Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 717
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 673
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 334
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 190
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 180
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Alpha Direct Agency designs Workers Compensation platform with Attune Insurance Company
- Russell Brunson Review - 30Days.Com and 30 Days Summit - NOT an Affiliate
- Small Startup Earns Official Facebook Marketing Partner Badge
- Flying V Group Earns Google Ads Partner Status for Meeting Performance Requirements
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- Leading Venue Sourcing Platform Raise Awareness For Wellbeing In The Events Industry
- AFS Trade Promotion Management (TPM) Solution Ranked Best-in-Class in 2018 TPx Vendor Panorama
- Beacon Media and Marketing President Adrienne Wilkerson to Share Digital Marketing Strategy at 48th Annual Alaska CHARR Convention
- Nonstop Signs of LA has acquired a state-of-the-art latex printer decrease cost and increase speed
- US Business Funding Signs with Flying V Group Digital Marketing
• A range of new analytics capabilities built into the application.
• Existing features improved and enhanced.
• A new GUI and refreshed visual identity.
Prowly, a Polish start-up that develops software for the communication industry, has added a range of analytics features to its application. It's aim is to empower communication teams, including public relations professionals and marketers, with insights into all of their Prowly activity, from press release distribution to press room management.
Prowly's latest update is designed to respond to a number of challenges that the public relations industry faces as a result of changes in how media businesses operate. "The feedback we receive from our users based in the US, South Africa or South America has helped us grow as fast as the overall PR industry. We have incorporated a lot of ideas from industry professionals who use Prowly on a daily basis to make it corresponding to their needs," comments Sebastian Przyborowski, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer. This has lead to Prowly introducing features such as detailed traffic analytics for Brand Journals - Prowly-based online press room templates. Users can now track visits to their published content and the traffic sources and performance for each piece of content. This insight allows users to identify the most valuable channels for PR messaging as well as channels that simply don't work. "Before the update, users had to integrate tools such as Google Analytics to get this level of insight, which was unfeasible and time-consuming for many clients. Now, Prowly puts this information at their fingertips without having to use third-party tools," Przyborowski adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Anand Mahurkar of Findability Sciences accepted into Forbes Technology Council
- Vovance Announced to Offer Cloud Computing Services to Global Clients
- Swiss International School Dubai Announces New Leadership and Developments for The New Academic Year
- "SAE" Students Win International Awards During their Participation in Four Film Festivals
- 90210 Cosmetic Dentist or Cosmetic Dentistry in Beverly Hills?
- Install MS office 365 and Best for your Business
- Beyond the Viewing Experience: How Samsung's QLED TV Incorporates Style with Function
Media database management and mailing tools have also seen updates. Users can now track activity history for each contact and how they have responded to content mailings, which means users can easily identify editors who are may use the content they receive as well as those who are not interested for one reason or another. "We use solutions that are becoming widespread in the marketing industry," explains Joanna Drabent, Prowly's CEO and co-founder. „Using this technology, PR professionals won't have to call each editor after executing a mailing to ask if the mailing was received. This will save a lot of time and stress on both ends."
A refreshed GUI and branding
Coupled with functional updates, Prowly have also decided to implement a new graphical user interface (GUI). Key among new additions is the vertical navigation menu, which Prowly developers say provides quick and convenient access to frequently used information, settings and actions. Application screens have also been updated, from media database contact management to mailing and press room statistics.
Complementing the update is a Prowly rebranding, with refreshed visual identity ranging from the logo to the fonts and colors to Prowly's website design. Additionally, Prowly defined their mission statement during an internal workshop series to bring everything they do under a single high-impact theme.
"Previously, what we did felt a bit 'here and now'. As a young start-up, we were testing various solutions, gaining experience and searching for our own business direction on a daily basis. Now we know where we belong, what we are and what we want to offer to the industry. We are on a mission to give people independence and help them unlock their superpowers in everyday PR work. You could say we have grown up,"
More on eTradeWire News
- The Taming of the Drone-UAV - Faceless Airborne Terror
- ZooZwear Apparel Website Debut with The Top 25 Dog Breeds & The Top 10 Cat Breeds
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced to Offer Call shop Solution Development Service
- How to Reduce School Suspension With Students of Color
- Educator and Youth Advocate Addresses Middle School Bullying in her Latest Read The Misfits!
- Share the love, enjoy quality time with your loved ones in nature
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
- concludes Drabent.
A television series-inspired campaign
Prowly has just ended a "Prowly Season 3" communication campaign that spanned more than a month and aimed to educate users on the upcoming changes. Inspired by the television series format, the campaign included seven episodes, each discussing a key new Prowly feature. Marta Olczak, who oversaw the visual aspect of the campaign, says, "The new version of Prowly is another episode of our story. We decided the changes should speak for themselves, so we dressed them up as superheroes that enabled new superpowers for the public relations industry."
Visit us at https://prowly.com
For more info about the Season 3, visit https://journal.prowly.com/releases/season-3
About: Prowly is a PR and Content Marketing CRM for agencies, businesses and freelancers. It lets you create interactive press releases, articles or blog posts, post them on brand newsrooms, then distribute to the media and measure results. Several thousand professionals already use Prowly, including PR team members for brands such as Vimeo, Deloitte Digital, IKEA, Spotify and National Geographic.
Prowly is a member of the European Tech Alliance, alongside some of the biggest technology startups from Europe (King, Spotify, BlaBlaCar, Deezer), supporting the European
Rafal Salak, Head of Comms at Prowly
- Veteran-led Team Rubicon Supporting Response and Recovery Efforts in the Wake of Hurricane Florence
- Florida's Trusted Homebuyer "David Buys Houses Florida" Introduces New Website
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Welcomes Nora Dodds
- NYT Report Outrages Trump - Yes, He Can Fire Mueller Himself
- How to Examine Keyword Competition with Google?
- Nicholas Alahverdian Endorses PoliticalTalkNow
- Nepal Tour Package | Book Now Tour Packages of Nepal
- How Indoor Positioning and Navigation Technologies can Improve Convention Center Operations
- Logix Blossom County Dream Project sector 137 Noida
- Nimble launches a safe driving mobile app
- The Rap Flow in the Song 'T.U.T.T' by D1 is Insanely Amazing
- Global 3D Printed Drugs Market Research and Forecast 2018-2027
- Are You Traveling To Nepal? Please know These Before Traveling
- Senior Care Organizations Honored by City Beat News with Spectrum Customer Satisfaction Awards
- Disney Blog Re imagined - WDW Travels
- Halloween Fun Lasts All Month Long at the Station
- A Guide to Finding Cheap Auto Insurance with No Credit Check
- Dr. Li Natural Wellness Beta Program to Be Launched to Connect Healthcare Professionals & Patients
- Artificial Intelligence Reveals Best Tasting Whey Powder
- The Lizard War Is Over Now What? Find Out In "Devil's Moon (Legends Of The Lost Tribes Book 3)