Popular on eTradeWire News
- My Size, Inc. has potential takeover from Alibaba Group 1671
- Seasoned Music Executive Mike Neely Bridges the Gap Between Music & Education 399
- ATEN to Offer HDBaseT Certification Training During Almo 2018 E4 AV Tour 182
- Michael W. Smith Leads "Just As I Am" During Rev. Billy Graham Capitol Service Today 118
- United Premier Soccer League Announces OKC 1889 as New Central Conference Expansion Team 112
- Indie Rapper Hot Dizzy Continues to Spread Energetic Vibes in Music Zone 102
- UP Board exams 2018: Class 10 Science paper and Class 12 Physics paper cancelled due to paper leak
- 2017 Bram Stoker Awards® Winners
- Harbor Associates Expands Suburban Office Portfolio with Thousand Oaks and Valencia Buys for $56 MM
- Jonas Caino Obodoefuna Becomes a Nigerian Igbo Life Peer in the Ancient "Nze na Ozo" Institution
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Digital Marketing Services in India | Digital Marketing Services in Delhi
- Specific Billboard Advertising Up GA 400 - Any Good New Spots?
- The Relevancy Group releases their Email Marketing Buyer's Guide and Issue 17 of The Marketer Quarterly
- Submitcube, A Digital Marketing Company Introduces Local SEO Services for Small and Medium Business
- Contest Gallery, professional photo contest plugin for WordPress
- Panorama Marketing & Media named as one of the 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies to Watch
- SC Conference Series Selects Q LTD for Brand Design and Web Development
- Debra Gallo and Associates, Inc. Earns 2017 Constant Contact All Star Award
- LBD Marketing Started New Local Area Marketing Service to Help Local Businesses to Grow
- Digital Marketing Birmingham - Web Design Partners Wanted
• A range of new analytics capabilities built into the application.
• Existing features improved and enhanced.
• A new GUI and refreshed visual identity.
Prowly, a Polish start-up that develops software for the communication industry, has added a range of analytics features to its application. It's aim is to empower communication teams, including public relations professionals and marketers, with insights into all of their Prowly activity, from press release distribution to press room management.
Prowly's latest update is designed to respond to a number of challenges that the public relations industry faces as a result of changes in how media businesses operate. "The feedback we receive from our users based in the US, South Africa or South America has helped us grow as fast as the overall PR industry. We have incorporated a lot of ideas from industry professionals who use Prowly on a daily basis to make it corresponding to their needs," comments Sebastian Przyborowski, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer. This has lead to Prowly introducing features such as detailed traffic analytics for Brand Journals - Prowly-based online press room templates. Users can now track visits to their published content and the traffic sources and performance for each piece of content. This insight allows users to identify the most valuable channels for PR messaging as well as channels that simply don't work. "Before the update, users had to integrate tools such as Google Analytics to get this level of insight, which was unfeasible and time-consuming for many clients. Now, Prowly puts this information at their fingertips without having to use third-party tools," Przyborowski adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to get the house plans in 7 simple steps
- D2 TEAM-Sim Selects VE Studio® to Develop Advanced 3D Virtual Training Solutions
- Plantation Shutters - Always Thinking Outside The Box
- Global Feeding Bottle Market: Global Historical and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2024
- Live Life Colorfully – Mind Mapping through Mandalas Coloring by Maneesh Dutt
- Mind Maps for Effective Project Management by Maneesh Dutt
- The Aegean's Growing Allure Attracts GCC Tourists
Media database management and mailing tools have also seen updates. Users can now track activity history for each contact and how they have responded to content mailings, which means users can easily identify editors who are may use the content they receive as well as those who are not interested for one reason or another. "We use solutions that are becoming widespread in the marketing industry," explains Joanna Drabent, Prowly's CEO and co-founder. „Using this technology, PR professionals won't have to call each editor after executing a mailing to ask if the mailing was received. This will save a lot of time and stress on both ends."
A refreshed GUI and branding
Coupled with functional updates, Prowly have also decided to implement a new graphical user interface (GUI). Key among new additions is the vertical navigation menu, which Prowly developers say provides quick and convenient access to frequently used information, settings and actions. Application screens have also been updated, from media database contact management to mailing and press room statistics.
Complementing the update is a Prowly rebranding, with refreshed visual identity ranging from the logo to the fonts and colors to Prowly's website design. Additionally, Prowly defined their mission statement during an internal workshop series to bring everything they do under a single high-impact theme.
"Previously, what we did felt a bit 'here and now'. As a young start-up, we were testing various solutions, gaining experience and searching for our own business direction on a daily basis. Now we know where we belong, what we are and what we want to offer to the industry. We are on a mission to give people independence and help them unlock their superpowers in everyday PR work. You could say we have grown up,"
More on eTradeWire News
- Things you must carry extra on a business travel
- New Line of Versatile Salon Stuff Designed by Belava in the USA
- Global and Regional Frozen Bakery Products Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023
- Electric Vehicle India Summit in association with NITI Aayog on 18th & 19th June 2018, India
- Why Choose Archplanest.com for your Dream Home Project
- Analysis of Attitude Towards Healthy Eating in U.K.: Increase In High Fiber and Whole Wheat Grains
- WizMantra Pertains the Most Engaging Approach To Edify the English language
- concludes Drabent.
A television series-inspired campaign
Prowly has just ended a "Prowly Season 3" communication campaign that spanned more than a month and aimed to educate users on the upcoming changes. Inspired by the television series format, the campaign included seven episodes, each discussing a key new Prowly feature. Marta Olczak, who oversaw the visual aspect of the campaign, says, "The new version of Prowly is another episode of our story. We decided the changes should speak for themselves, so we dressed them up as superheroes that enabled new superpowers for the public relations industry."
Visit us at https://prowly.com
For more info about the Season 3, visit https://journal.prowly.com/releases/season-3
About: Prowly is a PR and Content Marketing CRM for agencies, businesses and freelancers. It lets you create interactive press releases, articles or blog posts, post them on brand newsrooms, then distribute to the media and measure results. Several thousand professionals already use Prowly, including PR team members for brands such as Vimeo, Deloitte Digital, IKEA, Spotify and National Geographic.
Prowly is a member of the European Tech Alliance, alongside some of the biggest technology startups from Europe (King, Spotify, BlaBlaCar, Deezer), supporting the European
Rafal Salak, Head of Comms at Prowly
- Learn how to integrate blockchain seamlessly into your business in this Argentina Summit
- Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist, Cynthia Pauley DDS, Elected President of WSDA 2018
- Ghostlight Explores The Human Side Of Politics With 'An Ideal Husband'
- Solid Gold Pet Showcases New Products & Packaging At Global Pet Expo
- From a Dream to the Real Deal: One Author's Story Covers It All
- A "must read" for National Poetry Month: A Business Poem called "It used to be Made in America"
- New start date for "Love Never Fails" March 20. 2018
- Introduction to Scanning and Indexing: What is scanning or imaging?
- And The Winner Is.... Altima VS Maxima
- L.A. Wolves FC Announces Felipe Bernal as New Head Coach for 2018 Season
- Gold Award Winner - DUNECRAFT - Sparkly Slime
- PERFORMA Launches Extended WWE Shaker Bottle Line
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Empire Celebrates 5 Years with Ribbon Cutting at New Riversid
- Summer Dyslexia Camp in Santa Barbara
- Navy Corpsman US Navy Challenge Coin Released Today!
- Keith Barrows of 360 Studios and Aaron Heimes of e360tv Partner in innovative eTV production
- Marshall Barnes Returns To Radio To Speak On Stephen Hawking & His Technologies Of Infinity Start-Up
- Local high school string quartet to help settle an old score
- Garrison Collection will be attending the HD Expo
- McCarthy Building Companies promotes Antonya Williams to Vice President