is the emphasis on providing general access to everyone regardless of their time and location. This is why your talks are pre-recorded and available for just over 24 hours. In this way, attendees can access a series of content per day at the time that suits them best and even review the talks during the weekend, which is when they give access to all the content of the week so that nobody is lose nothing of interest.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alertus Technologies' Upcoming Virtual Seminar Helps Organizations Navigate a New COVID-19 Landscape
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Price Increases for Thanksgiving Staple Foods
- Texas Coop Updates their IPTV System
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Restoration and Cleaning Service Company, Philadelphia/Montgomery Co
- Alpha Fraternity Management and Delta Tau Delta Announce National Preferred Partnership
The material and talks will range from tutorials to lectures on industry trends, changes in consumption, and creation due to the pandemic. Featuring skin, makeup, jewelry, fashion, and accessory professionals, attendees will not only have access to incredible insight into the current state of affairs but also the future of fashion and beauty.
The goal of the fashion event is to publicize more information about an industry in which many women undertake and whose consumption and protocol have completely changed as a result of the pandemic.
For those who want to access, the places are available on Eventbrite and Facebook in addition to the Hispanic Women Leaders website for $ 9.99 during the month of October.
For more information on Hispanic Women Leaders: www.hispanicwomenleaders.com
For more information for the press, contact the public relations company: Stand Out Consulting, email@example.com
Link to the event: https: //www.eventbrite.com/e/entradas-congreso-digital-de ...
Hispanic Women Leaders
- As Americans face censorship on social media, one media company has a solution
- Lyricist AC The Entity Releases Greatness Displayed EP
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- New Home Decor Collection from Five | Six Textiles Celebrates West African Ikat Pattern
- Home Baking Association Elects Officers and Board
- U.S. Travel Magazine Redirects Primary Focus to COVID-19 and the Effects on Holiday Travel
- Carrier Screening Market Insights, Leading Players, Growth and Forecast to 2030
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- Tammy Hembrow Announces Global Digital Partnership with Miroma Project Factory
- Andrew Jones will present two major online auctions, Dec. 6 and 8, just in time for the holidays
- THE HOUSE IN THE PINES is now ready to seek a few INVESTORS
- Matt Boone Signs With Cavalla Records
- Music Video: You Make Me (from the feature film Voorhees) by Reluctant Zero
- Fighting COVID-19: The Toxin-Free Virus Shield That Protects Surfaces from Reinfection
- HAMA Blocking Reagent for Immunoassays
- 'Age of Water' podcast turns 1-year old
- OutCast Lures Release of 2021 Custom Collection Set
- Winners Announced for iGEM's 2020 Premier Synthetic Biology Innovation Competition
- How To Make Handmade Chocolate Father Christmas Santa Figurines
- Fusion Health and Vitality Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Core Essential Nutrients and Immune Boost Liquid Vitamin D3