Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate SpringHill Suites by Marriott-Chicago/Bolingbrook, IL
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Software Advice Names ASI's iMIS EMS a FrontRunner for Association Management and Non-Profit CRM Software
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- FMIA releases non-biased, extensive list of floodproofing products for mitigation
- Jan-Carol Publishing Celebrates the Success of Their First Virtual Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum to Star in Dracula Thriller
- CDI Global Italy Advises Wide Group Spa on Acquisition of Alliance Risk and Insurance Broker Spa
- Forge3, Ltd. Reaches 1,000 ActiveAgency Clients
Similar on eTradeWire
- The New Georgia Project Welcomes Vice President Kamala Harris As She Raises Vaccine Awareness
- Living Waters Inc to Host Virtual 2021 Mental Health Summit
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
- Kanishk Kharbanda Appointed As Director Of International Business
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Joseph P. Brock, Hired
- Eysz Announces Investment by Epilepsy Alliance America to Advance its AI-based Epilepsy Management Platform
- Announcing the Virtual Book Launch of "Vaccines & Bayonets"
- Johnson Eyecare in Fort Myers joins US Eye
- Procedure Growth Across Global Cardiac Surgery Markets Exhibit Hope for a Rebound in 2021
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Michael McKelvey, MD
The good news is that there is help available…
During an upcoming complimentary online training session on Thursday, August 6th at 1pm ET, infectious disease practitioner, Javeed Siddiqui, MD, MPH, will walk healthcare professionals through the proven disinfection methods they need to apply, and share step-by-step guidance on how to successfully protect their office from spreading COVID-19.
Here are just a few of the COVID-19 practice disinfection protocol questions attendees will get answered during this upcoming, must-attend online training:
More on eTradeWire News
- Company Launches Clean Air Schools Initiative
- BuildRE Presents Renewable Energy Product Line to USA
- Spotlight on East Orange Business: Juneteenth chat with John B Houston, Cushnie-Houston Funeral Home
- Global ideas marketplace UCROWDME, appoints Dr. Hong Phan (M.D.) as Chief Information Officer
- Nowsite Marketing NERDS Take Over Houston TX June 26th - NERDstock Promises To Be The Biggest Yet!
· Should practice staff wear gloves when handling insurance cards, credit cards, pens, etc)?
· When and where are sneeze guards needed?
· What personal protective equipment (PPE) should front desk staff wear?
· How soon should a patient be tested before showing up for non-COVID related care?
· Will adding ceiling or exhaust fans better protect patients and staff?
· What steps do staff need to take to keep blood pressure cuffs disease-free?
· Should staff wear masks when the practice does NOT treat COVID-19?
· How long should bleach be left on a service for decontamination?
· What viable options are available for replacing hard-to-stock sanitizing wipes?
· Should the practice invest in air filters to prevent viral spread?
More on eTradeWire News
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- La Plume Comfort Shoes Available at Petunias of Naples
- Cold War Combatants Challenge Coins
- Patek Philippe Reference 3940 perpetual calendar men's watch hits $50,150 in Miller & Miller auction
- Long-Term Care Insurance Companies Limit Options For Washington Residents
· What new OSHA COVID-19 Related Rules are medical practices required to mplement?
· Should medical practices stop accepting cash payments to prevent disease spread?
· And so much more…
During this upcoming online training, Dr. Siddiqui will provide healthcare professionals with infection control methods that work (regardless of the practice's specialty, size or location).
Although there is no cost for this upcoming online training, registrations are limited. Accordingly, participants are urged to sign up as quickly as possible before capacity is reached.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/39Bn15X
This training is presented by Healthcare Training Leader, an independent training organization that helps medical professionals overcome compliance and reimbursement challenges through expert, professional online training and reports.
For additional information, visit Healthcare Training Leader online or call 800-453-6682.
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Ocean County YMCA to offer convenient a la carte membership options with separate pool program
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top Supply Chain Projects List for 2021
- Industry Vet Ben Ketel Joins The Mogharebi Group to Help Lead Expansion of 1031 Exchange Platform
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- Devil Dogs Of Desert Storm Challenge Coins
- Number Of Medicare Advantage Plans Available Increases By 13 Percent
- WestCorp Management Group Receives 2021 NAA Best Places to Work Award
- Firetruck Red Mazda3 For SALE!
- Dr. Heavenly & Friends Host In-Person Juneteenth Celebration
- Communities In Schools of Washington announces new state director
- Indigenous Victims Of Canadian Human Rights Abuses Have A Voice
- The HOPE Center launches new website
- Walk Through the 'Door in the Woods' now streaming on Tubi!
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces in Chester County
- Automotive Supplier Gissing North America Establishing Operations in Greenville, SC
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Watch Tashkilat Turkish Series on Our Website for Free!
- Breaking news from x3talent Management