Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 469
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Digital Abhiyan- Are you looking for a digital solution for your business?
- LocalOffers The Web Design & SEO Company Provides Effective Marketing Tactics To Grow Business
- America 2030 Capital Limited Closed on 6 Stock Loans in May & June 2018
- Introducing the Inaugural Edition of "The Construct" Digital Marketing Magazine
- Prison Rideshare Network Launches Niche-Focused Business Directory for Prison Ride Providers
- What's in a Brand? UT Tyler's Lucas Roebuck Presents at IABC East Texas
- nuBranch Media Offers Affordable Small Business Website Design Service in Toronto
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- AGR Marketing Solutions Introduces INTELLI-LINK®
- Anvil Media Receives Multiple Industry Awards for Marketing Excellence
• A range of new analytics capabilities built into the application.
• Existing features improved and enhanced.
• A new GUI and refreshed visual identity.
Prowly, a Polish start-up that develops software for the communication industry, has added a range of analytics features to its application. It's aim is to empower communication teams, including public relations professionals and marketers, with insights into all of their Prowly activity, from press release distribution to press room management.
Prowly's latest update is designed to respond to a number of challenges that the public relations industry faces as a result of changes in how media businesses operate. "The feedback we receive from our users based in the US, South Africa or South America has helped us grow as fast as the overall PR industry. We have incorporated a lot of ideas from industry professionals who use Prowly on a daily basis to make it corresponding to their needs," comments Sebastian Przyborowski, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer. This has lead to Prowly introducing features such as detailed traffic analytics for Brand Journals - Prowly-based online press room templates. Users can now track visits to their published content and the traffic sources and performance for each piece of content. This insight allows users to identify the most valuable channels for PR messaging as well as channels that simply don't work. "Before the update, users had to integrate tools such as Google Analytics to get this level of insight, which was unfeasible and time-consuming for many clients. Now, Prowly puts this information at their fingertips without having to use third-party tools," Przyborowski adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
- Clutch Ranks Intuz on #5 Position for The Top B2B Service Providers In India
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
- Rebellion Research Posts Article About Farming Automation in Japan
- Cell Phone Provider Twigby Adds More Value To Plans Without Increasing Price
- Sustainable comfort at Las Piedras Shopping
- Gibraltar Business Capital Announces Two Executive Promotions, One New Hire
Media database management and mailing tools have also seen updates. Users can now track activity history for each contact and how they have responded to content mailings, which means users can easily identify editors who are may use the content they receive as well as those who are not interested for one reason or another. "We use solutions that are becoming widespread in the marketing industry," explains Joanna Drabent, Prowly's CEO and co-founder. „Using this technology, PR professionals won't have to call each editor after executing a mailing to ask if the mailing was received. This will save a lot of time and stress on both ends."
A refreshed GUI and branding
Coupled with functional updates, Prowly have also decided to implement a new graphical user interface (GUI). Key among new additions is the vertical navigation menu, which Prowly developers say provides quick and convenient access to frequently used information, settings and actions. Application screens have also been updated, from media database contact management to mailing and press room statistics.
Complementing the update is a Prowly rebranding, with refreshed visual identity ranging from the logo to the fonts and colors to Prowly's website design. Additionally, Prowly defined their mission statement during an internal workshop series to bring everything they do under a single high-impact theme.
"Previously, what we did felt a bit 'here and now'. As a young start-up, we were testing various solutions, gaining experience and searching for our own business direction on a daily basis. Now we know where we belong, what we are and what we want to offer to the industry. We are on a mission to give people independence and help them unlock their superpowers in everyday PR work. You could say we have grown up,"
More on eTradeWire News
- New Online Class in SQL Reporting Exceeds Expectations
- Paper Skins - Poetry By Jodde Maree
- Bussmann Expands CUBEFuse Offering with Photovolatic & Wind Power Generation Fuses by GD Rectifiers
- Recruiters Opting For Premium Job Posting With JobiSite Get Their Jobs Posted In Multiple Job Boards
- The Big Salad expands to Pittsburgh with latest franchisee
- Earth Nation Updates. The 8th Decentralized Autonomous Organization Cycle Has Begun
- Dynamic Grid Systems Forms to Build Renewables-Ready Smart Microgrids
- concludes Drabent.
A television series-inspired campaign
Prowly has just ended a "Prowly Season 3" communication campaign that spanned more than a month and aimed to educate users on the upcoming changes. Inspired by the television series format, the campaign included seven episodes, each discussing a key new Prowly feature. Marta Olczak, who oversaw the visual aspect of the campaign, says, "The new version of Prowly is another episode of our story. We decided the changes should speak for themselves, so we dressed them up as superheroes that enabled new superpowers for the public relations industry."
Visit us at https://prowly.com
For more info about the Season 3, visit https://journal.prowly.com/releases/season-3
About: Prowly is a PR and Content Marketing CRM for agencies, businesses and freelancers. It lets you create interactive press releases, articles or blog posts, post them on brand newsrooms, then distribute to the media and measure results. Several thousand professionals already use Prowly, including PR team members for brands such as Vimeo, Deloitte Digital, IKEA, Spotify and National Geographic.
Prowly is a member of the European Tech Alliance, alongside some of the biggest technology startups from Europe (King, Spotify, BlaBlaCar, Deezer), supporting the European
Rafal Salak, Head of Comms at Prowly
- EVteQ Recently Opened an EV Charging Station in Borivali, Mumbai Which is Powered by Reliance Power
- Stoke Bishop Dental Centre – dentist in Bristol
- 100+ Women Who Care Macomb Choose New Day Foundation for Families
- RingCentral Selects Icertis to Enhance Contract Management Processes
- Entertaining and Empowering News Website For Kids
- HP Printer not Printing After Refill
- Freelance Copywriter Ursula Brunetti Wins Hermes Platinum Creative Award
- Teleios Research Identifies Christian Mission Needs
- EVOPS Marketing & PR Highlights The Need for Integrated Marketing
- Campaign launched to name Dublin park after rock legend Phil Lynott
- X-Ray Tube Market, what makes it a booming in Global Market?
- GVenture adds few of the more features to their Cloud-Based Virtual PBX
- Icelandair leads the global airline industry for digital governance in the Q2 2018 Sitemorse INDEX
- Peptide Therapeutics Market to surpass US$ 45.0 billion by 2026: CMI
- Virtual Visits Promotes Enhanced Services in the US Telehealth Market | Arizton
- Urgent need to dispel myths surrounding Vitiligo in India
- El confort en el vestuario laboral, un atributo imprescindible en Top Protección
- Ecosmob Announce Hosted PBX Solution for Global Business Enterprises
- Tom Collingsworth Joins Itero Group, LLC As Chief Human Resources Officer
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way