Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- Mango Animate Develops 4 Best Animation Software
- Want More Customers? Invest in More Signage!
- Ismail Sirdah Explains How to Ensure You Are Getting The Right Promoter For your Event
- How We Used a Glass Walled Display Truck to Advertise for The Hotel At Avalon
- Sureshot Announces Funding Round To Meet Growth Demands
Additionally, all brands who will attend the said virtual event will get a chance to win one quarter's worth of free PR services from PFG (valued at $22,500 or $7500 per month).
Dubbed as "America's #1 Public Relations Firm For Purpose Driven Brands in Health, Wellness, Beauty, Food and Beverage (https://clutch.co/profile/publicity-good)." Led by a Top 40 Millennial Influencer and established publicist who's been working with various CPG brands for over 10 years now, the agency offers a disruptive and counter-culture PR strategy, strong media connections and deep expertise when it comes to marketing products. Publicity For Good has worked with the brands Ecolips, D'Artagnan, Celebrity Chef Darrel "DAS" Smith, nutpods, Real Oyster Cult, Flying Embers, Life Time Fitness, Kaylee's Culture, PATHWater, Naturally Chicago, 310 Nutrition, and Annemarie Skin.
More on eTradeWire News
- Toronto Used Cars for Sale At Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Increases Summer Cleaning By Storm
- Good Fellows Great Deal - 2017 Nissan Rogue
- The DiSTI Corporation Launches Newly Redesigned Website
- Breath Assured Heat Pump Cleaning in Halifax NS
PFG's On The Road To Expo West 2021 happens on May 11, 12:00PM - 2:00pm EST via Zoom. To register, you may visit this link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMsdO-oqDsvG9W5uNA8u_qc-_hRhe7IPAmw
About Publicity For Good
Publicity For Good is America's #1 PR firm for purpose-driven brands and industry experts to include the following: Flying Embers, Eco Lips, D'Artagnan, nutpods, Real Oyster Cult, Life Time Fitness, PATHWater, Kaylee's Culture, Naturally Chicago, 310 Nutrition, and many others.
Our disruptive approach uses public relations not to push products, but to put the spotlight on a brand's socially impactful activities. To see how we have assisted these brands to go: https://clutch.co/profile/publicity-good
More on eTradeWire News
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Keto Recipes - Find the Best Recipes for your next meal or snack!
- State Credit Union Now Including Financing for Charging Stations with Electric Vehicle Car Loans
- Baby Santiago Debuts in New York City PimComedy
This principle has guided us in generating millions of earned media impressions for clients, and has earned us recognition as Bulldog Awards' Small Agency of the Year and O'Dwyer's Best PR Firm for CPG Brands in 2019.
Publicity For Good
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again