Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 739
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 378
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 356
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 228
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 225
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 216
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 208
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 206
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 197
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 195
Similar on eTradeWire News
- INACSL Introduces Interactive Map to Identify Pre-licensure Nursing Simulation Regulations by State
- Allison Morse Announces Release of Dragon's Shadow
- Belfast SEO Review | Search Engine Optimisation Belfast | SEO Belfast
- Metanoeo CIC marks Social Saturday – a day to show how business can be done differently
- Pro Pharma Announces New Medical Specialty Rebates Program for Payers and Manufacturers
- Louisiana Beatles Expert Releases Volume IV in The John Lennon Series
- Literary Award Finalist Marks Tragic Anniversary with Fundraiser for Missing Children
- Allentown Orthodontist Offers Exclusive, Affordable Price for Braces
- CKF Addiction Treatment Adds myStrength's Digital Self-Care Resources to Aid in Recovery Support
- Common Questions about Cataract Surgery
The book, "Marketing Playbook for Social Media" was released last week.
"Over the last decade, I've been working for programs that help first responders with PTSD and other issues," explained the first-time author who is currently managing business development for the Institute For Responder Wellness as well as Utah-based treatment center Deer Hollow Recovery.
More on eTradeWire News
- Belinda Goodrich ranked on the Amazon best-seller list with the new book, PMP Exam Study Guide
- Telenet selects Infradata and BroadForward for their Next Generation Equipment Identity Register
- Xitron Introduces Navigator Flexo Suite
- Pivotal moments in the lives of women
- Mistah F.a.b. And Ugl Ceo Put $2500 On The Line In Ultimate Gaming Madden Tournament
- Singer/Songwriter Ali Jacko To Release New Single/Music Video Baby You're MINE on September 30, 2018
- Items Being Collected by Unity of Delray Beach Church for Cros Ministries Community Food Pantries
"The techniques in the book are what I used to help thousands of first responders," said Lamplugh. "With such a difficult topic, I had to discover how to overcome the obstacles and once I knew the secrets, felt it was time to share them. The book is a guide to using social media to drive sales and build brand awareness."
According to Lamplugh, the concepts in his new book have been used to save lives and create national awareness for responder PTSD, however, the book was written for any business, small business, non-profit, politician or entrepreneur looking to build an audience.
The book is available now on Amazon, Kindle and Barnes & Noble as a soft-cover and e-book.
Author LINK: http://bit.ly/AmazonAuthorPageLamplugh
- Viva La Brand Celebrates 11th Anniversary by Honoring Its Clients
- Casa Grande Elementary School District Celebrates Completion of 2 New Schools
- 2018 Moxie Award Celebrates Boldness in Business
- Muze Achieves Lofty Construction Milestone
- Centra Hub Showcases Real Estate and Facilities Management (CAFM) Solutions at FM Expo 2018
- TRICOR Insurance received 2018 Best Places to Work in Insurance
- A Missing Girl and A Serial Killer Hold The Answer In The New Thriller "Never Been Found"
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Visit GITEX 2018
- Start-Up Recreation Rentalz Strives to Make Renting 'EZ'
- Conejo Valley YMCA's 14th Annual "Turkey Day Dash" on Thanksgiving Morning
- Vax-Immune™ Presents LabReady® at TMCx Innovation Institute's Opening Event
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Awarded Second $20K Lowe's Community Improvement Grant
- Riverview Health: Utilizing M3-Patient Experience® in Pursuit of Service Excellence
- Walk Around Turtle Island September issue now on line!
- QuickBooks Users Can Now Print Checks on Blank Stock Easier With New Virtual Printer
- Blueair launches JOY S – a Powerful Air Purifier for Compact Living in the Middle East
- Paran Homes Now Seeking Several New Construction Professionals to Enhance Team
- Meals On Wheels South Florida To Celebrate Volunteers At 9th Annual Appreciation Luncheon
- Florida Innovator's Economic Recovery Plan Creates 75 Million New Jobs, Adds $80 Trillion to US GDP
- Understanding and Preventing Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) in Children and Adolescents