Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- Visionary Author Dives Deep into the Underworld
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art
- MEDITATION FOR CHILDREN by Shelley Wilson Introduces Visual Mindfulness to Children
- Get a Case of FREE Chocolate Wine With PR Promos Services
- "Homo Cosmicus: A Science Fiction Novel"
- Ward Morehouse III Dies; Noted NY Author, Journalist, Drama Critic, Playwright, Publicist
- The Ghost and the Wolf by Shelly X. Leonn
- Retribution - Book 1 of The Donaghey Brothers series
- The Imagine Gift Store in Naples, Florida Now Carries Fortune Cookie Art
How Amari Learned to Love School Againexplores the daily difficulties children with ADHD endure while in school and elsewhere. Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can be a controversial topic, about which there are misconceptions and misinformation. ADHD is one of the most common mental disorders affecting children. Children with ADHD may have trouble paying attention, controlling impulsive behaviors or be overly active.This children's book was created to inform and empower kids and parents who deal with the challenges of ADHD.
"This is an innovative children's book that spotlights the journey of Amari, while also highlighting the impact of a loving family. We're so proud of how this book brings to life an empowering story of triumph in a fun, relatable way, while also having the additional bonus of an educational parent guide," said Dr. Ericka Goodwin, co-author and president of Global Health Psychiatry, LLC.
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
An estimated 8.4 percent of children have ADHD. It is often first identified in school-aged children when it leads to disruption in the classroom or problems with schoolwork. How Amari Learned to Love School Again describes how to conquer the challenges of ADHD. This book is a contribution to the struggles of dealing with childhood and adolescent mental health disorders and offers empowerment and solutions to children and parents.
There will be a book signing on May 19, 2019 from 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. at Marcus Books Oakland, 3900 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Oakland, CA 94609.
The official book launch party for How Amari Learned to Love School Again will be heldon May 20, 2019 from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. at Hawthorn, 46 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94108.
How Amari Learned to Love School Againis available through major online retailers and may be purchased HERE (https://www.amazon.com/How-Amari-learned-love-school/dp/1097646017/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=how+amari+learned+to+love+school+again&qid=1557858563&s=books&sr=1-1-fkmr0). For further details on the book, book signing, or launch party, visit: https://www.ghpsychiatry.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
About Global Health Psychiatry
Global Health Psychiatry, LLC (GHP) is an organization that focuses on the entire individual and the factors in life that surrounds the person. Oftentimes psychiatry and mental health focuses on the mental health professionals and not enough on the patient, caregivers and families impacted by mental illness. GHP attempts to bridge the gap between the community and mental health professionals and treatment. We see individuals as the center but are greatly influenced by their surrounding community. The surrounding community includes their home, family life, school and educational level, work, and social status, among others. GHP hopes to strengthen the community through focusing on the individual as the center of their circle of life. It is important to understand that the other circles of family and surrounding community greatly impact the globe of mental health around the individual. Focusing on the globe with the individual as the center will lead to better, more informed, and compassionate care.
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling